Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 164

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: A 266 Collection - unique, complete, massive!

  1. #81
    I bought the theme about a year ago - really loved it... However, since I upgraded to an iPhone 4, I can't access it in Cydia anymore - I activated my Google account on the new device, but to no avail; also tried to contact both the theme's creator (Jonny) and the Cydia owner (saurik) on this issue but got no answer

    Anybody got the same problem that the bought theme isn't accessible anymore?

  2. #82
    Just wanna check in and say thanks for all your hard work. I found this theme about a year ago and is the #1 reason why I'm happy I jailbroke my phone. Everything is super clean and looks great.

    Easily the best theme out there.

    I made the new updates today and it kinda put some things that I had out of whack, but I'm mostly back to where I was thanks to this thread. The biggest things for me are the no clock on my intelliscreen any more and the weather icon being no longer incorporated. Sounds like both of those issues are gonna be addressed shortly.

    Not a huge deal, but some of my status bar changes are gone, but maybe i'm just missing a step. I want it to be the clear with white text like on the springboard. When I go into an app, it goes to the gray and the white text makes it difficult to see the time. The battery icon isnt the same as it was, it's back to the standard iphone one. Not a huge deal, just general comments.

    Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing the new updates and tweaking this theme even further.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by h.s View Post
    I bought the theme about a year ago - really loved it... However, since I upgraded to an iPhone 4, I can't access it in Cydia anymore - I activated my Google account on the new device, but to no avail; also tried to contact both the theme's creator (Jonny) and the Cydia owner (saurik) on this issue but got no answer

    Anybody got the same problem that the bought theme isn't accessible anymore?
    If you check Suarik's twitter there's been some bugs in trying to retrieve cydia purchases. that's from what I heard. The website is going up this week and try to contact him through there. I haven't have this problem.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by h.s View Post
    I bought the theme about a year ago - really loved it... However, since I upgraded to an iPhone 4, I can't access it in Cydia anymore - I activated my Google account on the new device, but to no avail; also tried to contact both the theme's creator (Jonny) and the Cydia owner (saurik) on this issue but got no answer

    Anybody got the same problem that the bought theme isn't accessible anymore?
    Hi I did receive your email and it's currently flagged in my inbox but I've been behind with work as my baby daughter has been ill.

    I cannot directly help with license transfers, it should always transfer across to your new device. Unfortunately saurik is the only on that can help you with this but it may also be worth contacting BigBoss who hosts 266 on Cydia. He will probaby be able to get an answer from saurik for you.

    If it's not sorted out soon let me know and I'll see what I can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cusca View Post
    hey...i managed to figure out most of it..i still have one problem that i hope you might be able to help with..the bg for the sms and multitasking does not show up...and i dont have the folders in bossprefs like you do in the videos
    Backgrounds you may need to clear your Folder cache.
    SSH into your device (or use iFile) and go to:
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/ and delete the following 4 files:
    com.apple.Springboard.folderSwitcherLinen.0
    com.apple.Springboard.folderSwitcherLinen.1
    com.apple.Springboard.folderSwitcherLinen.2
    com.apple.Springboard.folderSwitcherLinen.3

    BossPrefs you need to add the folders. When in BossPaper go to Folders that tap 'ADD' (top/right). Then choose BossPaper at the top of the list that appears, you should see all the 266 packs there, add them all or just the ones you want active.

    Quote Originally Posted by akwhite8 View Post
    Just wanna check in and say thanks for all your hard work. I found this theme about a year ago and is the #1 reason why I'm happy I jailbroke my phone. Everything is super clean and looks great.

    Easily the best theme out there.

    I made the new updates today and it kinda put some things that I had out of whack, but I'm mostly back to where I was thanks to this thread. The biggest things for me are the no clock on my intelliscreen any more and the weather icon being no longer incorporated. Sounds like both of those issues are gonna be addressed shortly.

    Not a huge deal, but some of my status bar changes are gone, but maybe i'm just missing a step. I want it to be the clear with white text like on the springboard. When I go into an app, it goes to the gray and the white text makes it difficult to see the time. The battery icon isnt the same as it was, it's back to the standard iphone one. Not a huge deal, just general comments.

    Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing the new updates and tweaking this theme even further.
    Intelliscreen & WeatherIcon will be updated very soon.

    Statusbar shouldn't have any of the problems you have. Battery? That's a weird one. The main bg when in an App should be Black with a white box for the clock. There are 2 new options in Winterboard to have larger white boxes if required.

    Where did you get the theme? Cydia or ThemeIt? What device and OS are you using?
    Last edited by jonny79; 03-21-2011 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #85
    Jonny

    Did u see my icon's!?!

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortiz197832 View Post
    Johnny

    Can you make these Icons please and Thanks


    [IMG][/IMG]
    **********, ThemeIt, Termal have already been themed. I'll add the others to my (long) list of requests.

    The first lot of icon updates will be released next week.

    EDIT:-
    Hmm... won't let me say Inst a lous but that's the first one that's starred out.

    EDIT 2:-
    I hope you'll be going back to my theme if I mke the icons haha!

  7. #87
    I bought it through Cydia!!

    I have gone back to ur theme! I used another too take the pic too stand out!
    Last edited by Ortiz197832; 03-21-2011 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortiz197832 View Post
    I bought it through Cydia!!

    I have gone back to ur theme! I used another too take the pic too stand out!
    LOL! Glad to hear it!

    feat0bsw3D
    Last edited by jonny79; 04-19-2011 at 01:21 AM.

  9. #89
    i did that..but when i go into bosspaper-floders-add-bosspapper nothing shows up...and i cant open bossprefs...it crashes..i need it?....i ssh`d tot that folder and i only have com.apple.Springboard.folderSwitcherLinen
    Last edited by Cusca; 03-21-2011 at 08:22 AM.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusca View Post
    i did that..but when i go into bosspaper-floders-add-bosspapper nothing shows up...and i cant open bossprefs...it crashes..i need it?....i ssh`d tot that folder and i only have com.apple.Springboard.folderSwitcherLinen
    Where did you get 266 from Cydia or ThemeIt?

    You don't need BossPrefs (I'm not even sure if that works anymore!)
    If you only have one folderlinen file delete that and respring, see if it gives you the background on Multitasking.

  11. #91
    i got it from cydia...i deleted the folderline but still nothing...and regarding bosspapper as i sayd before...i dont have the folders there

  12. #92
    The BossPaper Packs are a separate package in Cydia (tied to your original purchase = free if you've already bought 266). Search for 266 and you'll find them. Once installed you'll see the 266 wallpapers.

  13. #93
    @jonny79
    love the theme on my iphone 4 but when i go to themeit to download the upgrade i keep getting this error message


  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by bushroot718 View Post
    @jonny79
    love the theme on my iphone 4 but when i go to themeit to download the upgrade i keep getting this error message

    Looks like a technical issue. I have just edited the packages in ThemeIt due to conflicting files so there shouldn't be any issues like that.

    I can only suggest contacting ThemeIt technical support.

    I'll also have a look at all the packages as soon as I can.

  15. #95
    What was in the update???

  16. #96
    When will the 266 Site be off maintenance mode?

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by CCoops11 View Post
    When will the 266 Site be off maintenance mode?
    Working on it over the weekend and it'll be up by Monday!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny79 For This Useful Post:

    CCoops11 (04-01-2011)

  19. #98
    johnny

    any news on my icons!?!

  20. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    Working on it over the weekend and it'll be up by Monday!
    Great news, thanks.

  21. #100
    Is there a tweak somewhere to apply icons to folders? Not having CategoriesSB anymore really ruins the look of my 266 theme.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •