+ Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A 266 Collection - unique, complete, massive!

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Yes i saw but i don't work with photoshop In 45 minutes, i arrived to do 1 icon only !!! and he's not very beautiful I've 100 icons on my
    Thanks

Yes i saw but i don't work with photoshop

In 45 minutes, i arrived to do 1 icon only !!! and he's not very beautiful

I've 100 icons on my iPhone, imagine....lol
    There has been talk of a 266 Lite version that would be available via Cydia. This would be free and would include the 266 icon packs but no system graphics – or anything that would be unfair to release for the users who have bought the full package.

I think that the more icons that are produced the better, and I've been thinking of putting a page on my site that offers all the icons for download as well as the current .psd template files so that others can create and add to them as needed. This would be relevant for the current packs (v1 and v2) but the new 266 Icon Pack (as in the screenshot above) is a different matter. I've been talking with Mast3rShan3 about developing these icons and at the moment that template will not be released.

I'll post an update here in a few days when I have had time to organise things.

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    jonny79,

How long till the update. I love this theme, but find it difficult to use without the phone, messages & mail icons on the page.

regards

in the meantime, my blue notification badges for phone & messages dont show even though i have catSB installed. Any ideas?
    Glad you like the theme! You, and over 2000 other users!

Update in a few days time!!
    As there are essentially 2 themes in one plus a complete system skin so it takes time to get everything right.

266 Quick is ready, 266 Quick-er still has some bugs to iron out and I'm just finishing the new 266 Panoramic layouts to include the clock that is featured in 266 Quick.

Regarding your badges and CategoriesSB I'm not sure. I had problems with the phone not showing, Mail would and I can't remember if Messages showed up...? It may be related to CategoriesSB as I can't see what would effect this from my theme.

I'll be posting an update on modmyi and my site when A 266 Collection v2.0 has been sent to repo. Keep your eyes peeled!
    Last edited by jonny79; 02-19-2010 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi,

today I purchased the theme on cydia because i see on the web iphone266.com the new version 2.0 with images but the theme has downloaded and no include the new icons and the new features. Why?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lando View Post
    hi,

today I purchased the theme on cydia because i see on the web iphone266.com the new version 2.0 with images but the theme has downloaded and no include the new icons and the new features. Why?
    v2.0 is coming!!! I've only just updated the 266 site, I'm currently writing the update guides for a smooth transition and the themes will be packaged and sent off to repo tomorrow!

Please be patient, there is a lot of work going into this update and it's taking a little time.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    v2.0 is coming!!! I've only just updated the 266 site, I'm currently writing the update guides for a smooth transition and the themes will be packaged and sent off to repo tomorrow!

Please be patient, there is a lot of work going into this update and it's taking a little time.
    i going to be patient jejeje

thanks for your reply!

the theme is fantastic!

thanks for you effort to made the theme!

today is the day for v2?

sorry for my impatient jiijijijjii love the v2 :P
    Last edited by lando; 02-24-2010 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

How much does this theme cost it is very nice and I would like to purchase it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

some news for the date of release the v2?

Thanks

A 266 Collection v2.0 is out now in Cydia – new thread located here.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi, I've downloaded this theme 'cause it looks really good. But having no tech skills what so ever.
    So, I'd like to know how to get the icons to look right. The native icons won't change, even when I run iWipecache!
    Great looking theme, but I want mine to look good too.
    Professional Numptie

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hi i have just downloaded this theme through cydia, though the theme looked extremely stnning so i paid for it (i never brought any paid themes) anyway now that i selected the file on winterboard its nothing like the images shown on cydia or here, ui is perfect but the iconn are normal and the weather icon is wierd nothing like the image? help!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

izyice: turn on SummerBoard compatibility as you need the icons in the Folders or Bundles area otherwise. Also, if you're not in the US, copy the Weather icon to com.apple.springboard and name the copy SBWeatherCelsius.png.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by izyice View Post
    hi i have just downloaded this theme through cydia, though the theme looked extremely stnning so i paid for it (i never brought any paid themes) anyway now that i selected the file on winterboard its nothing like the images shown on cydia or here, ui is perfect but the iconn are normal and the weather icon is wierd nothing like the image? help!!!
    Firstly, thanks for buying the theme!

There's a full set of set up guides and tutorials over at Blog | iPhone 266

The update guides for v2.0 are your best starting point, however I'm in the process of making new video guides for all the themes which I'll post here on this thread

The video tuts should all be completed and online by the end of this week.
    Last edited by jonny79; 03-16-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks

This post is now the main, official support thread for A 266 Collection.

Please state which theme you are using when requesting help: 266sd System, 266sd Quick or 266sd Panoramic (or any combination!)
    Last edited by jonny79; 03-09-2011 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks

So, like I said above, I'm making this the only active thread for 266, I want to make it easier to offer support so all the other 266 Collection threads will be discontinued.

This does not count the new 266 HD thread (coming soon) found here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...phone-4-a.html

Okay, so I posted messages on the other threads to use this one from now on. Makes life easier!

Here's some rough guidelines for installing #_266:

Should help users until I can upload the video guides to YouTube - jwoodcreative's Channel

Basic Winterboard order should be:

266sd City *any* (if using on of the City Packs)
    266sd Pan *any* (if setting up one of the Panoramics)
    266sd Pan Base (very important for all Pan themes to be activated as well as the one above)

266sd Sys SB date (activate if you have the date or memory showing in the statusbar ie one other item next to the time)
    266sd Sys SB all (ativate if you have more than one item showing next to the time in statusbar)

266hd Icons
    266sd System

BOTTOM

If you want to set up the Clock widget you'll need PerPageHTML (it's free via Cydia).
    Once installed open it up and you'll see a (massive) list of 266 items.

If you just want the date/time widget with your own backgrounds use either 266-12 (12hr format)or 266-24 (24hr format) and add to Page 1.

If you're setting up any of the Panoramic themes use this as an example and replace with whichever Panoramic image you want to use:

266-12-Arena-p1 > Add to Page 1
    266-12-Arena-p2 > Add to Page 2
    266-12-Arena-p3 > Add to Page 3
    266-12-Arena-p4 > Add to Page 4
    266-12-Arena-p5 > Add to Page 5
    266-12-Arena-p6 > Add to Page 6

Hope this helps for now.
    Last edited by jonny79; 05-14-2011 at 04:54 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i want to buy it..but how do i install it ?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the update, it works much better with 4.0+ now. I do, however, have a few questions.

1. My weather icon is no longer modded. Not sure what changes in the update affected this?

2. All of my Categories 266 icons are now gone.

3. The single white icons without square shadows for the dock are gone.

4. Also, something that has been bugging me: When I open a categories folder with the PanDock Iconoclasm layout, the icons are all scrunched together vertically.

Thanks, and I appreciate any help in advance.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smo69 View Post
    Thanks for the update, it works much better with 4.0+ now. I do, however, have a few questions.

1. My weather icon is no longer modded. Not sure what changes in the update affected this?

2. All of my Categories 266 icons are now gone.

3. The single white icons without square shadows for the dock are gone.

4. Also, something that has been bugging me: When I open a categories folder with the PanDock Iconoclasm layout, the icons are all scrunched together vertically.

Thanks, and I appreciate any help in advance.
    In answer to your questions:

1. I removed weather icon as it will be updated with better graphics soon.

2 & 3. Category icons:
    Seeing as CategoriesSB is no longer supported by the dev (Lance Fetters) I moved the Category 266 icons around slightly.

You can still find them in a new package in Cydia called "266 OLD Icons". These and all the Category icons (such as the ones without the black background) can be found here. They have not been updated to HD though ulike all the rest of the 266 icons.

4. This used to happen with me on occasion with Categories and Iconoclasm. It has nothing to do with my theme but is a clash with the 2 tweaks/apps.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great theme, so complete, thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonny79 View Post
    In answer to your questions:

1. I removed weather icon as it will be updated with better graphics soon.

2 & 3. Category icons:
    Seeing as CategoriesSB is no longer supported by the dev (Lance Fetters) I moved the Category 266 icons around slightly.

You can still find them in a new package in Cydia called "266 OLD Icons". These and all the Category icons (such as the ones without the black background) can be found here. They have not been updated to HD though ulike all the rest of the 266 icons.

4. This used to happen with me on occasion with Categories and Iconoclasm. It has nothing to do with my theme but is a clash with the 2 tweaks/apps.
    Ok, great so I guess we can just wait for the new weather icon. But, I downloaded the old icons and was upset to see that the sqaure-less icons were missing. In the meantime, I'll just try to tweak it up. I was really trying to get it to look like the images of the Pan themes, but now I'm missing a black dock and the icons. Would you happen to have an archive of all known images used in the 266 themes?

Thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey Jonny,

Just updated to the new version- great job! Loving the theme, as usual. Can't wait for Metropolis and the other HD updates.

Anyways, is working great. I was going to ask about the Weather Icon, but that got taken care of above.

Two really minor issues- first, with the latest iOS update, are the icons called for differently? In the past, I edited the names of the icons in your icon pack to use them as folder icons, and I also exchanged a few icons with alternatives of yours that I liked better- I like the old-style phone icon you created for 266 icons iOS4, and the alternative Maps icon for example. When I use iFile or SSH to alter those icon names in an attempt to use them instead of the stock icons, the icons don't change. Any way around this?

Also, any idea how to hide or move the Photos icon? I can't get it off of my home screen, and it ruins the look of your slick theme.

Again, thanks for all the work you are putting in. We all appreciate it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smo69 View Post
    Ok, great so I guess we can just wait for the new weather icon. But, I downloaded the old icons and was upset to see that the sqaure-less icons were missing. In the meantime, I'll just try to tweak it up. I was really trying to get it to look like the images of the Pan themes, but now I'm missing a black dock and the icons. Would you happen to have an archive of all known images used in the 266 themes?

Thanks.
    I'll post the missing files either to Cydia, on this post or on the 266 site later this week

Quote Originally Posted by fcvapor05 View Post

Two really minor issues- first, with the latest iOS update, are the icons called for differently? In the past, I edited the names of the icons in your icon pack to use them as folder icons, and I also exchanged a few icons with alternatives of yours that I liked better- I like the old-style phone icon you created for 266 icons iOS4, and the alternative Maps icon for example. When I use iFile or SSH to alter those icon names in an attempt to use them instead of the stock icons, the icons don't change. Any way around this?
    The icons have been put into bundle folders instead of the icons folder. This means that Maps is no longer Icons/Maps.png (or [email protected]) but is Bundles/com.apple.Maps/icon.png (or icon~iphone.png, icon@2x, icon@2x~iphone.png depending on your iOS version and device). If you want to manually edit them then I would suggest getting App Info from Cydia (free) as this will give you the bundle ID so you can find the right folder and the name of the icon.
    The alternative phone icon is still there. If you look in com.apple.mobilephone you have icon-alt.png which you can rename to icon.png (or @2x whatever you need).

Quote Originally Posted by fcvapor05 View Post

Also, any idea how to hide or move the Photos icon? I can't get it off of my home screen, and it ruins the look of your slick theme.

Again, thanks for all the work you are putting in. We all appreciate it.
    Don't know what you mean about Photos icon. Screenshot?
    Last edited by jonny79; 03-16-2011 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost