+ Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A 266 Collection - unique, complete, massive!

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acid-vertigo View Post
    Hi There!

I love this theme and bought it. Now I have a few questions, maybe you can help me out as you homepage is still in maintenance modus...

1. Any chance to get the lockscreen like the pic above? Especially the dock icons?
    2. Will there be a theme for weathericon?
    3. I can't get my liveclock working, it always shows me the original one
    4. The HD icons are completely black, the older ones a bit transparent. Is that wanted? I like the transparency... ;-)
    5. Where is this "ultimate" folder located? I can't find it
    6. When will we be able to request things, e.g. icons?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Vertigo
    1. The pic you showed is the springboard not lockscreen and in order to get the date/time widget you'll need PerPageHTML and check my previous post for set up instructions.

2, 4 & 5. WeatherIcon was removed (for now) & will be updated in the 266hd Icons package. Ultimate package has been replaced by 266hd Icons (these were the 'Ultimate' icons but dropped the name).
    The icons had to be made with no transparency due to the changes in the iOS from 4.0 4.2.1. Transparent icons were causing problems with App Store auto skinning so I had to make them completely black. If you want them transparent I'd suggest buying Springtomize from Cydia it has the function to make your icons a transparent as you want (has a slider to change it!)

3. Will have to look into the LiveClock and get back to you. I must admit that didn't get tested quite as thoroughly as the rest. Everything else was tested on all iOS from 3.1.3 4.2.1 and on 4 different devices!

6. Requests will be available via the 266 website when it is up & running next week.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks for the fast reply! :-)

So, ok, I'll wait for your page being back again...

Anyway, what about the dock icons/the dock style in the pic above? Are they still available or also removed due to the transparency thing?

Cheers, Vertigo

BTW: Any chance to get a logo with Vertigo instead of the 266 for the statusbar?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

a icon layout wold be great..and folders like you have it in the videos and screen shots..i want that look...and also spring jumps if you could do a tutorial for that..it wold be great

how do you create those floders that you have in the video ?
    Last edited by Cusca; 03-17-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acid-vertigo View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply! :-)

So, ok, I'll wait for your page being back again...

Anyway, what about the dock icons/the dock style in the pic above? Are they still available or also removed due to the transparency thing?

Cheers, Vertigo

BTW: Any chance to get a logo with Vertigo instead of the 266 for the statusbar?
    Maybe I can help? It appears that the old icons missing from that picture have been updated in Cydia. Also, I spent some time trying to get the reflection on the dock without using the dock reflection tweak from Cydia. If you try to use that on iOS4, the springboard will crash. Instead, download the iOS3 version of 266 from Cydia and you'll see three black dock options. SSH into one of the three dock theme folders, create a new directory labeled "Bundles," then another labeled "com.apple.springboard" within the former and "Bundles". Use the dock.png from "Tall Dock" and resize it to 320x45px and place it in "com.springboard" to mimic the dock in the image you posted. Or, use the "regular" dock and resize it to 320x45px and place it in the previously mentioned folder to create a half dock. Rename that image to SBDockBG.png. Now, go into system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and copy the file SBDockMask.png. Place the mask file in the same folder as your SBDockBG.png. Go into Winterboard and activate the name of the folder you placed your newly created files in, respring and voila.

Here's mine so far. I'm still not finished tweaking it up. I found the old weather pngs and control file until it's updated, but am still trying to figure out the iconoclasm/categoriesSB issue.

BTW, the Carrier Icons require you to edit the originals.

Edit: If you're still using CategoriesSB, all it needed was an update of Iconoclasm.

Last edited by smo69; 03-17-2011 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks

@smo69 Thanks for helping out!

Looks like you've tweaked 266 to suit your needs! Looking good!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smo69 View Post
    I found the old weather pngs and control file until it's updated, but am still trying to figure out the iconoclasm/categoriesSB issue.
    Where did you find the old weathericon icons/controls? Care to share how you got that stuff up and running??
    Last edited by fcvapor05; 03-18-2011 at 12:03 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smo69 what firmware are you running? And if anyone can please tell me what is 6 icon bar in the middle of your screen?
    Liveclock isn't workining for me..I upgraded everything to 3.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KennyVisag View Post
    Smo69 what firmware are you running? And if anyone can please tell me what is 6 icon bar in the middle of your screen?
    The 6 icon bar in the middle is one of the 266 Iconoclasm layouts.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79
    @smo69 Thanks for helping out!

Looks like you've tweaked 266 to suit your needs! Looking good!!
    No problem. I'm just excited to see what's in store. Your theme is great! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fcvapor05 View Post
    Where did you find the old weathericon icons/controls? Care to share how you got that stuff up and running??
    The old weather images are in the older version of 266 for iOS3. They should be in 266theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. There are several png's for cloudy, sunny, rain, etc; you have to go through them all. Then there's a weathericon.plist file that you also need. This all needs to be copied to the new 266sdSystem folders (Bundles/com.apple.springboard). I wouldn't suggest doing this if you're not comfortable moving things around, but it is an option. I can't wait, however, to see the new graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyVisag
    FW 4.0, and yeah, you need iconoclasm for that 6 icon bar. Not sure about your clock though. If you mean the widget clock, he changed the way to activate it. The new version requires you to add it using PerPageHTML from Cydia.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smo69 View Post
    The old weather images are in the older version of 266 for iOS3. They should be in 266theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. There are several png's for cloudy, sunny, rain, etc; you have to go through them all. Then there's a weathericon.plist file that you also need. This all needs to be copied to the new 266sdSystem folders (Bundles/com.apple.springboard). I wouldn't suggest doing this if you're not comfortable moving things around, but it is an option. I can't wait, however, to see the new graphics.
    Moving stuff around is certainly no problem for me. Thanks for the info!

Thanks

I know this is all a little confusing to some but once my site is up I'll have a very clear break down of exactly what you get, where it is, how to install it & get everything working just as you want.

The whole reason 266 seems a little messy is that it was designed to be really flexible for every user. EG: you want your own wallpapers but 266 theme? DONE! You want 266 System (main UI) but different Icons? DONE! You want to use BossPaper to have rotating wallpapers but still want the 266 Clock Widget? DONE!

266 site will be up next week and will provide a platform for users to really start getting their funk on with A 266 Collection.

Then, of course, there'll be a new theme under construction...
    The cranes are in place, the workforce is at the ready, the diggers have their engines running. The crowds are gathering... 266 Metropolis. Coming soon.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok I downloaded PagePerHTML, Clock Widget where is this in the winterboard?

I got the clock to work but it won't show up on the lockscreen.

Vertigo what is that 7 icon dock with the reflection??
    Last edited by KennyVisag; 03-18-2011 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey Jonny, that are great news! I love your theme and hopefully I can tweak it with your help/website then...
    Nevertheless: Can you please tell me what font is used for the carrierlogo "266"? Ic would like to have one with "Vertigo" instead... :-)

@Kenny: I have still no idea about the dock. Would like to have that too. Must try to find my way through smo69's instructions, hehe!

@smo69: Would you mind to share the whole dock with us please, icons and the background?
    Last edited by acid-vertigo; 03-19-2011 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks

Ok I downloaded PagePerHTML, Clock Widget where is this in the winterboard?

I got the clock to work but it won't show up on the lockscreen.

Vertigo what is that 7 icon dock with the reflection??
    Clock only works on springboard now because 266 has always strived to allow as much user customisation as possible. With iOS 4+ any Lockscreen HTML (or widgets) would have to use a wallpaper specified by me. I wanted users to e able to have their own lockscreen wallpapers.

I'm going to create a LockInfo plugin that matches the springboard clock as I use LockInfo all the time.

If you want the clock on your lockscreen right now you cam use the iOS 3 version of 266 and activate 266 Quick ios3 in winterboard. You'll get an orange wallpaper though that you cannot change without SSHing into your device.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ohh ok thanks soo much. Do you guys know when is the 266 collection website going up? Lol thanks guys..these procedures are all helpful..but makes it so easy is a video.. Thanks!!! :-)

Thanks

Ohh ok thanks soo much. Do you guys know when is the 266 collection website going up? Lol thanks guys..these procedures are all helpful..but makes it so easy is a video.. Thanks!!! :-)
    Website will be up next week.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Ortiz197832's Avatar
    Thanks

Johnny

Can you make these Icons please and Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

is cydia the only place to download this?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Ortiz197832's Avatar
    Thanks

No Themeit App.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey...i managed to figure out most of it..i still have one problem that i hope you might be able to help with..the bg for the sms and multitasking does not show up...and i dont have the folders in bossprefs like you do in the videos

+ Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast