Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

cydget?

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    cydget?
    I have messaged JStraitiff a number of times over the past few days to no avail in response to completion of the Cydget. If nothing comes of it this week I will possibly need to find someone else to code it for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Very nice mate, send me the popup image, Im looking at making the interface more interesting and bright like that.
    here you go. glad to be able to help, was trying for an actual guide mimic but the stretch was ugly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -uipopupalertsheetbackground.png  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (03-12-2010)

Thanks

ok well for cydget i have some links for gamerpic and avatars for live updating, but as of now requires u to manually edit file for your gamertag. but as for a gamerscore i got nothing, the site doesnt have any code or links for it. it's all just actual numbers in the page coding

Yeah, unless I can get hold of JStraitiff's progress work I wouldnt know where to start.

Thanks

and he went MIA?

1.0 release?

Alright, update for you all! I appologise for the delay this week, work has taken a lot out of me and havent felt like doing ANYTHING when I get home due to being overly tired. I was going to release another beta revision but am leaning towards a full release by sunday as I have some new features and setups that will make this theme complete. It WILL require Iconoclasm [US$3 from Cydia but worth it as I believe it to make theme setup and swapping much easier!] and will use Springback files to place the major icons where they should go but allow for easy customization for what people like and where they like it to be [helps Touch users ].
    I got a message from JStraitiff about the progress just now and he is nearly done, just finishing it off and then Ill get it a test and if all is good release that out to the public.
    A couple of videos will be up over the course of the weekend showing how the theme runs and also how to make icons [there is a new way that is similar but includes some new elements].
    Thanks for your patience guys and I will be more available this weekend for any questions or suggestions.
    Also thanks to the guys who have worked on things for me and those who have stuck with the theme.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 03-11-2010 at 06:14 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Entombed Sh4dw For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (03-13-2010), torrenegoshima (03-11-2010)

Can't wait for the new revision, even though what you have so far kicks ***.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to torrenegoshima For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (03-12-2010)

Ok guys, so you can get some editing in before the full release on Sunday night I have here provided the new Icons for the main panels on each page. These are the new style of icon I have decided to use in iNXE and give a lot more freedom. The update will require you to have iconoclasm of which I highly recommend getting. DO NOT upload the icons into the current iNXE until the full release.

Icon Template

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i98e9OSC_8]YouTube - iNXE Icon Vid-torial[/ame]

Video of how the theme works and looks now, apologies for the jittering, Veency isnt too good with full colours.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-FwWDieYI]YouTube - iNXE Demo[/ame]
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 03-13-2010 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Awesome Sh4dw.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gansta For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (03-13-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Amazing

17. The Following User Says Thank You to battlecrushr For This Useful Post:

could someone VM or PM me instuctions on how to set this thing up, i have NEVER been good with setting up iNav themes!

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    could someone VM or PM me instuctions on how to set this thing up, i have NEVER been good with setting up iNav themes!
    I would hold off for now champ, the full release is VERY different and isnt far off, [sunday night].

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

cant wait for this , look great ! good job mate.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the comments guys, its sunday arvo over here so im hard at work on this one. Hopefully with this full release you guys can see how much thought and effort I have put into putting together something that will work well for everyone and have the ability to be set out how you want quickly and easily.

Do you guys have any per-page preferences that I can turn into a Springback file for you, eg. pg0-phone, pg1-ipod, pg2-safari etc...
    Ive got a couple of "stock" layouts being provided that will make setup nice and easy for you all.

EDIT: Just to let you all know, I have moved away from Stack v3, reasons being that the dev is an *** when ppl ask for updates and info, main reason is issues with setup and people trying to get it working. Categories and categoriesSB are what I am using now, quick enough and now themed to suit iNXE. Folders in folders makes things REALLY neat also!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dillonsmith9147 View Post
    Shun the non-beleiver! SHUUUNNNNNN! lol

Anyways great theme, only prob i have is your PDF's are kinda fuzzy, my .02, use no theme for the directions and specify each icon, anyways keep up the good work!
    Do I know you?...lol...of the subject, but how you know my nick name?

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    Would be a while before a PS3 theme comes out from me, I have another project in mind before that. Do a search on Cydia for PS3 as I know there are some themes already.
    True but they are nothing compared to this 360 theme...I mean you really did a great job on this theme. Although I got a 360, I'm a PS3 fan more, and I would like to have a PS3 as you got w/ 360..But if you say that may come later....I'LL WAIT!!!...But hope you just make it tho...lol
    Last edited by Rcooley617; 03-14-2010 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "R-R"

Thanks

Ahh! I've been checking this forum throughout the night, eager for the release!! How much more? Call me impatient, but every theme I've had has bore me. Thanks for all your hard work Sh4dow, it's looking great and I'm only expecting the release to be awesome.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

It's already out

Thanks

The Beta is out. But not the full release. Right? Or did I completely miss out. I have the beta but I want to see the release with all the revisions in which Sh4dow stated would probably come out Sunday night.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast