Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Windows Xp Pro [Update]

  1. #21

  2. #22
    the iphone vesion is done






    Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    so did u get categoriesSB?
    yea i got it but
    i cant use it for a couple of reasons
    i dont think i can make work for this theme
    i tried
    Last edited by xSURPx; 01-16-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

    carloqt (01-17-2010)

  4. #23
    pretty neat mate! congrats!

    waiting for release

    nice one xsurpx

  5. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    pretty neat mate! congrats!

    waiting for release

    nice one xsurpx
    this theme is pretty tough to install
    you need to have a lot of stuff

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to xSURPx For This Useful Post:

    carloqt (01-17-2010)

  7. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    this theme is pretty tough to install
    you need to have a lot of stuff
    its alright

    i like cuztomizing lol

    hope you can do loading images too

    same loading picture on all apps will also be nice

    just a suggestion anyway..so it will be a complete uiimages,folders and bundles

  8. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    its alright

    i like cuztomizing lol

    hope you can do loading images too

    same loading picture on all apps will also be nice

    just a suggestion anyway..so it will be a complete uiimages,folders and bundles
    i tried to make the uiimages to look like xp but it doesnt look right cus the font on the popups are white
    so right now i have the popups all black because i dont know what else to do

    do u have an idea what i should do for the uiimages

  9. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    i tried to make the uiimages to look like xp but it doesnt look right cus the font on the popups are white
    so right now i have the popups all black because i dont know what else to do

    do u have an idea what i should do for the uiimages
    well for me..im not a theme creator, but maybe it would be much more realistic if you do the other uiimages bar?(dont know what they called" make a bar like xp the blue ones..dont include the minimize,maximze and close button..only the blue status bar on the xp

    sorry for my english lol

  10. #28
    nice progress. can't wait.

  11. #29
    link?

    Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    1 Old 2 New

    1 2


    1 Old 2 New

    1 2 (the Log Off works on #2)

    1 Old 2 New

    1 2


    1 Old 2 New

    1 2


    NEW FEATURE

    My Document page (the back button takes you back to my computer)


    Categories Skin



    and much more


    all X button works and new login and loff off windows xp sounds

    i have been making this update for myself
    but if a lot of u are interested i will make a public one
    and an iphone verson
    password please
    Last edited by aytlett; 06-07-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •