Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Monster aka Droid 2

here is Proof that it works with Widgets

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0028.png  

Here's a youtube widget i made for the wallpaper.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -youtube.png  

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ofm05 View Post
    here is Proof that it works with Widgets

you couldn't make it longer cold you? and does it randomize each image? i tried it on my computer and it was like a slide show at 5 images a second and all at random. it played through the images fine the first time
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Rpg I can make it as long as I want, but I'm still working some things out. On my phone it does not play random. Anyways I will be trying to improve it

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    It's rainy in L.A. and I'm not taking requests, but feel free to post screenshots of things that aren't themed or missing. I don't go to every app daily so I might not catch something you do. If it's supertrivial - don't waste my time.

Also I put this together today -it's a theme for david ashman's LOCKINFO. Not sure how many people use it as it's a paid app, but i threw together this theme to mimic Android's SlideScreen Home
    Slide Screen by Larva Labs

mrpunk, not sure if i missed this but did you upload the lockinfo theme? i bought david ashman's lockinfo, and your theme is amazing. please upload it!

This isnt a gif. Try it and you will see it does run as i said it did
    Thanks for the heads up...My bad. I'll give it try later. Any chance you could make one of the red,green,yellow lines forming an X from the Nexus?

mine doesn't play random on the phone, it's moving pretty dang fast though, can it be slowed down at all, if not i will deal with it....NIce job on finding a way around the black screen flicker!!

One another note, does anyone else have service problems with their phone, i tried posting an question in the other section of the forum with no response...my phone's service bars are literally changing constantly while i am sitting in the same spot and i did not have this problem with my 3g just my 3gs....ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    Thanks for the heads up...My bad. I'll give it try later. Any chance you could make one of the red,green,yellow lines forming an X from the Nexus?
    Once i teak it the HTML code some more i will be making many Wallpapers myself hopefully others jump on this to and help out. So yes i wanted to make that last night but had gotten sleepy.

Quote Originally Posted by mikiecw View Post
    mine doesn't play random on the phone, it's moving pretty dang fast though, can it be slowed down at all, if not i will deal with it....NIce job on finding a way around the black screen flicker!!
    Just open the HTML file and read it change the 0.1 to something higher and it will slow it down some more.
    Last edited by ofm05; 01-28-2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by eeeeee6 View Post
    mrpunk, not sure if i missed this but did you upload the lockinfo theme? i bought david ashman's lockinfo, and your theme is amazing. please upload it!
    I did not - here is it
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpunk2u For This Useful Post:

eeeeee6 (01-28-2010)

rpg could you help me with the widget page cutouts?

Edit: and ofm05, thanks for the wallpaper. But I have the weather/news rss feed widgets, which is also has a Wallpaper.html. So the "video" overlays this. Anyway around it? Also is it supposed to be kind of "laggy" or is it supposed to look smooth like li-ions .mp4?
    Last edited by Koinonia; 01-28-2010 at 12:15 PM.

It shouldn't lag my doesn't at least and I'm using one that's about 25 more images on it. If your using widgets that use the wallpaper I belive u should just be able just add the code to your widgets. I do more test when I get home remeber this is only in the testing stage.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    OMG! Uploading 1 icon at a time is a pain
    ive mad 53 icons :S
    I know. I couldnt find a way to do multiple. If you send them to me in a ZIP, i can upload them more quickly.

Ok, not sure if this is the right thread to pose this question, but wanting to theme my lockscreen info to this droid theme. Been looking through the phone, and cannot find where it is at in there. Anyone know? Once i find it, will be easy enough to switch out the icons...

Found it, just looking in the wrong areas....
    Last edited by lil red wagon; 01-28-2010 at 01:32 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Here's a youtube widget i made for the wallpaper.

When you say youtube widget, you mean youtube icon? Or do you have an interactive widget that you plan on posting?

Update I have now figure out how to add Gifs to the springboard.

Proof Droid Lockscreen Gif on springboard and yes its animated.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0030.png  
    Last edited by ofm05; 01-28-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Update I have now figure out how to add Gifs to the springboard.

Proof Droid Lockscreen Gif on springboard and yes its animated.

Just use the Lockscreen files from the first post and rename the html to Wallpaper.html

that will work, but something im starting to notice is that there is a size limit for how big the gif can before it lags the phone real bad.

The other option is to make widgets that overlay over Vwallaper

And by that i mean widgets similar to mobileDashboard widgets
    Last edited by ofm05; 01-28-2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

that will work, but something im starting to notice is that there is a size limit for how big the gif can before it lags the phone real bad.

i would like widgets to be page specific
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Yea i got it working, but my 3G is lagging big time. It's all good...Atleast you're onto something here
    Probably doesn't help that i have the droid lockscreen.gif running as well lol

EDIT- Nevermind, used the droid lockscreen.png and still lag.

soon enough one of us will slove this issue.

I might work a whole HTML theme only for Nexus and Droid.

Page 28 of 53 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 ... LastLast