Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: minimum themeis a discussion within the
iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
01-15-2010, 05:47 PM #1
This is MINIMUM PRO, this is not only a theme, itŽs one of the most complete UIs every made for for ipod and iphone with hundreds of new graphics for Apps, Lockinfo, SBSettings, infindock, Categories, Ipod, Safari, Dialer, Maps, Lockpad, Battery, UI windows, buttons and bars, a automatic icon overlay mask, templates and much more. You can download Version 1.3 now for only 1,99 $ on Cydia or RockYourPhone
A limited free version can be downloaded here or on cydia.
All users get a full wallpaper and icons support here.
THIS THEME DOES NOT WORK (correctly) on iPhone 4
THIS THEME IS MADE FOR iOS3. BUT There are two Fixes to let it run on iOS4, see Post 857/858 please
Features of minimum pro:
- One-Page theme, english and german version
- completly restyled iphoneOS UI !!!!
- including a time and weather widget
- about 192 mini-Icons now, other icons get masked by the theme
- a very simple setup
- works with your favorite wallpaper or iconset (for your categories folders)
- very clean and stylish artwork
- including templates for icons and theme and and three different wallpapers and lockscreens styles
- themed lockscreen including a awesome battery, Sliders, LockInfo and Categories
- themed SBSettings including a transparent respring wallpaper
- themed popup windows, bars, buttons, lockpad, iPod, dialer, SMS, Safari and nearly everything
(Click for a larger preview)
What you need: only "Categories" and "iconoclasm" (or "iBlank")
I recommend to use "infinidock" for unlimited sliding dock icons and "CategoriesSB" and if you want five icons in a row use "Five-Column SpringBoard" or "Iconoclasm"
1. Move all your favorite apps in the dock.
2. Open this path "/User/Library/Categories/Icons". There youŽll find various icon themes folders. Create a new folder and copy all the icons in that you need, or copy all your icons inside a existing folder. Now open Categories and create 5 or more folders, move all your apps in and choose one of my icons for each
folder. In the categories App press "edit", tap on the blue arrow of the first folder, enable "Use Backgound
Image" then press "Apply to all Categories".
3. Open "/Applications/" and youŽll now find there apps called Category000, 001 and so on, copy my new category
Background (additional things) in all of these apps.
4. Create two Blank icons and position everything like i did on the screenshot
5. Copy my theme to your themes folder and respring
6. -->If you use SBSETTINGS simply enable my minimum SBSettings-theme in the settings of SBSettings and copy "respring.png" to "/user/library/sbsettings"
7. -->If you use LOCKINFO, then copy the new "section Header.png" and "section_subheader.png" to "/Library/Lockinfo"
8. -->If you use BACKGROUNDER copy the new badge to /private/var/stash/Applications..../Backgrounder.app
9. -->If you use STACK: copy both new icons to: Library/MobileStack
You find all this files in the Extras Folder
- How do i change the weather location ?
1. Open with your Browser to this webpage: Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather
2. Search for your hometown, then open "Extended Forecast"
3. Look a the topbar of the browser an youŽll find a adress like that: "http://weather....USNY0176...."
4. Now this is for example the Weather code that we need: USNY0176
5. Now on iPhone go to /Library/themes/minimum...theme /Private/WeatherWidget/private/ and open the "configureMe.js" file with a text Editor ("Editor" for Windows) or freeware "Komodo Edit" for mac.
Change this code "USNY0176" to your hometown-code, save it and copy the file back in the folder. You can also do this directly on you iphone with "iFile"
6. Update interval: Change it in the last line of the "configureme.js"-textfile
- why are my icons not alligned correctly ?
you use fiveIRows or iconsclasm with a five rows layout. Disable or uninstall any addon or layout that uses
five icon rows ! To make it simple this theme uses the default four rows of the iphoneOS. If you use
Categories, disable the titlebar function.
- i want more than 5 folders ?
create more and postion them in the second row of the second page
- i want another wallpaper and more icons ?
ask me or buy minimum pro including the template and a simple graphics overlay if you don't have photoshop. The lockscreen can be changed simply by copy any picture named "LockBackground.png" to the theme folder.
- i want 24 hours clock ?
download the german theme and copy the widget.html into your english theme, so you have a 24hours clock but also german days and moths.Simply override them with a text editor or directly with iFile on your iphone.
- where is the theme template and all that other nice UI stuff ?
spend me a beer and download "minimum pro" on cydia
- does this work with a ipod ?
- how do i change the "pro" version to german language ?
a) Rename "widget-deutsch.html" to "widget.html" and copy it together with the "wallpaper.png" from the folder "Extras/german modifications" into the theme folder.
b) Copy "respring.png" to "/user/library/sbsettings".
c) Open the configurMe.js file(see weather setup) and change temperature in this line to celsius by writing: "...the var isCelsius = true" !
- how do you make this little white icons ?
Icon Tutorial: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5115820
Credits to PATRESE for his weather/Time widget,
MBISCARO for bugfixing the widget, the dialer, graphics, help and ideas,
BOOTS13 for making more nice icons and
HOLDEMDOGG for help with the Battery Thank you guys !
Last edited by Blue; 08-07-2010 at 05:21 AM.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
antsh (02-18-2010), aviro25 (05-16-2010), bambam724 (01-31-2010), Boots13 (01-29-2010), carlipods (08-13-2010), ChanceM (02-01-2010), dakkota (01-22-2010), DA_GHOST (08-07-2010), DeCoy (08-23-2010), henftling (01-22-2010), holdemdogg (03-02-2010), indie562 (02-01-2010), iPhoneMadness (01-20-2010), jacktodd (02-11-2010), lostinthe619 (02-08-2010), marco29 (01-19-2010), my1past1is1ur1future (11-22-2010), NeptuneX3 (01-19-2010), plasmakirby (03-18-2010), prootZ (08-06-2010), robinhlavacek (03-03-2010), rugbrn (01-22-2010), sekrit (02-24-2010), silsbee20 (01-30-2010), small_mask (06-01-2010), thewhiteboy (06-24-2010), togomaku (02-23-2010), wardy19uk (07-20-2010), WindAngel (01-21-2010), yusuf530i (02-15-2010)
01-15-2010, 05:56 PM #2
good theme!!! nice!!Hit thanx if i helped you out..
01-15-2010, 05:57 PM #3
u t\are truly a themer
Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
You too blkcadi
01-15-2010, 07:26 PM #4
Definitely can see the dbar inspiration. Awesome job. I'm starting to feel a little "dbar"-inspiration myself.
Keep this up. I want to see the finished product in all it's glory ^_^#eli7e revived me
01-15-2010, 07:36 PM #5
01-15-2010, 08:05 PM #6
01-15-2010, 09:49 PM #7
Very nice call it Hd One
01-16-2010, 03:43 AM #8
01-16-2010, 05:17 AM #9
Very nice, very clean. I like 1-page theme style
01-16-2010, 06:51 AM #10
it looks very nice but i dont think it will fit my style very much :P
but you did say that are still working on it so i might like it more as time goes on, you just never know do ya
i look forward to the release
01-16-2010, 07:22 AM #11
Great I like the slidingDock app and this is the perfect setup for that. Will you make icons for the middle part, maybe more realistic, e.g. photos? or will you make just big icons?
The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:
01-16-2010, 12:09 PM #12
i agree looks like dbar inspiration but looks nice keeping an eye on this one
01-17-2010, 03:07 AM #13
01-17-2010, 07:34 AM #14
Last edited by Blue; 01-17-2010 at 07:42 AM.
01-17-2010, 09:08 AM #15
01-18-2010, 03:06 PM #16
so, i got permission from patrese for his weather/time widget now , will be released very soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
01-18-2010, 03:54 PM #17
01-18-2010, 03:56 PM #18
nice but are there supposed to be reflections on the other dock icons?Storm Shadow
01-18-2010, 04:10 PM #19
Awesome theme. Good job."Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.
01-18-2010, 04:20 PM #20
So around what time is release
Last edited by battlecrushr; 01-18-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost