Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 398

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **iD3** theme by ToyVan

  1. #361
    Hello Toyvan

    I m sure that you will fix it, thats why i bought all 3 themes from you.
    Winterboard is also giving problems with multi tasking , when installed multi tasking is not working so for the moment i also have to wait for a updated winterboard.Maybe winterboard is aslo giving problems with your themes cause it is not working correct.
    But the cache folders differs from version 3.1.2 .
    Well i keep watching the forum for your updates

    Thanks mate.

    ysco..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ysco For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (06-29-2010)

  3. #362
    Hello Toyvan,

    Just wanted to let you know that it is not a winterboard issue, i just installed the latest winterboard and is working fine now.
    Like i said apple buyed or free items are now stored on a different folder on the iPhone and thats why the icons probably stay as they are.

    Best regards,

    ysco..
    Last edited by ysco; 06-24-2010 at 01:23 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ysco For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (08-09-2010)

  5. #363
    Since the file structure has changes in IOS4 the auto-create all of us love is not working unless you do this....

    Create this folder and in EACH of your themes that utilize auto create....


    /private/var/stash/Themes/ theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework

    then just place the appicon overlay and app icon mask that was previously in the UI in this new location

    After you create the directory and copied the mask and shadow files there. Go to /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and delete all those files in there.

    Respring your device and you should be good to go.

    There are a lot more you can do with the icons as well so the IOS4 will bring a whole new world to themes

    this is a quote from xlibx and me.

    tj
    Last edited by thetjshow; 06-24-2010 at 01:34 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (06-29-2010)

  7. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    Since the file structure has changes in IOS4 the auto-create all of us love is not working unless you do this....

    Create this folder and in EACH of your themes that utilize auto create....


    /private/var/stash/Themes/ theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework

    then just place the appicon overlay and app icon mask that was previously in the UI in this new location

    After you create the directory and copied the mask and shadow files there. Go to /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and delete all those files in there.

    Respring your device and you should be good to go.

    There are a lot more you can do with the icons as well so the IOS4 will bring a whole new world to themes

    this is a quote from xlibx and me.

    tj
    Did not work for me but read that winterboard is causing probs with overlays and icons

  8. #365
    @ thetjshow

    Thanks mate for posting the fix.
    Will also try and see if it works for me.

    ysco..

  9. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    Since the file structure has changes in IOS4 the auto-create all of us love is not working unless you do this....

    Create this folder and in EACH of your themes that utilize auto create....


    /private/var/stash/Themes/ theme.theme/Bundles/com.apple.mobileicons.framework

    then just place the appicon overlay and app icon mask that was previously in the UI in this new location

    After you create the directory and copied the mask and shadow files there. Go to /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and delete all those files in there.

    Respring your device and you should be good to go.

    There are a lot more you can do with the icons as well so the IOS4 will bring a whole new world to themes

    this is a quote from xlibx and me.

    tj
    thanks for the info my friend! I guess I should upgrade my 3gs to iOS4 to test this since there is no jailbreak for my iPhone 4 yet

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    thetjshow (06-29-2010)

  11. #367
    UPDATE 1.6:
    *App Store icons now auto-create on devices running iOS4(read below)
    *Removed icon shadows on dock(iOS4)
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons

    HOW TO CLEAR ICON CACHE:
    In order for the auto-creation of icons to work on iOS4 you must manually clear the icon cache. Please do the following:

    -SSH into your device and navigate to
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    -Delete all the files inside the 'com.apple.IconsCache' folder
    -REBOOT DEVICE! If you only soft respring/restart your device the icons will NOT auto-create! YOU MUST REBOOT DEVICE!

  12. #368
    A very good looking theme. Nice work to the creator of the theme.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Starbuckpga1 For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (07-22-2010)

  14. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuckpga1 View Post
    A very good looking theme. Nice work to the creator of the theme.
    Cheers

  15. #370
    does any one get the dialpad working on iphone 4? and the lock sreen still show the top and bottom bar as well this is on iphone 4

  16. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon72 View Post
    does any one get the dialpad working on iphone 4? and the lock sreen still show the top and bottom bar as well this is on iphone 4
    All themes, not just mine, have broken elements on the iPhone 4 & devices running iOS4. However, I am aware of all the issues with my themes and am working hard to resolve them as quickly as I can. I released an update the other day that will make my themes more usable on all devices, but I will have to rebuild all of my themes from the ground up for them to look their best on iPhone 4's retina display and to be 100% compatible. For additional setup details and questions you can visit the official support thread by clicking on the appropriate theme link below. Your patience and support of my work is greatly appreciated..cheers

    ======================

    UPDATE 1.7:
    *App Store icons now auto-create on devices running iOS4 & iPhone 4(read below)
    *Removed icon shadows on dock & springboard(iOS4 & iPhone 4)
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons

  17. #372
    icon request.....

    MCleaner and xPod.

    thanks...

  18. #373

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kryptonicz For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (09-07-2010)

  20. #374
    screenshots of my icon requests...

    MCleaner and xPod..

    thanks in advance. sorry i forgot to include in my previous post..



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0162.png   -img_0163.png  

  21. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by eonC4PDA View Post
    screenshots of my icon requests...

    MCleaner and xPod..

    thanks in advance. sorry i forgot to include in my previous post..



    here u go...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    eonC4PDA (09-07-2010)

  23. #376
    My icons don't auto create no matter what I do!! I've cleared the cache 20 times help!! YOUR THEME ROCKS BY THE WAY

  24. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by iPodNerd12 View Post
    My icons don't auto create no matter what I do!! I've cleared the cache 20 times help!! YOUR THEME ROCKS BY THE WAY
    did u install iD3 from Rock or Cydia?

  25. #378

  26. #379
    install the latest update via cydia and try selecting again in winterboard..make sure summerboard mode is off..

  27. #380
    UPDATE 1.9 now available via Cydia.

    *Added 'iD3_UserWallpaper' for iOS4 devices(can now set your own wallpaper on springboard from camera roll/photo album! make sure this option is at the very top position in winterboard - respring is required after choosing your own wallpaper)
    *Added NoDocked & NoUndocked labels(iOS4 support)
    *Added more Cydia icons

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •