Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Monster aka Droid 2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Hey so r u li-ion

Aha I know ^_^

I'd like to know where this guy gets all the folder and file names. Is there a list somewhere?

I'm gonna release the lines wallpaper I made tomorrow.
    If it's ok, can I post a copy here?
    Last edited by Li-ion; 01-07-2010 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Aha I know ^_^

I'd like to know where this guy gets all the folder and file names. Is there a list somewhere?

I'm gonna release the lines wallpaper I made tomorrow.
    If it's ok, can I post a copy here?
    yes plz!

Crud. THought today was the weekend. It will be released tomorrow (saturday)

Great theme! Do you know why my lockscreen clock will only display time in AM, and not PM? I can't figure it out!

Thanks!!

^update - looks like when it changed to 1 o'clock, it also changed to PM, but the noon hour was displaying in AM, fyi.
    Last edited by mattwestside; 01-09-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here it is. A sample of the Lines Wallpaper which will be released with the 1.5C of my theme.

Again, this is a SAMPLE, not the full thing. The final one will be ~10 seconds.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    Here it is. A sample of the Lines Wallpaper which will be released with the 1.5C of my theme.

Again, this is a SAMPLE, not the full thing. The final one will be ~10 seconds.
    Supercute!

I'm working on the music player, phone dialer and possibly weather widget this weekend if i get to it
    not sure what ur up to, but the more people working on a theme makes it better for everyone

iPhone? More like MyPhone sTrAnGe mOdS's Avatar
    Thanks

dang that wallpaper is amazing!
    will the final version not flash black after the animation is done though? if it has a smooth transition ill be sure to use that as my wallpaper

8GB iPod Touch 1G: 1.1.1 > 1.1.2 > 1.2 > 2.0 > 2.0.1 > 2.1 > 2.2 > 2.2.1 > 3.0 > 3.0.1 GM RedSn0wed
    16GB iPhone 3G > Sold $375 > iPhone 4: 4.2.8 > 5.0
    32GB iPad: 3.2 > 3.2.1 > Traded For MacBook > Traded + $500 For MacBook Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sTrAnGe mOdS View Post
    will the final version not flash black after the animation is done though? if it has a smooth transition ill be sure to use that as my wallpaper
    Use it as your wallpaper or steal it, put it in your theme and call it your own?

Working on the music app right now, and not satisfied with it enough to make a new release but here is a preview

Last edited by mrpunk2u; 01-09-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    Supercute!

I'm working on the music player, phone dialer and possibly weather widget this weekend if i get to it
    not sure what ur up to, but the more people working on a theme makes it better for everyone
    Thank you. I really look forward to your theme as well!

The black flash is a winterboard glitch. Saurik is aware of this.

Use it as your wallpaper or steal it, put it in your theme and call it your own?

Working on the music app right now, and not satisfied with it enough to make a new release but here is a preview

That looks REALLY nice.

Thanks

i mean just use it on my phone, thank you.
    and i dont know why youre saying that, i dont steal things and call them my own? i have links to li-ions and your theme on my post and i have even said that most of it was compiled from other themes. im just adding stuff to them since you dont seem interested with me helping with it

8GB iPod Touch 1G: 1.1.1 > 1.1.2 > 1.2 > 2.0 > 2.0.1 > 2.1 > 2.2 > 2.2.1 > 3.0 > 3.0.1 GM RedSn0wed

i mean just use it on my phone, thank you.
    and i dont know why youre saying that, i dont steal things and call them my own? i have links to li-ions and your theme on my post and i have even said that most of it was compiled from other themes. im just adding stuff to them since you dont seem interested with me helping with it
    Ive never had a message from you asking about helping out

Blah blah blah.....im just adding stuff to them since you dont seem interested with me helping with it

Well you have to come to us. We'd help, but you must take the initiative.

Thanks

well did you look at my thread when i first posted it as "preview"?

Im sorry but Ive been too busy MAKING THIS THEME to go search out other people's ripoffs until other people tell me

Let me guess-you won't make any updates until after i do...

Thanks

actually i was going to in a little while when im done fixing the google bar and more icons, but if you want me to delete my thread, just say it. i just want to contribute to the theme and not make enemies because of it ok? sorry i didnt msg you, i have no idea why but i didnt think of it..

If you want to keep your theme, just take out all the files that we made
    but i think contributing thru our thread is best-that way there arent 3 different threads and no one knows where to get files

Thanks

Last edited by sTrAnGe mOdS; 01-09-2010 at 06:16 PM.

that dro1d lockscreen is amazing in the second post but i can't get it to activate in Winterboard. i created a folder and put the gif in the folder and activated it in winterboard but it doesn't work. can you help me out?

EDIT: i figured it out
    Last edited by Badass37000; 01-09-2010 at 07:17 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I created a different google bar which is more like the one on the nexus one. I also was going to fix the font color for the homepage battery percentages since they are currently white.

I was messin around with your pre theme but truthfully i think the droid looks better. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more of your updates.

If anyone can figure out how to add weather, clock, etc widgets to other springboard pages i would love to know how. I want them on my second page.

Li-Ion, great job with the lines video. Im using it as attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -droid.jpg   -google.png  

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast