Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43515253
Results 1,041 to 1,053 of 1053

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Monster aka Droid 2

Default hey
    the monster droid 209 theme didnt work you should post a new link

Does anyone have the complete default UI collection ripped from the Android 2.2 Froyo OS? I have the Android 1.0 and 2.0 sets, but can't find the 2.2 set.

klouud:
    Try the EyeFroyo and FroYoIOS threads for full UI's.

Also,
    mrpunk2u:
    Any update on a 2.2 Froyo Update (Monster a.k.a. Droid 2.2, I guess?). New lockscreen with the sound slider as in FroYoIOS, updated icons (Google), and a 2.2 Froyo style 5 icon dock would be nice too. And, of course, a fix for the changing status bar and the HTML Battery Issue. However, no themer has found the statusbar for inside applications, because every theme I have ever downloaded (100+) has never had a StatusBar identical to the Homescreen one in Applications. Maybe a collab on a google search bar on the homescreen too. A lot to requests, I know, sorry, but with a themer like you, plus nitestarzz,Hexane,seanG, and Li-ion, will be the BEST Android Theming group in the history of jailbreaking. Instead of competing, you guys should collab. Just my 2 cents. And a long paragraph.

I'm working on a SCPro Theme to go with this - so far I have a couple of mock ups. I am not happy with the results... I'll probably release them on DA, MT's, and MMI if/when I get permission from mrpunk2u and who ever did the Android 2.0 SBSettings theme.

can anyone help me how to fix this cam skin?

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    In the spirit of trying to make this theme as droid-like as possible, i made a weather/rss widget to mimic the NexusOne. Just unzipped this in the main MonsterDroid theme folder.

Just edit the configureme.js file to enter your location.

To edit the rss feed (you can have multiple), open the wallpaper.html file, and locate the "cssfeed.addFeed" lines where you will see a label like "CNN Top Stories" followed by an rss feed. Just edit these lines to change your RSS feeds. The label field is not being used but you can change it nonetheless. See my post below for the sample code in this file.

Credit to the modmyi theme for the rss code. Also borrowed mrpunk2u's droid icons.

Enjoy.
    how to configure this? stuck at 3 celcius

plus why i cant get the signal bar, battery n wifi bar for android theme.. i downloaded 208 version
    Last edited by kurosaki23; 11-28-2010 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys,

I'm new here and to the jailbreaking community. Just wanna say thanks for the wicked theme, totally amazing

But I have some problems with it not appearing as it should in the screenshots and would appreciate some help cause I'm a bit confused haha.

Thanks in advance!
    Screens:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexbeckett View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm new here and to the jailbreaking community. Just wanna say thanks for the wicked theme, totally amazing

But I have some problems with it not appearing as it should in the screenshots and would appreciate some help cause I'm a bit confused haha.

Thanks in advance!
    Screens:

all I can help you with is the shadows on the icons where the dock is and the docked icon labels - go into Winterboard (I'm assuming you have iBlank installed on your phone) and check No Icon Shadows - iBlank and also check No Docked Icon Labels. when you respring, the shadows and the labels should be gone. that's all I can help you with...

is the RRS widget not working on iOS 4.1?

Can anybody make me a 4x6 iconoclasm layout? Pleeeeeeaaaaase?

First of all i just want to say that this theme is absolutely awesome, the best and most thorough i have ever seen. thanks so much

after installing i am having the same issue that is pictured below, and i am really hoping that someone here can help us out. although i have installed lock screen clock hide and that is working properly, i still have the same backgrounds for both the lock screen and wallpaper that is shown below

also i have tried to install the sbsetting theme twice and cant get that to work either, although i would like that its not nearly as important as the lock screen and wallpaper though.
    thanks in advance guys

Quote Originally Posted by alexbeckett View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks in advance!
    Screens:

hallo!
    i am new here, and i don't speak english very well, i have a problem, i just installed his water theme for winterborad on my ihone 4 , when i charge into folder themes and i make respring, it's go very well, but the water is not responsive on touch, can someone help me with this problem,
    thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by zambaretzu21 View Post
    hallo!
    i am new here, and i don't speak english very well, i have a problem, i just installed his water theme for winterborad on my ihone 4 , when i charge into folder themes and i make respring, it's go very well, but the water is not responsive on touch, can someone help me with this problem,
    thanks in advance!
    Uhm if you are referring to the water theme where you touch the water to have ripples... that was meant for iPhone 3gs and lower versions... try looking for the Water theme in Cydia.

I looking but i don t find anything for ripple for iphone 4. Thank for reply! Iff someone know how make this will tell me herre! Thank you very much again!

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43515253