Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 164

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: A 266 Collection - unique, complete, massive!

  1. #101
    Default Setup guide
    Hi Guys ... is there a setup guide for this theme located some where other then iPhone 266 Maintenance Mode which seems to be down?

    I've searched the thread with no success.

    Thanks in advance for your help

  2. #102
    Yeah, i think the site was supposed to be up yesterday, but no word. I guess tech difficulties? Probably will be up soon....

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    Yeah, i think the site was supposed to be up yesterday, but no word. I guess tech difficulties? Probably will be up soon....

    I got a reply from him yesterday (April 4th) that it will be up today (April 5th). Still waiting, can't wait to theme up my iPhone 4 with 266, been waiting a while.

  4. #104
    What time zone? I live near Washington, d.c...... (Eastern???) and it's currently 1038.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    What time zone? I live near Washington, d.c...... (Eastern???) and it's currently 1038.
    I'm not sure, I know as much as you do. Eagerly awaiting it as well.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by shurgie View Post
    I'm not sure, I know as much as you do. Eagerly awaiting it as well.
    Yes, very eagerly. I watched the videos on YouTube of how to set it up, but with no audio or text to base it off of, I have no idea if im even close.

    I really like the way this theme looks... I'm on an iPod touch 4th gen and I'd rather use this theme over most in the iPhone 4 section.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    I really like the way this theme looks... I'm on an iPod touch 4th gen and I'd rather use this theme over most in the iPhone 4 section.
    Agree I'm currently using a mix of iFlat and Suave but I really would love to just pick it up with a whole 266 theme.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by shurgie View Post
    Agree I'm currently using a mix of iFlat and Suave but I really would love to just pick it up with a whole 266 theme.
    I really like iFlat's battery charging symbol when on lock screen. Overall look of iFlat seems very matte.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    I really like iFlat's battery charging symbol when on lock screen. Overall look of iFlat seems very matte.
    Yeah, not my fav. but for now it's working. Just can't wait to take advantage of the retina with this theme.

  10. #110
    Yeah, usually im not into themes that just take the stock apple Icons and some of the UI and change it a little bit.

    If by midnight my time there has been no word on the site being up, I'll just check it tomorrow at school..

  11. #111
    Oh Well ... still no update.

  12. #112
    Hopefully soon.

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    Hopefully soon.
    agree.

  14. #114
    What's the word jonny?

  15. #115
    Sorry to all who are eagerly awaiting the update of the guides & the site. I am working on them but as I keep on missing my own deadlines I won't give another ETA. All I can say is they will be up as soon as I can & when they are I'll post here with the links.

    I only get a few hours a week to work on 266 & I've been busy of late but I'm well underway with the site & it won't be long now!!

    featopfgVu
    Last edited by jonny79; 04-18-2011 at 04:50 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

    CCoops11 (04-07-2011)

  17. #116
    iPhone? More like MyPhone p4ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Nove Zamky, Slovakia
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 36 Times in 24 Posts

    I've just purchased this theme. But I am not able to make it work 100%. I am running it on 4.2.1 iPhone 3GS. Could anyone kindly post me here a screenshot of your settings in WinterBoard with correct order so that I can make it work?

    Thank you.

  18. #117
    How do you switch the font to the 266 font in iOS4?

    And did the font disappear from the repo?

  19. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by akwhite8 View Post
    How do you switch the font to the 266 font in iOS4?

    And did the font disappear from the repo?
    I took the font down as it is no longer compatible.
    There are some other slab-serif fonts available for BytaFont that are similar to the old 266 one and I hope to release some new, custom made fonts in the next few months.

  20. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    I've just purchased this theme. But I am not able to make it work 100%. I am running it on 4.2.1 iPhone 3GS. Could anyone kindly post me here a screenshot of your settings in WinterBoard with correct order so that I can make it work?

    Thank you.

    Attached is the easiest winterboard set up. This is all you need plus setting up PerPageHTML as per my post on page 3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by jonny79; 04-13-2011 at 02:42 PM.

  21. #120
    Screenshot 2 - PerPageHTML
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by jonny79; 04-13-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •