Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **

thanks reptor for the icon. i overwrite in the ssh folder but the bite sms and overboard still remain sqaure. how come? i respring and iwipe also cannot. can teach me?

Firefox can't read the forum Just IE 8 can And fogive me , but i think you need to do a Silent icon . Sr about my bad English

Make sure the icons are named correctly, remember they are case sensitive.

Stavic, this theme is autocreate, so that icon should be already made

I can not understand all But in my iphone , the silent icon is not already creat PES 2010 and Street fighter too

Okay, can you please post the normal icons for those and I'll make them

Default need icons
    can Somebody make this icons for me. please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -itunes_logo-300x300.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images           

ya the name is Overboard.png and BiteSMS.png. in the icon folder already but still the sqaure design leh

Quote Originally Posted by stavic View Post
    Here we go
    cant see anything

Quote Originally Posted by absolutekenneth View Post
    ya the name is Overboard.png and BiteSMS.png. in the icon folder already but still the sqaure design leh
    yea. but what are their names on ipod/iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersOnMe View Post
    i made the icons, but youre going to have to rename them to what they look like on ur phone/ipod
    Last edited by Raptors; 03-21-2010 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by HatersOnMe View Post
    here they are
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Default Wallpaper /Icon issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    cant see anything

yea. but what are their names on ipod/iphone.

i made the icons, but youre going to have to rename them to what they look like on ur phone/ipod
    i got all the icons to change finally except bite sms and
    sp central. not sure why bitesms wont change as it does appear in icon folder, more importantly cant seem to be able to get any wallpaper but black. Not sure what I need to do. also not sure if i put sbsettings in right place. any help would be great. Nice theme so far

Quote Originally Posted by klpisrx View Post
    i got all the icons to change finally except bite sms and
    sp central. not sure why bitesms wont change as it does appear in icon folder, more importantly cant seem to be able to get any wallpaper but black. Not sure what I need to do. also not sure if i put sbsettings in right place. any help would be great. Nice theme so far
    move to sbsettings theme to exactly : var / mobile / Library / SBSettings / Themes

are u sure the icons are named correctly?

and watever wallpaper you want, rename it Wallpaper.png and put it in the theme folder replacing the current Wallpaper.png

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

klpisrx (03-21-2010)

Thanks for the clarification on sb settings and wallpaper instructions.that should help! I will check name. bitesms is the only one giving me a prob. Appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    move to sbsettings theme to exactly : var / mobile / Library / SBSettings / Themes

are u sure the icons are named correctly?

and watever wallpaper you want, rename it Wallpaper.png and put it in the theme folder replacing the current Wallpaper.png
    Awesome! 2 down one to go. In case anyone is wondering it's biteSMS. Wallpaper is now changed Thanks! Now about sbsetting.theme. I moved it to /private/var/mobile/Library/SBsettings/themes/*.* But I don't see it anywhere on the phone, any ideas?
    Last edited by klpisrx; 03-21-2010 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sr,the code is incorect
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

whats wrong about it. Did just what Raptor suggested

^ Came to SBsetting - > More - > Theme -> And stick the theme you want

Default Thanks for the icon
    Thanks raptor

thanks , the biteSMS.png work.. but can anyone tell me overboard.png is wat name? i seem cant edit correctly. still the sqaure verson. i try Overboard or overboard all cannot

Raptor, I love this theme. I was wondering how do i put a pic of my wife and I in the globe on the lockscreen. I know it can be done but cant figure out how to do it.
    If you could email me back at [email protected] and let me know I would appreciate it.
    Thanks so much
    JD
    Also love the new update with the auto icons. Keep up the great work

Quote Originally Posted by nousske19 View Post
    Raptor, I love this theme. I was wondering how do i put a pic of my wife and I in the globe on the lockscreen. I know it can be done but cant figure out how to do it.
    If you could email me back at [email protected] and let me know I would appreciate it.
    Thanks so much
    JD
    Also love the new update with the auto icons. Keep up the great work
    hey, glad ur liking the theme

if you want a pick in the orb post the pic here, or PM me it and ill get it done

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast