Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **iD3** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post

remember, this isn't a 3D theme any more
    can you post a screenshot of how it WAS going to look, when you were working on the 3D version?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    can you post a screenshot of how it WAS going to look, when you were working on the 3D version?
    if I could take screenshots of the inside of my brain then I would be more than happy too ...unfortunately, all the ideas that were in my head never got fully processed and translated to photoshop ...my main objective was to make a theme that wasn't flat and one dimensional..I guess I'm kind of achieving the same thing with what I have now...?!?!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

if I could take screenshots of the inside of my brain then I would be more than happy too ...unfortunately, all the ideas that were in my head never got fully processed and translated to photoshop ...my main objective was to make a theme that wasn't flat and one dimensional..I guess I'm kind of achieving the same thing with what I have now...?!?!
    Wow. I don't know how, but you just injected me with like a MASSIVE dose of inspiration.

How much do I owe you for this intoxicating drug?

*off to 3D land!*

EDIT: Meh, nevermind. I don't think I have it in me to start a new project. Great job on this though. I'm getting a Nintendo Wii meets Jetsons vibe from it, and I like it ^_^
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 02-02-2010 at 05:44 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Wow. I don't know how, but you just injected me with like a MASSIVE dose of inspiration.

How much do I owe you for this intoxicating drug?

*off to 3D land!*

EDIT: Meh, nevermind. I don't think I have it in me to start a new project. Great job on this though. I'm getting a Nintendo Wii meets Jetsons vibe from it, and I like it ^_^
    if anyone is up for a 3D theme challenge then u would be one of the first on my list!!! ...nintendo wii meets jetsons?!?! haha..use to be one of my fave cartoons growing up and I must admit I love my wii ..c'mon u can do it k.nitsua!! btw, the intoxicating inspiration is always on the house

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

Cannot wait. U make the best themes
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    Cannot wait. U make the best themes

thanks! my themes are pretty simple, in terms of set-up and so forth, compared to a lot of complex themes, but then I'm a simple kind of guy...I want people to be able to enjoy them right away and disable them if that's what they wish ..
    Last edited by toyvan; 02-02-2010 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just upgraded my "3D" email server to "ID3" server, lol!

how do u auto create icons????

Quote Originally Posted by darthscypter View Post
    how do u auto create icons????
    there are 3 files that u have to create, AppIconOverlay, AppIconShadow & AppIconMask...

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the simplicity and style. As much as I love baby blue, it seems a bit "too blue". just my opinion and certainly not a complaint, just like a bit of contrast. Maybe a bit of grey or peral white, not sure.

Again, just my opinion. And it really only applies to the springboard and icons, the weather app looks gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigperm26 View Post
    I love the simplicity and style. As much as I love baby blue, it seems a bit "too blue". just my opinion and certainly not a complaint, just like a bit of contrast. Maybe a bit of grey or peral white, not sure.

Again, just my opinion. And it really only applies to the springboard and icons, the weather app looks gorgeous!
    I understand that not everyone is going to agree with my color scheme, or lack of colors to add contrast..I personally think too many colors are distracting, so I like to stick with 3 or 4 primary colors that compliment one another...in this case different shades of blue, orange, white, black/grey...I wanted everything to flow from within each native app and overall GUI..so for example, when u open the iPod app all of sudden there isn't a shock of yellow and red that makes u feel like ur in a completely different theme!

FYI: I am ahead of schedule and iD3 will be complete and available by next week, on both Rock & Cydia ...
    Last edited by toyvan; 02-04-2010 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

FYI: I am ahead of schedule and iD3 will be complete and available by next week, on both Rock & Cydia ...
    free or paid?

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    free or paid?
    it all depends on how u look at it...it's FREE if u make a $1.99 donation, or u can pay $1.99 and it's FREE....haha

it all depends on how u look at it...it's FREE if u make a $1.99 donation, or u can pay $1.99 and it's FREE....haha
    lmao alright, ill be sure to pay 1.99 and get it for FREE.

ahah looks SICK!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

toyvan (02-05-2010)

Hey!! I donated $2.00!! Do i get the theme + an icon? LOL

I refuse to buy themes so I'll just donate the $1.99 and take the free version.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarbum For This Useful Post:

toyvan (02-05-2010)

Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice looking!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to A Retired Mod For This Useful Post:

toyvan (02-05-2010)

if I could take screenshots of the inside of my brain then I would be more than happy too ...

you can always get a CAT scan of your brain By the way, will we be able hid the clock and have an extra row of icons?

Looks great, man That's some real skill you have there!

Is this your first theme?

Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    Looks great, man That's some real skill you have there!

Is this your first theme?
    toyvan is the one that made glass orb theme

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast