Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme

Couple of screenies of the in-progress SBsettings, ignore the Tenuis icons [although fantastic as they are ] they are being replaced soon. Also included is an optional Respring image, its just for fun, havent settled on it.

can not wait for this one as a HUGE gamer perfect theme to fit me

Nice looking theme

Stuck on ideas for the Battery and iPod skins, anyone want to help?

Nice
    My Dog Pop Arted!!!

LockScreen Idea:

Love It

8. The Following User Says Thank You to itouch8112 For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (02-14-2010)

I need some opinions guys,
    Ive been using my half finished iNXE theme on my iPhone for about 2 weeks now as I have been developing it and just feel like I have gone backwards from the iNav style themes I have been using since I Jailbroke my iPhone last year. The reason I say this is that iNav makes accessing your most used and favourite apps quickly and easily its amazing apple didnt think of it themselves.

So my question to you all is, should I stop where I am now with this theme and make the basic modifications needed to create an iNav style theme? I can see it in my head, it will still look and feel like the Xbox 360's NXE as well as function the same way for that cool effect when your out and about.

I have come to this point as I feel this theme IS looking amazing but just isnt functioning to its full potential due to basically trying to "run" NXE on the iPhone which just doesnt work for so many reasons.

So, let me have it! Tell me what you think! I will contine to work on the theme as there are other UI areas that require themeing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

i can see the time and work you're dedicating to getting this out to your fellow xbox fans, truth is, you're the creator of this theme, and you decide it's direction. do whatever is best for you, either way the forum will love it. quite personally i think you should do less work, but that's just my opinion... hope this input helped
    If you can see this you are one of the many people who can see this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gcastro723 For This Useful Post:

Thanks gcastro, yeah im pretty set on making it an iNav version, by the looks of things surp and willis are making some nice scroller style NXE themes so Ill go the iNav route. By doing this to the theme it will create less work in operation of the phone and wont make it any easier or harder to set-up.
    Tell me tho castro, would you prefer inav or scroll?

Alright, so Im looking at a iNav layout kinda like this, its just a quick mock-up of what I see in my head. Let me know what you all think.

I am also working on a cool new lockscreen idea with JStraitiff. Keep your eyes out for that one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper_inav.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 344 Posts

Nice start. good job!
    Twitter: @reecouk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate to say it Entombed but I feel like the iNav almost takes away from the NXE experience... not the movement of course, but the visual aids shown above in your most recent post along the top and bottom. Is it possible to make it specific to the page like shown in your previous pics? Facebook Menu, SMS Menu, Phone Menu ETC versus having them all lined up top and bottom?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

17. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    I hate to say it Entombed but I feel like the iNav almost takes away from the NXE experience... not the movement of course, but the visual aids shown above in your most recent post along the top and bottom. Is it possible to make it specific to the page like shown in your previous pics? Facebook Menu, SMS Menu, Phone Menu ETC versus having them all lined up top and bottom?
    Yeah I think your right, Ive had the pic up on my computer at work all day and dont like it. Ill have another play tonight if I get time.

Alright, some new screenies, SBsettings with completed icons is now on first post. Also shows Springjumps at bottom now for a less intrusive look with the ability to jump to a page [shame i cant get them to distribute the icons better].
    Just about done with the Cydget and working on the ipod theme right now.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0533.png   -img_0534.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone plasmakirby's Avatar
    Thanks

The "A" and "B" buttons are really nice. Theme looks great, even though I've never even played on an Xbox haha

21. The Following User Says Thank You to plasmakirby For This Useful Post:

Now Playing theme:

Not finished though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0537.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Now Playing theme:

Not finished though.
    wow really nice
    i quit on my nxe theme
    urs looks to good

24. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

when is this gonna be released ?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    when is this gonna be released ?!?!
    Very soon, just finishing a few UI changes and you should see it by the end of this month.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast