+ Reply
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by gansta Alrighty folks. I just completed a setup document for ipod touch users but it can also be used for iphone users as we'll. Again Sh4dw wicked
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gansta View Post
    Alrighty folks. I just completed a setup document for ipod touch users but it can also be used for iphone users as we'll. Again Sh4dw wicked theme. I hope this helps those that are having issues. Sh4dw, let me know when other icons are created as we'll as the 4 xbox 360 button icons. Note that for the ipod setup I didn't use Stack v3 since I was having issues with memory lag so I decided to use categories which did the trick. Enjoy all!
    iNXE.theme - install.rar
    Thanks for setting that up Gansta! Appreciate the help. Ill take a look at what you have done when I get home.

Marc, Stack v3 is the only version working with mutliple stacks. previous versions havent got the multi-stack turned on. I suggest looking for v3 of stack.

As for setup options. Full release will come in 2 forms. Iconclasm and C-K.A.T.S [K.Nitsua has a really nice dev setup for that]. Sorry for issues with current setup.

Thanks

I want to see a video of it in action before I download this, I am not convinced its worth the work to install it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jomann View Post
    I want to see a video of it in action before I download this, I am not convinced its worth the work to install it.
    Video coming soon. Waiting for Cydget to be completed so I can show it off properly.

Thanks

Gansta, here are the icons you requested, 2 sizes, let me know if you require a specific size.
    Attached Images Attached Images         

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

NOT TO BE A PEST, BUT THIS THEME IS SICK!!!!(aWESOME!!, FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND) BUT WHEN WILL WE SEE THE PS3?....(pLEASE MAKE)
    "R-R"

iPhone? More like MyPhone dillonsmith9147's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rcooley617 View Post
    NOT TO BE A PEST, BUT THIS THEME IS SICK!!!!(aWESOME!!, FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND) BUT WHEN WILL WE SEE THE PS3?....(pLEASE MAKE)
    Shun the non-beleiver! SHUUUNNNNNN! lol

Anyways great theme, only prob i have is your PDF's are kinda fuzzy, my .02, use no theme for the directions and specify each icon, anyways keep up the good work!
    Last edited by dillonsmith9147; 03-02-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rcooley617 View Post
    Would be a while before a PS3 theme comes out from me, I have another project in mind before that. Do a search on Cydia for PS3 as I know there are some themes already.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsmith9147 View Post
    Shun the non-beleiver! SHUUUNNNNNN! lol

Anyways great theme, only prob i have is your PDF's are kinda fuzzy, my .02, use no theme for the directions and specify each icon, anyways keep up the good work!
    Yeah it was just a preliminary setup pdf. The final product will be in 2 options, a C-K.A.T.S setup [via springback] and an Iconclasm option [depends if you can spare the $0.99 for Sauriks awesome mod]. Thanks for the compliments and I apologise for the difficulty in setup [I was at the end of a long night UI theming and just wanted to quickly get it out there for people to try]

Small Update for anyone still reading...
    I apologise for the lack of updates to the theme since Beta release. I partly wanted to wait for some feedback [to which I got heaps of thanks to Nick featuring iNXE in the first Theme of the Week segment. Thanks to this feedback I have got my mind-set around inital setup options to benefit EVERYONE! The other reason I had held back with changing much in this theme was because I had some silly thought the InfiniBoard by Chpwn would help me make this theme alot more realistic. After playing around in Photoshop and attempting to mimic this new tweak for testing purposes I have realised it would not help. InfiniBoard allows Free-Scrolling for each page Up and Down [from what I have seen in the demo video], this wouldnt work for iNXE, MAYBE if it was set as NEW pages Up and Down would this possibly work out, after InifiBoard releases I will try it out just to prove a point but I dont like the chances of its implimentation into iNXE.
    I am going to spend this coming weekend working on fixes for a lot of things iNXE requires including:
    - Icon Options [Stock icons and Edited ones]
    - Easier setup options [Prefferably via Iconclasm as it will also benifit the theme itself]
    - More detailed use of Stack with proper setup support for Stack v3
    - CategoriesSB support for those who cannot get Stack working or dont like Stack
    - Lockscreen Cydget [Come on JStratiff!!!]
    - Possible Springboard Xbox Live Avatar and Gamerscore support via a Widget
    - Better UI imagery that doesnt JUST mimic the NXE UI.

Sorry this is such a long post but I needed to let people know the situation at hand. To make up for it here is a screenie of the springboard with a couple of tweaks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme-wallpaper_iconclasm_concept.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

love it!! but what do i do about the missing font?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do you make more pages with different colors on photoshop? I'm trying it and I can't figure that part out. also are you manually updating your gamer score until you can cydget it? if so, how can i use your text on photoshop to change it to my gamer score?

thanks! i'm a noob but your work is so good, it's worth me trying to make it work on mine phone!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Finished installing and editing and so far so good. Nice job. I'm one of the unfortunate that can't seem to get stack working correctly. I used Gansta's method coupled with yours. I can't wait for the updates. Nice job

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,791 Times in 3,578 Posts

What's ur stack problem?

Thanks

The font used is Helvetica guys, its what is used on NXE and the iPhone as standard.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Yeah it was just a preliminary setup pdf. The final product will be in 2 options, a C-K.A.T.S setup [via springback] and an Iconclasm option [depends if you can spare the $0.99 for Sauriks awesome mod]. Thanks for the compliments and I apologise for the difficulty in setup [I was at the end of a long night UI theming and just wanted to quickly get it out there for people to try]

Small Update for anyone still reading...
    I apologise for the lack of updates to the theme since Beta release. I partly wanted to wait for some feedback [to which I got heaps of thanks to Nick featuring iNXE in the first Theme of the Week segment. Thanks to this feedback I have got my mind-set around inital setup options to benefit EVERYONE! The other reason I had held back with changing much in this theme was because I had some silly thought the InfiniBoard by Chpwn would help me make this theme alot more realistic. After playing around in Photoshop and attempting to mimic this new tweak for testing purposes I have realised it would not help. InfiniBoard allows Free-Scrolling for each page Up and Down [from what I have seen in the demo video], this wouldnt work for iNXE, MAYBE if it was set as NEW pages Up and Down would this possibly work out, after InifiBoard releases I will try it out just to prove a point but I dont like the chances of its implimentation into iNXE.
    I am going to spend this coming weekend working on fixes for a lot of things iNXE requires including:
    - Icon Options [Stock icons and Edited ones]
    - Easier setup options [Prefferably via Iconclasm as it will also benifit the theme itself]
    - More detailed use of Stack with proper setup support for Stack v3
    - CategoriesSB support for those who cannot get Stack working or dont like Stack
    - Lockscreen Cydget [Come on JStratiff!!!]
    - Possible Springboard Xbox Live Avatar and Gamerscore support via a Widget
    - Better UI imagery that doesnt JUST mimic the NXE UI.

Sorry this is such a long post but I needed to let people know the situation at hand. To make up for it here is a screenie of the springboard with a couple of tweaks.
    Take your time buddy. Can't wait to see the new icons that you'll create. What would be awesome is a video tutorial on making icons for the theme to which I would be able to help out. If you want I could make a video tutorial on how to modify the wallpaper for each pages.
    Let me know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gansta View Post
    Take your time buddy. Can't wait to see the new icons that you'll create. What would be awesome is a video tutorial on making icons for the theme to which I would be able to help out. If you want I could make a video tutorial on how to modify the wallpaper for each pages.
    Let me know.
    Thanks gansta. Id love to take my time but at this stage its a great frustration for it to be in this state with sooo many people who love the theme but have issues with using and setting it up. Ill make a couple of vid-torials for wallpapers and icons on friday night [gotta find my Flip camera]. Reason I would like to do them is that I have set them up a bit differently just recently in a newer build of the PSD. Once they are up i'd be happy for you to start churning our icons and wallpapers for myself and everyone else who wants them!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    What's ur stack problem?
    For some reason, im only getting one stack icon. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

make sure ur getting v3

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (03-03-2010), torrenegoshima (03-03-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    make sure ur getting v3
    Exactly, there is a link further back for a download for Stack v3 which requires you to SSH it into your phone then use Terminal or iFile to install.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

torrenegoshima (03-03-2010)

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,791 Times in 3,578 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by torrenegoshima View Post
    For some reason, im only getting one stack icon. Is there a fix for this?
    Stack V3
    High Caffeine Content • View topic - 2: Download Stack V3 Here

22. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

torrenegoshima (03-03-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the help guy, it worked like a charm.