+ Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw I have looked at this but I dont know if it will work. I need to have a play with it to see how it
    iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Entombed Sh4dw View Post
    I have looked at this but I dont know if it will work. I need to have a play with it to see how it really runs but I fear 2 things. 1, that the vertical scrolling is free-scroll, not page scroll. 2, It will look strange due to scrolling these large icons from top to bottom with all the page details as well. Im pretty sure it scrolls icons, not "page"s. My layout is setup completely different to eliminate tedious icon creation and large images for all the icons which can run the memory usage through the roof.
    i see. well either way this theme is still great
    If you can see this you are one of the many people who can see this.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I just want to say that I have an incredibly large crush on this theme. If only my wife would let me buy a 360 so I could have an avatar I would rock it in a heartbeat.

Are there "generic" avatars I could use with this and would it even be worth it? It's just... so.... pretty....

Thanks
    I'm pretty new to jailbreaking so here it goes...
    What app is the picture of the itouch/iphone on page 3? (the life-like one, pg2 of setup)
    Can't you get the Stack v3.0 off of SOSiphone repo?
    Edit: I tried the one off of SOSiphone and although it's in french i can understand it since most of it is common sense.
    Where do you put the apps after you add them into the Stack, since they don't disappear and lie around my springboard taking up space.
    Last edited by Trex03; 03-07-2010 at 12:06 AM.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Infiniboard is out !!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
    I just want to say that I have an incredibly large crush on this theme. If only my wife would let me buy a 360 so I could have an avatar I would rock it in a heartbeat.

Are there "generic" avatars I could use with this and would it even be worth it? It's just... so.... pretty....
    Yeah it comes with the Generic avatar and you can probably find some others via google images.

Quote Originally Posted by Trex03 View Post
    What app is the picture of the itouch/iphone on page 3? (the life-like one, pg2 of setup)
    Edit: I tried the one off of SOSiphone and although it's in french i can understand it since most of it is common sense.
    Where do you put the apps after you add them into the Stack, since they don't disappear and lie around my springboard taking up space.
    The app is Camera.
    As for removing unwanted Apps, make sure you have SBsettings and use Hide Icon form there to hide unwanted icons.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 03-07-2010 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone lbroskee's Avatar
    Thanks

o ok. ya the icons look good actually, now jus need to figure out the reflection settings to match (u forgot that part lol)

Thanks
    thanks for the reply
    is that "Camera" app required?

Thanks

ok so i got the reflections fine. but i see for the homescreen there is coding for overlay for the wallpapers. how can i accomplish this on the lockscreen also so behind me sign-in part there is a wallpaper and not black (i want to avoid using PS for this in case i want to change the wallpaper on the go)

btw ur gradient on the PSD is wrong. look at ur xbox. its an arch not a wave
    Last edited by lbroskee; 03-08-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,007 Times in 3,663 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trex03 View Post
    Stack V3
    High Caffeine Content • View topic - 2: Download Stack V3 Here
    install via ifile

Thanks

So about that video...

Thanks

having some trouble with overlapping icons... any ideas?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme-img_0072.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone gcastro723's Avatar
    Thanks

Where it says game library just pretend like youre moving it and select it and it should overlap over the other icon
    If you can see this you are one of the many people who can see this.

Thanks

no that didnt work. it seems whatever icon is farthest to the right will automatically be placed highest =/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lbroskee View Post
    ok so i got the reflections fine. but i see for the homescreen there is coding for overlay for the wallpapers. how can i accomplish this on the lockscreen also so behind me sign-in part there is a wallpaper and not black (i want to avoid using PS for this in case i want to change the wallpaper on the go)

btw ur gradient on the PSD is wrong. look at ur xbox. its an arch not a wave
    The lockscreen is using K.Nitsuas lockscreen code, ill find it and put together a lockscreen mod, reason I hadnt yet was because of the Cydget as that was going to take care of all of this. Yeah sorry about the Gradient, I was looking at some other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Jomann View Post
    So about that video...
    Coming, as I posted earlier, I hit a snag when re-installing the theme from Inspired OS and have delayed some stuff. Ill have something by the end of the week.

having some trouble with overlapping icons... any ideas?

Are you making panel icons from my PSD? If so thats not how I have set it up for the main reason that this result happens OR I have to make a false cut into the right back panel to give the impression its behind the front panel. Your welcome to try it but the way springboard places icons is TOP to BOTTOM, LEFT to RIGHT in a layering method, one over the other which gives you this result.
    AS I said, IF thats what you want to do with the theme go ahead but it isnt how I am setting it up and never planned to. [BTW, just got PvZ and love it!]
    Just a warning to anyone doing mods like lbroskee, there WILL be differences in the final release to beta which will affect your mods.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 03-09-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

O ok. As of now I'm loving this. I no final will be different but I'm having fun. Some things I will move to final tho

Thanks

O ok. As of now I'm loving this. I no final will be different but I'm having fun. Some things I will move to final tho
    Good to hear your enjoying it. btw, I really like the wallpaper you are using.
    I will be trying out InfiniBoard tonight for those interested.

Thanks

Thanks. It's a mac wallpaper I resized. And cool to infinity board testing. I wish we could get scrolling lik xbox has. I no it's possible in apps so hopefully some1 figures out a mod one day

Thanks

Ive had a play with Infiniboard but still skeptical about using it. There isnt a page system so I cannot stop the panels from moving at a set interval which means they arent in the correct place.

Going to do some cool new changes that will make placing panels where you want them in the springboard simple and easy.

Thanks

i made a new sb settings (only made 2 row one tho) and popup controls (works on any popup from what i've seen)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme-2.png   [BETA] - iNXE - Xbox 360 Theme-1.png  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lbroskee For This Useful Post:

Entombed Sh4dw (03-11-2010)

Thanks

i made a new sb settings (only made 2 row one tho) and popup controls (works on any popup from what i've seen)
    Very nice mate, send me the popup image, Im looking at making the interface more interesting and bright like that.