Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A 266 Collection - unique, complete, massive!

Screenshot 3 – This is what you end up with!

Sorry for the quality of the screenshots / attachments. I used the modmyi app for iPhone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by jonny79; 04-13-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks for your quick response in things. A couple more questions:

I've always been a huge fan of the old icons v1. Before I upgraded to iOS4 today, it worked with 95% of my icons. There were a few that were still the standard square. Now it seems like the reverse. 5% are the sweet looking circle ones. It seems like it's mostly the stock apps and winterboard are the only ones that are circles. Is there a way to fix this?

Also, on my lock screen, how do I remove the rectangle where the "slide to unlock" used to be? I want it to be just the circle with the >> and no rectangle. My biggest issue w/ it is that the circle isnt centered in the middle of the rectangle.

Thanks again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    Attached is the easiest winterboard set up. This is all you need plus setting up PerPageHTML as per my post on page 3.
    Thank you very much.

Will give it a try tonight.

Hey, hows the site coming?

Quote Originally Posted by akwhite8 View Post
    Thanks for your quick response in things. A couple more questions:

I've always been a huge fan of the old icons v1. Before I upgraded to iOS4 today, it worked with 95% of my icons. There were a few that were still the standard square. Now it seems like the reverse. 5% are the sweet looking circle ones. It seems like it's mostly the stock apps and winterboard are the only ones that are circles. Is there a way to fix this?
    The old icons are not supported for iOS4 and the icon masks were not updated. This is why you're not getting the auto themed icons.

I'll update them for iOS4 when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by akwhite8 View Post
    Also, on my lock screen, how do I remove the rectangle where the "slide to unlock" used to be? I want it to be just the circle with the >> and no rectangle. My biggest issue w/ it is that the circle isnt centered in the middle of the rectangle.

Thanks again
    You'd need to ssh into your device and manually remove the file. I think it's this one:
    /Library/Themes/266sd System/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/DeviceLockBottomBarBackground.png

I'm not 100% sure, I'd make a copy of the file somewhere before you deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    Hey, hows the site coming?
    Very well! The new theme guides are almost complete and the site won't be far behind.

I've also updated the 266 accounts on Twitter, YouTube & Flickr.
    Over the next month or so I'll be making the transition from my jwoodcreative accounts to new iphone266 ones:

Twitter was @jwoodcreative » now @iphone266
    YouTube was jwoodcreative » now iphone266
    Flickr was jonny-wood » now iphone266

There's still a lot of content to update and move to the iPhone266 pages so follow both until iPhone266 is fully sorted!

feat789you
    Last edited by jonny79; 04-18-2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Some Problems with the Configuration
    sup jonny79!

Im having serious problem trying to configure this theme:

1°: I can figure out how to see the hour and the weather on the lock screen, I tried everything I could on the winterboard settings, I just get the time on every page, and the weather just appear on the status bar.

2°: the Reflective Dock app after I install it, the springboard constantly crash over and over again, so I dont know what to do with this.

3°: how can I make those folders which pop up like that on your guide videos? Im using the one that came with the iOS, and triying Categories, it doesnt load up the icons.

4°: when I enter on Cydia, it looks like I dont have installed the theme, is weird.

I just recently buy it from the Cydia Store and I love this theme! but I need some help

thanks for your patience and hope the page get up soon!

and btw, nice theme! this one is my fav from all the themes from iPod Touch and iPhone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can anyone tell me how to get the dock looking part just below the clock widget. And the name of the font he's using. Found this in a dead a266 thread in this site. Thanks (:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TävoS. View Post
    1°: I can figure out how to see the hour and the weather on the lock screen, I tried everything I could on the winterboard settings, I just get the time on every page, and the weather just appear on the status bar.

2°: the Reflective Dock app after I install it, the springboard constantly crash over and over again, so I dont know what to do with this.

3°: how can I make those folders which pop up like that on your guide videos? Im using the one that came with the iOS, and trying Categories, it doesnt load up the icons.

4°: when I enter on Cydia, it looks like I dont have installed the theme, is weird.
    Sorry for the delayed reply.

1. The weather is no longer part of the theme – it used to be a theme for Weather Icon but was removed with the latest updates. I will be putting it back but it will be restyled to match the icons better.

2. Reflective dock is not my app/extension and you don't need it for 266

3. The folders that pop up are Folder Enhancer (search Cydia) paid app

4. Cydia is not themed. It is not possible to theme.

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Azidhsu View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to get the dock looking part just below the clock widget. And the name of the font he's using. Found this in a dead a266 thread in this site. Thanks (:
    That's a very old part of the theme – 266 Quick-er beta.
    It is no longer included or supported. It was only ever a beta item that was too difficult/too much work to make general release.

If you ask around someone will have the files that they may share with you but it requires some user customisation.

Important info regarding 266!

Those of you who follow me on Twitter will be aware I made an announcement regarding the next few weeks and 266.

I basically stated that I'm taking a break for 2 weeks and when I get back LOADS will be happening.
    I also said I'd get the new set up guides sorted and uploaded to the iPhone266 YouTube channel

Unfortunately I've not been able to finish the guides, time just has not been my friend this past month.

Read my full news bulletin for all the info here!

There is some interesting info regarding support in the link above and even the possibility of free themes to those that are able to help / be helped!

Apologies that I have to leave you all hangin' for 2 weeks but when I get back big things will be happening with 266! Watch this space & follow me on Twitter @iphone266

Until May 9th. Take it easy 266 fans! PEACE!
    Last edited by jonny79; 04-19-2011 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

TävoS. (04-19-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

1. The weather is no longer part of the theme – it used to be a theme for Weather Icon but was removed with the latest updates. I will be putting it back but it will be restyled to match the icons better.

2. Reflective dock is not my app/extension and you don't need it for 266

3. The folders that pop up are Folder Enhancer (search Cydia) paid app

4. Cydia is not themed. It is not possible to theme.

Hope this helps!
    actually helps a lot!

when you're going to upload the configuration of the theme to youtube? you replied me last friday I guess and you told me you would have those videos on your iphone266 channel, but Im wondering what happened

big thanks

PS: I edit because Im having a trouble on the lock screen, the clock and the time doenst appears at all, just the background with the slide to unlock buttom, can you tell me whats whit this? thanks
    Last edited by TävoS.; 04-19-2011 at 05:04 PM.

actually helps a lot!

when you're going to upload the configuration of the theme to youtube? you replied me last friday I guess and you told me you would have those videos on your iphone266 channel, but Im wondering what happened

big thanks
    See my post above

PS: I edit because Im having a trouble on the lock screen, the clock and the time doenst appears at all, just the background with the slide to unlock buttom, can you tell me whats whit this? thanks
    The lockscreen wasn't working with the html time widget so only the regular Apple time shows and the 266 background and slide to unlock. If you don't see any time at all make sure you don't have Clock Hide installed or turned on in Settings.app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

TävoS. (04-19-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    That's a very old part of the theme – 266 Quick-er beta.
    It is no longer included or supported. It was only ever a beta item that was too difficult/too much work to make general release.

If you ask around someone will have the files that they may share with you but it requires some user customisation.
    I can manage it, so if anyone have it, would you please send it to me (:

What's Jailbreak? sheldontechnology's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this theme works great! Thinking about removing the weather widget as I believe it is draining the battery. I have learned the basics of this theme and if you need any assistance (as BEST as I can) I am glad to help while Jonny79 is away. Please contact me using the tread and I will try to address your concerns. Id like to share information with everyone so we can help as many people as possible. I know how confusing it was at first!

Items you will need to make this theme look this way NOT mentioned:
    $
    CYDIA- Gridlock ( this will allow complete control of movement and location of icons) $.99 cents
    CYDIA- InfiniDock (this will allow you to have as many icons in the docking area) $2.99 US

Weather Widget
    CYDIA- Iweather Widget (free)
    CYDIA- Ifile to edit the widget to get your address location correct.
    Download Iweather Widget, next download Ifile. Open Ifile (scroll all the way over to the left till you see search Iphone or Ipod or Ipad and type Ifile in the search,there is NO landing icon on home screen). Look for the main root / var then /stash then /themes then down to /Iweather widget. Open the configureme.js. Hit edit and replace the default city after var locale= to your zip code or city name, state name. Or if the UK city name, United Kingdom.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by sheldontechnology; 04-21-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: add Iweather

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey Derek! as you told me on your last email im here.

Well actually im trying to find everything I need to configure the entire theme as Panoramic and Quick becuase I want to try each one so I keep on the easiest one for me

I just need (as much in here) how to completely make the theme 266 works, what do I need to install, what do I need to do, step by step, like a guide, so if you can tell us what to do (almost everything you know) to make my theme 266 work on properly

thanks

Thanks

I will try to make a YouTube video for you this weekend. I am on a very large project and will do the very best I can as fast as I can. It will be easier to do a youtube. Honestly, I only really was proficiant in the SYSTEM style like seen on my phone, I am by far not a master. If you look at the youtube vids Jonny79 posted in the thread they will help you a great deal!

Make sure you select the clock in PAGE 0 for the lock screen...good luck!

Just a sneak peek into the forum (I'm not really here)! Thanks Derek for your offer of help.

I just wanted to mention the weather widget in your screenshot is not 266. The only weather theme I did was for WeatherIcon (free in Cydia) and currently that has been withdrawn from the existing release and will be added again in HD to 266hd Icons which is a free package! 

Thanks

Just a sneak peek into the forum (I'm not really here)! Thanks Derek for your offer of help.

I just wanted to mention the weather widget in your screenshot is not 266. The only weather theme I did was for WeatherIcon (free in Cydia) and currently that has been withdrawn from the existing release and will be added again in HD to 266hd Icons which is a free package! 
    Yea Jonny this was NOT added part of your theme, its an add on incase anyone wanted weather, seemed to be a big topic so I gave a quick solution. I want to get rid of it once HD is out because its DRAINING the battery like crazy. Enjoy your vacation.

hey, first I wanna say I LOVE this theme.

but a few questions for anyone who can help me.

First, how do I get the docks set up like on this image?

Second, my lockscreen is a little messed up, its still showing the old slide to unlock screen, any ideas as to why this is happening?

any help would be appreciated

Thanks

anicetry

1. You will need to get GridLocker in CYDIA to move the icons around. or take everything out of the dock.
    2. It looks as if Jonny used a homemade picture with a blacktop and the image very small at the bottom area where the dock would normally be. All you would do is save the picture to the phone and use as wallpaper.
    3. Your slide lock is probably messed up because you have another slide lock theme or property still checked in winterboard..Uncheck anything that says slider or so forth and only use Theme 266

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sheldontechnology View Post
    anicetry

1. You will need to get GridLocker in CYDIA to move the icons around. or take everything out of the dock.
    2. It looks as if Jonny used a homemade picture with a blacktop and the image very small at the bottom area where the dock would normally be. All you would do is save the picture to the phone and use as wallpaper.
    3. Your slide lock is probably messed up because you have another slide lock theme or property still checked in winterboard..Uncheck anything that says slider or so forth and only use Theme 266

Good Luck.
    I have gridlocker, and sorry I meant to say the dock on the left of the image, the one that looks like the icons are pushed together

also, I check my winterboard and these are the only things I have checked off...

- 266hd icons
    - 266sd System
    - 266sd City Paris BW

and im still having the issue

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast