Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] S2P Slide2Preview (HD phone modded)

Thanks

Will you be taking icons and putting theme into a zip for othes cause you can take mine I posted if you want

thank you very much, this is nice. I will do that...but beware...the template is a bit different now. The ones you have posted, I will rework therefore (the width is a bit smaller, height a bit higher, reflection is a bit smaller)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,971 Times in 3,496 Posts

Excellent. nothing more to say: Bavarian artwork servus

Thank you - learned from the best

BTW:

I have done the iconoclasm layouts for page0 and three more pages. The first 10 can get it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/34151757...clasm.zip.html

I HAVE NO ICONOCLASM, so please test it for me and send a small confirmation...I will include it then in the package. Thank you
    Last edited by henftling; 01-26-2010 at 02:07 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

marco29 (01-26-2010)

Hey thanks

sun still shining on my theme?

nevermind..reinstalled it.
    Last edited by jayteez; 01-26-2010 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by marco29 View Post
    Hey thanks
    UPDATE: Theme is in Cydia now! Thanks to the community to enable a "newbie" getting his 1st theme up worldwide

Iconoclasm layouts are enclosed in the download, as well as the Icons from FoxBoyStudios - Thanks man
    Last edited by henftling; 01-27-2010 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Cydia message added

henftlng,

Great theme as I have some questions. Where do you get the weather icon to put on the first page and where do you change the config me file for the weather to show proper location?

...the weather app is to be placed on Pag0 in the first row at 5th place so, the upper right corner.

to change the area code in the configureme.js, look for code:

var locale = "USNY0996" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"USNY0996"

in the beginning of the configureme.js

exchange the red one to your corresponding code -> weather codes can be easily get here: Weather Location Codes

It looks very clean and sleek. I have it on my iphone right now, I really enjoy it. Thank you.

Thank YOU for your nice word. Good to see that people enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    ...the weather app is to be placed on Pag0 in the first row at 5th place so, the upper right corner.

to change the area code in the configureme.js, look for code:

var locale = "USNY0996" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"USNY0996"

in the beginning of the configureme.js

exchange the red one to your corresponding code -> weather codes can be easily get here: Weather Location Codes
    Sorry for my ignorance but where do you get the weather app at? Is it in the your package that I downloaded? Is it the s2p 2.0 widget theme english? Do I just drop this file into winterboard? sorry very confused.

ok, let me make it clear for you. we have 3 different steps:

Place the weather app (the one you use, e.g. the standard weather app in iPhone) at the TOP RIGHT corner of Page0. Have a look at my first picture with the S2P logo on it. Then you can see the screenshot - this will help

2. Edit your widget: You want to have the english weather & date widget on the screen.
    - Open the "S2P 2.0 Widget _ENGLISH.theme" folder and go to /Private/WeatherWidget/Privat
    - Open the configureme.js file with a text editor.
    - Look for your weather code, an exchange it against the one as I explained above.

3. Now copy your the "S2P 2.0 Widget _ENGLISH.theme" to your iphone. Start winterboard and arrange this theme ABOVE the S2P 2.0 theme. Activate BOTH of them and respring - voila!

ok, let me make it clear for you. we have 3 different steps:

Place the weather app (the one you use, e.g. the standard weather app in iPhone) at the TOP RIGHT corner of Page0. Have a look at my first picture with the S2P logo on it. Then you can see the screenshot - this will help

2. Edit your widget: You want to have the english weather & date widget on the screen.
    - Open the "S2P 2.0 Widget _ENGLISH.theme" folder and go to /Private/WeatherWidget/Privat
    - Open the configureme.js file with a text editor.
    - Look for your weather code, an exchange it against the one as I explained above.

3. Now copy your the "S2P 2.0 Widget _ENGLISH.theme" to your iphone. Start winterboard and arrange this theme ABOVE the S2P 2.0 theme. Activate BOTH of them and respring - voila!
    Thanks for your patience about my questions and I have looked on your first page where you have your weather in the top right hand corner and was just wondering is that the weather app that shipped with iphone or did you purchase a seperate one cause it looks different than mine?
    Last edited by tpdtopcop; 01-28-2010 at 06:14 PM.

now this is another one - I bought FizzWeather that time ;-). I liked more and it gives me more details in a stylish way.

now this is another one - I bought FizzWeather that time ;-). I liked more and it gives me more details in a stylish way.
    Gotcha. I thought it said fizz but wasnt sure, thanks

What is the icon right of the calender icon?

Hentflng,

I am still having problems setting up. I have figured out the weather configure me file and it is working but when I put the clock icon in first slot then the calender icon next to it, when I start the theme in winterboard those two icons show up on the page? What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by tpdtopcop; 01-29-2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

the app next to the calendar is called "Rise&Shine". This is a free of charge kind of flipclock+weather screen for iphone desktop stands - nothing important.

Coming to your problem: In the english widget theme folder, you will find a folder called "Icons" these are transparent icons for ...e.g. FizzWeather to make these icons transparent. Just rename these icons accordingly to the app you have placed at the top border of your springboard.

Also please keep in mind: the widget theme has to be applied ABOVE the S2P 2.0 theme in winterboard...this should fix it...if not please make a screenshot and post it here.

iPhone? More like MyPhone shmi117's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a suggestion henftling, I know you made an Iconoclasm layout, which is great, but can you make a SpringBack backup, then upload it. Im telling you, it will be easier to install... All we have to do is restore the set of your icons. That will be simple and fast along with the Iconoclasm layout.

Default SpringBack
    Well, here it is:
    S2P 2.0.spbk.zip

Still I warn you as it says it slows down your device when installing these without having the right apps installed...what Ive heard this is not a good alternative.

Please send a small confirmation after successfully restore that and working without problems. I would update the first post.

iPhone? More like MyPhone shmi117's Avatar
    Thanks

Im going to test right now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast