Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A 266 Collection - unique, complete, massive!

I actually figured out the icon naming just after my first post. Thanks for the info. As you can see in my screenshot, got the old icon working again.

Anyways,

The icon in the upper right corner, which links to the camera roll. I've searched and searched for a way to hide it, but I can't figure it out. Categories SB doesn't 'see' it as an icon, so I can't add it to a folder or hide it the easy way. It seems like the photo icon is somehow linked to the camera app now, but the icons still act independently.

Quote Originally Posted by fcvapor05 View Post
    The icon in the upper right corner, which links to the camera roll. I've searched and searched for a way to hide it, but I can't figure it out. Categories SB doesn't 'see' it as an icon, so I can't add it to a folder or hide it the easy way. It seems like the photo icon is somehow linked to the camera app now, but the icons still act independently.
    That's very odd. Can you move it about like a normal icon?
    If you don't use it/want it could you not hide it with SBSettings or Poof..?

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    That's very odd. Can you move it about like a normal icon?
    If you don't use it/want it could you not hide it with SBSettings or Poof..?
    It moves like a normal icon does, but when I attempt to use CategoriesSB or SBSettings to hide the icon, it doesn't appear in the list of icons to modify.

Quote Originally Posted by fcvapor05 View Post
    It moves like a normal icon does, but when I attempt to use CategoriesSB or SBSettings to hide the icon, it doesn't appear in the list of icons to modify.
    I've had a look and you're right. It's not there!

This has nothing to do with my theme though, I've Looked on a device that doesn't even have 266 installed and Photos is still nowhere in the list!

You'll have to throw the question out to the wider Jailbreak community.

I've had a look and you're right. It's not there!

This has nothing to do with my theme though, I've Looked on a device that doesn't even have 266 installed and Photos is still nowhere in the list!

You'll have to throw the question out to the wider Jailbreak community.
    I figured it was independent of your theme- i just wasn't sure if you had come across this yet or knew of a workaround. Interestingly enough, in SBSettings or Categories, the hide icons menu shows no Photos icon switch, and one Camera icon switch. In Poof, there are 2 separate Camera switches, and one Photos switch. Hmm... Can't figure this one out. Silly apple.

Edit: For now, I just replaced the 266hd Icons/bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow/[email protected] with a 100% transparent icon, so it is invisible on the home screen. At least for now, it is invisible and out of the way. Still can't figure out how the app itself is structured- it seems like instead of a second app for opening the photo library, 4.2.1 uses the photos icon to link back to mobileslideshow which contains Camera and Photos. Weird.
    Last edited by fcvapor05; 03-16-2011 at 04:34 AM.

i bought it..but i have no ideea how to use it...please i need some help

feat09gbFZs
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusca View Post
    i bought it..but i have no ideea how to use it...please i need some help
    Please refer to my earlier post until I can get the official 266 website up and running.
    Last edited by jonny79; 04-18-2011 at 04:49 PM.

does this theme install those blank icons? i have alot of them...and i can`t delete them

does this theme install those blank icons? i have alot of them...and i can`t delete them
    266 does not install any blank icons.
    If you've installed iBlank and created blank icons you can delete them just as you would any normal icon.

I'd suggest GridLock instead, it gives you the ability to place icons anywhere within the grid structure of your layout.

i deleted the incons using i blank..still nothing...i will have to figure out what`s wrong ....regarding the instalation of the theme..i will have to wait until you finish your webpage..i really dont know how to do it..and how to use those other apps that are needed for the theme

i deleted the incons using i blank..still nothing...i will have to figure out what`s wrong ....regarding the instalation of the theme..i will have to wait until you finish your webpage..i really dont know how to do it..and how to use those other apps that are needed for the theme
    You only need Winterboard & PerPageHTML to set it up.

Activate 266hd Icons & 266sd System in Winterboard = 99% of the theme set up!

After that it depends if you want 266sd Quick or 266sd Panoramic. Which are you trying to set up?

i will have to format my phone..something went wrong..do i have to buy the theme again if i do that?

i will have to format my phone..something went wrong..do i have to buy the theme again if i do that?
    No, one you've bought a theme you have access to it anytime, even if you upgrae to a new iDevice.

and i saw somewhere that you need iconoclasm and categories....i have those also..but i dont know how to arrange the icons

and i saw somewhere that you need iconoclasm and categories....i have those also..but i dont know how to arrange the icons
    You can use Iconoclasm with 266 & I even created a layout pack for it with 39 different layouts but it isn't absolutely required.

I'd only recommend Categories if your iOS is lower than 4.0, eg 3.1

ok thank you..i will try and fix my phone..and i will let you know

I'll post the missing files either to Cydia, on this post or on the 266 site later this week
    Great! I think the missing icons were in a folder called "Icons Ultimate." Also, I now understand the new route you chose for the Pan themes, but since I still use Categories, I was trying to get it to look like the previous version. I found the black docks in the iOS3 versions, BTW. Thanks for your help.

i have this theme and the sd version wont apply to my iPod Touch 2G. why is this? the wallpaper works and just non of the default icons...please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Ven0M0D View Post
    i have this theme and the sd version wont apply to my iPod Touch 2G. why is this? the wallpaper works and just non of the default icons...please help!
    I have an iPod Touch 2G & it works fine. What OS are you running?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi There!

I love this theme and bought it. Now I have a few questions, maybe you can help me out as you homepage is still in maintenance modus...

1. Any chance to get the lockscreen like the pic above? Especially the dock icons?
    2. Will there be a theme for weathericon?
    3. I can't get my liveclock working, it always shows me the original one
    4. The HD icons are completely black, the older ones a bit transparent. Is that wanted? I like the transparency... ;-)
    5. Where is this "ultimate" folder located? I can't find it
    6. When will we be able to request things, e.g. icons?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, Vertigo

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast