+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A 266 Collection - unique, complete, massive!

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Does anyone have any idea why some apps start to load but then the screen goes black when I apply themes including this one. I would like to use this
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone have any idea why some apps start to load but then the screen goes black when I apply themes including this one. I would like to use this one mainly because it's a great theme.

i5
    iOS: 6.1
    firm: 3.04.25
    latest JB.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea why some apps start to load but then the screen goes black when I apply themes including this one. I would like to use this one mainly because it's a great theme.

i5
    iOS: 6.1
    firm: 3.04.25
    latest JB.
    I used to have this issue with Bejewelled Blitz. Never did find a reason or workaround.
    I've not updated the theme to iOS6 yet. Will look into it further when I do.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

Fr3shJ1v3 (02-11-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    I used to have this issue with Bejewelled Blitz. Never did find a reason or workaround.
    I've not updated the theme to iOS6 yet. Will look into it further when I do.
    I wasn't going to be to concerned about the issue since it was just one game but then I tried my Navionics app and it happened with that one. I need that app for fishing so I had to stop using the theme

It's odd though because most themes I've tried the same apps are not working.

My buddy has a theme that works with the Blitz apps but I think the theme looks like crap.

I did just see something about making sure my names of my icons match as they are on my screen. I still have to look up and see how this is done but I will give that a try.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Jonny79! I'm using 266hd System right now and I love it. I was just wondering if you are going to update it for iOS6? I see you mentioned doing it, but is it going to be anytime soon or far into the future? I don't want to seem like I'm unappreciative or pushy (You're probably very busy too) I just want to know if I should use a different theme in the mean time or not. There seems to be a few bugs and springboard tends to crash because of them but I still want to use this theme. But if it won't be updated anytime soon then I'll have to move to a compatible theme. Thanks for all of the hard work and keep it up!

Thanks,
    -Adam

+ Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789