Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme

Default [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme
    Yes I deleted all the old info as It was mis-informative.

LAST UPDATED: 15/03/2010

FULL RELEASE HERE
    All discussions are to be directed there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-FwWDieYI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-FwWDieYI[/ame]

Beta is not open for all, click here to download. The theme is set out to be as easy to use as you like and is open for any modifications or changes to make it even better!
    SBsettings theme is here.

Required for this theme:
    SBsettings [cant rate this high enough, theme included, needs to be copied to SBsettings theme folder]
    6 Icons Dock
    BlankNull
    iBlank
    FiveIRows
    Optional:
    SpringJumps

Setup is like most iNav style themes [slow i know but wait for full release later with some cool updates]

[UPDATE: 13/03/10] Ok guys, so you can get some editing in before the full release on Sunday night I have here provided the new Icons for the main panels on each page. These are the new style of icon I have decided to use in iNXE and give a lot more freedom. The update will require you to have iconoclasm of which I highly recommend getting. DO NOT upload the icons into the current iNXE until the full release.

Icon Template

YouTube - iNXE Icon Vid-torial
    [UPDATE: 03/03/10]
    Small Update for anyone still reading...
    I apologise for the lack of updates to the theme since Beta release. I partly wanted to wait for some feedback [to which I got heaps of thanks to Nick featuring iNXE in the first Theme of the Week segment. Thanks to this feedback I have got my mind-set around inital setup options to benefit EVERYONE! The other reason I had held back with changing much in this theme was because I had some silly thought the InfiniBoard by Chpwn would help me make this theme alot more realistic. After playing around in Photoshop and attempting to mimic this new tweak for testing purposes I have realised it would not help. InfiniBoard allows Free-Scrolling for each page Up and Down [from what I have seen in the demo video], this wouldnt work for iNXE, MAYBE if it was set as NEW pages Up and Down would this possibly work out, after InifiBoard releases I will try it out just to prove a point but I dont like the chances of its implimentation into iNXE.
    I am going to spend this coming weekend working on fixes for a lot of things iNXE requires including:
    - Icon Options [Stock icons and Edited ones]
    - Easier setup options [Prefferably via Iconclasm as it will also benifit the theme itself]
    - More detailed use of Stack with proper setup support for Stack v3
    - CategoriesSB support for those who cannot get Stack working or dont like Stack
    - Lockscreen Cydget [Come on JStratiff!!!]
    - Possible Springboard Xbox Live Avatar and Gamerscore support via a Widget
    - Better UI imagery that doesnt JUST mimic the NXE UI.

Sorry this is such a long post but I needed to let people know the situation at hand. To make up for it here is a screenie of the springboard with a couple of tweaks.
    Special thanks go to JStraitiff for the upcoming Cydget and K.Nitsua for the user wallpaper code.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -inxe-preview-copy.jpg   -img_0519.png   -img_0530.png  
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 03-14-2010 at 08:26 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

dooge (03-05-2010), milesneptune (03-01-2010), torrenegoshima (03-05-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Good job

4. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (01-20-2010)

i seen a bunch of these
    i just never seen someone finish a nxe theme
    looks real good i hope it gets done..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

How will it work, spring jumps, swiping through pages,etc.?
    Add reflections to the green box things and maybe the avatar(NXE doesn't reflect the avatar but it might look better).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SirTimothy1 For This Useful Post:

would be a bit cleaner landscape style.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lolcats1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    would be a bit cleaner landscape style.
    SirTimothy1:
    I havent decided that yet, jumps can get messy and I kind of like the idea of keeping it simple and clean like NXE is. I love the iNav stuff out at the moment though which is what is keeping the idea in my mind for jumps. Im thinking maybe by integrating stack into the "X" logo I could keep it clean AND utilise jumps.

lolcats1: I agree, LOOKS cleaner but Im not a fan of landscape, not as easy to pull the phone out of a pocket and navigate. I might consider and landscape option with release for those who prefer.

WOW, thanks for the imput guys, its getting the ideas flowing better in my mind!

Started implementing into my iPhone, so far am using Stack via the "X" logo and Jumps like most iNav style themes. The theme is capable of custom wallpapers behind the green panels like normal wallpaper selection.
    The Avatar will probably be the default silhouette in the official release but the PSD for creating your own will be provided. Each page will have an avatar for selecting different Apps. I have been sourcing sounds over the past hour or so but not much available.
    Any further comments are welcomed to help improve this theme.
    Oh, and the date isnt coded in yet, I havent figured that one out yet.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Started implementing into my iPhone, so far am using Stack via the "X" logo and Jumps like most iNav style themes. The theme is capable of custom wallpapers behind the green panels like normal wallpaper selection.
    The Avatar will probably be the default silhouette in the official release but the PSD for creating your own will be provided. Each page will have an avatar for selecting different Apps. I have been sourcing sounds over the past hour or so but not much available.
    Any further comments are welcomed to help improve this theme.
    Oh, and the date isnt coded in yet, I havent figured that one out yet.

Hey entombed can you please post the .png for the Facebook icon you have there? I love it!
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Hey entombed can you please post the .png for the Facebook icon you have there? I love it!
    That icon is part of a set of icons called "Illuminous" and isnt my work but can be found here:
    Illuminous : An Agua Mod by ~kediashubham on deviantART

It was the icon set ive been using for ages and had left it on when doing those screenies. My appologies if thet seemed like my work.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

so when release

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

holy s***. This is f****** amazing. i've never seen such a perfect xbox theme. Keep up the good work!
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    holy s***. This is f****** amazing. i've never seen such a perfect xbox theme. Keep up the good work!
    Thank you so much, keep coming back to see progress and final release. Any ideas of input you might have?

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    so when release
    The way I am going, probably early Feb if things go well, I am only JUST getting the Springboard looking the way I would like it to, then Ill work on the rest of the UI and sounds. Im having trouble finding any other sounds other than the startup and achievement sounds.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Look for Widgets by Patrese, you can modify one of those to suit your time and date in the phone. It's looking great so far, really the only thing I can think of is the Avatar. Right now he looks like he is floating in air, maybe move him down, or redo the shading so it looks like he is standing on the floor instead of floating above it, otherwise it looks fantastic.

Also, if you want to keep it simple, you could make the 4 folders on the home page Categories, and then theme the categories to match. Another thing too, if the X is going to be a stack, make it so the open icon makes the X glow, so it gives a different look when the stack is open.

Liking it. Looking good keep up the good work

iPhone? More like MyPhone NeptuneX3's Avatar
    Thanks

good work....hope to see more screen shots

Alright, hit a bit of a snag with the ProgressGear replacement, ive made the icons but havent been able to load them in and get them working, anyone got any advice or a link to someone elses progressgear i can work from?

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Looking good. ^_^

I HOPE to see this one get finished. Like someone said earlier, these NXE themes usually get started and hardly ever finished.
    #eli7e revived me

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

cantt waitt for this theme !

WTF, LOL I made the same theme without realising someone has done it, what a watste of my life. I could have saved hours, however my theme although doesn't seem as bright and colourful is somewhat better as it is a landscape theme

PS, do you want to work together? I can help you alot in all areas.
    Last edited by willis0037; 01-30-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by willis0037 View Post
    WTF, LOL I made the same theme without realising someone has done it, what a watste of my life. I could have saved hours, however my theme although doesn't seem as bright and colourful is somewhat better as it is a landscape theme

PS, do you want to work together? I can help you alot in all areas.
    Hey mate, we could probably help each other out as Im not looking forward to re-building a lot of my theme for those after a landscape version. I have done a lot of the work so far and am about to start work on UIImages and UISounds. Im about to look at your theme and see what its like. From the looks of things it needs a bit of photoshop work to customise to the users avatar. Mine will be released with a PSD file that you can just copy and paste an avatar into then save into the Icons folder.

EDIT::

HA HA! Gotta love the English to English language barrier! The loaders didnt work because the american spelling of Grey and the Aussie spelling of Grey...
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 01-30-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Page 1 of 13 123 11 ... LastLast