Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iNexus One

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes, please do.

Version v1.2 released
    Including:
    More icons
    A choice of wallpapers (Check the 'Wallpapers'folder in the .theme)
    Also fixed the Google search because it wouldn't get up to the top of the screen.

Check original release for new screenshot.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey, thanks for the update! I have a question. You see my status bar, the color drowns out my T-mobile logo. How can I fix that, like go back to the original iPhone status bar? The gray and white clashes, even with my BT logo too.

An alternate d/l link please? Rapidshare, Mediafire? Sendspace is playing up big time with an error # 10 message about the file...

Thanks

EDIT: OK, managed to trick Sendspace somehow. I see very nice Wallpapers in this v1.2 but that's about it. The UIImages folder is missing (I was hoping to find new content for the UI in there. The Bundles folder only has 2 sub-folders (same old TelephonyUI and Springboard icons)?
    Last edited by moe_12345; 02-27-2010 at 12:01 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

So does the google search on the springboard actually work or no?
    iLive an iLife

how about a HTC sense ui Clock widget to go with it?

I wish someone "prolly saurik" would make a plug-in that adds proper widget support, being that the widget is connected to and centered over a blank icon on the springboard.

Default Droid theme I'm using
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GyWBEiieIg]YouTube - Droid Theme on iPhone 3Gs.mp4[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPotato View Post
    how about a HTC sense ui Clock widget to go with it?
    As far as implementing it goes I'm would be avid putting it into the theme considering most HTC Clock widgets only operate on one page. I'll definitely look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raadius View Post
    Hey, thanks for the update! I have a question. You see my status bar, the color drowns out my T-mobile logo. How can I fix that, like go back to the original iPhone status bar? The gray and white clashes, even with my BT logo too.
    *snip
    I'm amusing that carrier logo your using is something from Cydia applied VIA Winterboard. You could probably just go to google and find a T-Mobile logo and set it to the correct dimensions and go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by moe_12345 View Post
    *snip

EDIT: OK, managed to trick Sendspace somehow. I see very nice Wallpapers in this v1.2 but that's about it. The UIImages folder is missing (I was hoping to find new content for the UI in there. The Bundles folder only has 2 sub-folders (same old TelephonyUI and Springboard icons)?
    I'll endeavor to add this to the next release. As far as System Images go with this theme - its pretty disappointing. About the only ones included are status bar icons and Volume rocker thing. I'm going to add the text input into this theme next release as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    So does the google search on the springboard actually work or no?
    Nope. Its only a safari webclip, which links off to google.

Next release will be more of a polished version of the current + The missing ****. Sadly I can't implement actual widgets - however it would be pretty awesome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12