Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **

Quote Originally Posted by HatersOnMe View Post
    If somebody needs cydia and rock icons i am here to help
    thanks man appreciate it,.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

mackattack23 (03-26-2010)

Hey Raptors. Just bought the theme last night from Rock and loving it. Just a few issues. Auto-Create. First time I've heard of this so I'm not sure what do here, as a few of my icons are not "themed", heck even GTA: China Town Wars isn't themed yet I've seen that you have made one lol.

Also. SBSettings. No theme for that, at least that I can see.

The Wood background, not part of the package either, even checked the system wallpapers, can't find it.

Catagories folders icons wont theme as well. I have a folder for games and a folder for apps. Tried changing the icons to see if that would make a difference but no go on that.

I tried going through this thread for a bit, but I am at work and in and out of the office right now. So maybe I missed something, if so, I'm sorry for kinda repeating other people.

Also if I can get the PSD for the lockscreen that would be awesome, or would you prefer for me to post the pic on here for you to mod it?

anyhow. Thanks in advance for the help. I'm going nuts cause half my icons won't them but I shall live. Again, Awesome job on the theme, completely love it. Made me give up Glass Orbs so kudos on that!

Quote Originally Posted by mackattack23 View Post
    Hey Raptors. Just bought the theme last night from Rock and loving it. Just a few issues. Auto-Create. First time I've heard of this so I'm not sure what do here, as a few of my icons are not "themed", heck even GTA: China Town Wars isn't themed yet I've seen that you have made one lol.

Also. SBSettings. No theme for that, at least that I can see.

The Wood background, not part of the package either, even checked the system wallpapers, can't find it.

Catagories folders icons wont theme as well. I have a folder for games and a folder for apps. Tried changing the icons to see if that would make a difference but no go on that.

I tried going through this thread for a bit, but I am at work and in and out of the office right now. So maybe I missed something, if so, I'm sorry for kinda repeating other people.

Also if I can get the PSD for the lockscreen that would be awesome, or would you prefer for me to post the pic on here for you to mod it?

anyhow. Thanks in advance for the help. I'm going nuts cause half my icons won't them but I shall live. Again, Awesome job on the theme, completely love it. Made me give up Glass Orbs so kudos on that!
    im glad you like it

firstly, for the lockscreen id prefer if you sent me a photo and ill get it done quick.

about autocreate. Go into cydia, download "iWipecache" and after that exit cydia, enter than app, and all app store icons should be made .

for SBSettings, the theme is in the main theme folder, You must SSH it to Var/Mobile/Library/Sbsettings/Themes, and activate it in SBsettings.

here is the wooden wallpaper too

just REplace it with the current wallpaper u have

dialer, will be in next update not that great, but it was my first dialer, so ill get better, and update it soon

Last edited by Raptors; 03-26-2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey Raptor. Thanks greatly for the help. Seems like everything worked. Only one last issue, and that's again the icons. The iWipe worked perfect but not on "Catagories" Folders. It won't change my "Apps" or "Games" folder into the orbs for some reason. Have any ideas? And I'll post a pic in a bit that I would like for you to change into a lock screen.

Thanks again Raptor for the theme and help

Hey Raptor here is the photo I'd like to use for the lockscreen. Thanks much in advance
    Last edited by mackattack23; 03-26-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mackattack23 View Post
    Hey Raptor. Thanks greatly for the help. Seems like everything worked. Only one last issue, and that's again the icons. The iWipe worked perfect but not on "Catagories" Folders. It won't change my "Apps" or "Games" folder into the orbs for some reason. Have any ideas? And I'll post a pic in a bit that I would like for you to change into a lock screen.

Thanks again Raptor for the theme and help

Hey Raptor here is the photo I'd like to use for the lockscreen. Thanks much in advance
    thats weird, im acually not too fimiliar with categories sorry. do they theme outside of categories?

and here is ur lockscreen

The way catagories works is when you go in the app you make new folders for what you want. i.e.: Games, apps, misc., ect. When you make these folders you then add the apps in the folders you want them in and then the folders get added to your springboard after your re-spring. When you open these folders, all the apps you stored into them are in there, instead of cluttering you springboard.

You might want to check out the Glass Orb theme, and maybe how it's setup as that's the only theme I've found so far that actually has icons for the folders. Just an idea.

Anyhow. lol

Thanks for the lockscreen! Looks good. Out of curiosity, how do I add this as my lockscreen? I've read about it before but I want to make sure I do this right instead of blowing up my phone lol.

Also the dialer looks amazing. Can't wait till you finish it and drop it. Keep up the amazing work.

I know what categories is, just never cared to look into it. I'll see what I can do!!

Also just replace it with the old "LockBackground.png"

& thx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

mackattack23 (03-27-2010)

I purchased this wonderful theme through cydia and I cant get an update to 1.4 Rock will not let me update either. Can you give me any ideas please?

^^ I sent the 1.4 update to cydia last week, I don't know what the delay is. I'll check into tht. Thx for the heads up

But if u really want the update pm me and I'll send if

things have been quite here lol.

finalized phone.app. sending 1.5 to rock and Cydia now with new UI elemants and bunch of new Cydia apps.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 Times in 1,147 Posts

it's quiet in here indeed
    screenies maybe? I'm not using this theme anymore but wanted to see with what you came up.

btw, you could do something with "Solid"?
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator

fixing up safari.app now

Thanks

nice nice nice
    If I wasn't using Inspired OS right now, I may would be using your theme, it keeps getting better and better
    Master Theme Creator

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    it's quiet in here indeed
    screenies maybe? I'm not using this theme anymore but wanted to see with what you came up.

btw, you could do something with "Solid"?
    yea. posted them

and i use it time to time, its a nice theme, shame you stopped

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (03-31-2010)

Thanks

haha, thanks.
    yeah, sorry.
    Just didn't had the time/skills to finish it with the UI.
    like you saw, it was actually almost done, except for the LockScreen and Categories themed. and the UI ofcourse :P
    I think I can, when I have the time, make a better theme. I want to go for a minimalistic theme, something like Minimum, but we'll see.
    There has to be some way for me to get that "theme creator" title
    Master Theme Creator

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten16 View Post
    haha, thanks.
    yeah, sorry.
    Just didn't had the time/skills to finish it with the UI.
    like you saw, it was actually almost done, except for the LockScreen and Categories themed. and the UI ofcourse :P
    I think I can, when I have the time, make a better theme. I want to go for a minimalistic theme, something like Minimum, but we'll see.
    There has to be some way for me to get that "theme creator" title
    lmao start a fresh theme and prove ur capable, and you'll have that title forsure

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

Maarten16 (03-31-2010)

Thanks

haha, thanks, thinking about something new right now, can't seem to come up with something..
    It need to be unique, something we never saw before.
    But after some browsing on deviantart, I'm sure I'll find enough inspiration.
    Master Theme Creator

Hey RAPTORS still couldn't update to new version for sum reason. I know your tired of me asking lol. But also my pc is messed up right now. Is there a way you can send the new version to me? Thx in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire316 View Post
    Hey RAPTORS still couldn't update to new version for sum reason. I know your tired of me asking lol. But also my pc is messed up right now. Is there a way you can send the new version to me? Thx in advance.
    done

sorry about delay. ill send you 1.5 when im done

hows this for safari UI?

Last edited by Raptors; 03-31-2010 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast