Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Monster aka Droid 2

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    what does that look like?
    Not sure what that looks like either but def need an sbs theme for this and i like your start.

Hey guys great job on the theme! Any way i can get some icons made for the following apps;

IM +
    Kijiji
    Lose it!
    FML FMyLife
    mb DriveFree
    Body Fitness FREE
    FaceGoo
    BounceDown
    SketchBook Mobile
    Horoscopes
    Stocks
    iTranslate
    Canadian YellowPages
    Walmart

I know its a lot but if you guys could make them it would be cool thanx!

this theme is looking really cool on my ipone... just need some more icons. thanks everyone

im working on a sbsettings theme and this is what ive got so far
    what do you think?
    i think something like this would be awesome!!

yours looks good though!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -droid-settings.png   -us2.png  

Well obviously the layout would be different, but I second that ^

can someone plz make a custom icon for rockapp

I like the one Mikicw has showed, it would be sick if you guys could make that work

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikiecw View Post
    i think something like this would be awesome!!

yours looks good though!!
    i like that own better too. i will get to work on it as soon as ive woken up properly
    you couldn't post screen shots of all the icons on the menu could you?
    i noticed that there was a scroll bar down the side that was near the top of the menu with all unticked and ticked?
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 01-24-2010 at 08:31 AM. Reason: missed a line of text
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Wow, i haven't been on here in a while. I was rockin the iNitsua theme for almost a year. lol Anyways, thanks for the this theme. Definately a n00b question, but you said that animated .gif's work as wallpapers, correct? I can't get the Nexus wallpaper you posted to work. I got the .mp4 to work but it drained my battery in 4hrs. Will the .gif make a difference and how do i get it to work? Thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    Wow, i haven't been on here in a while. I was rockin the iNitsua theme for almost a year. lol Anyways, thanks for the this theme. Definately a n00b question, but you said that animated .gif's work as wallpapers, correct? I can't get the Nexus wallpaper you posted to work. I got the .mp4 to work but it drained my battery in 4hrs. Will the .gif make a difference and how do i get it to work? Thank you
    i think gifs only work on the lockscreen but im not sure
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button

i think gifs only work on the lockscreen but im not sure
    Thanks for the reply. If that's the case, then that sucks. My friend has the Nexus and i luv this animated wallpaper. It killed my battery though over night and I closed the shutter. I even made sure i stopped certain processes. I had 41mb VM on my 3G free. Does it stay running because of the wallpaper?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TIME2PLAYDAGAME View Post
    Thanks for the reply. If that's the case, then that sucks. My friend has the Nexus and i luv this animated wallpaper. It killed my battery though over night and I closed the shutter. I even made sure i stopped certain processes. I had 41mb VM on my 3G free. Does it stay running because of the wallpaper?
    well if your using the wallpaper in the monster folder names Wallpaper.mp4 then that will run even when you have a app running
    if you download vwallpaper and ssh the mp4 into the vwallpaper folder and run that, then the wallpaper will only play when the springboard is showing and stops when a app runs

Rpg i believe that is all, if you notice there are two .png attached in my post!! I will double check though and see if there are more!!

i like that own better too. i will get to work on it as soon as ive woken up properly
    you couldn't post screen shots of all the icons on the menu could you?
    i noticed that there was a scroll bar down the side that was near the top of the menu with all unticked and ticked?
    Here you go this should help, here are all of the icons, you'll have to work on the background. I have also attached how the brightness setup looks when selected!!
    Attached Images Attached Images                

here are the rest, sorry i tried to .zip but my daughter is hounding me to get on the computer!!
    Attached Images Attached Images               
    Last edited by mikiecw; 01-24-2010 at 10:56 AM.

here is the brightness screenshot!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -brightness.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikiecw View Post
    here is the brightness screenshot!!
    thanks. im almost finished now then
    ive made the background and ive made all the images that i needed to and i will post the zip file tomorrow night

Can't wait, release it tonight . Can you also make those icons, I think the list is on pg 26. This theme is sick! An it keeps getting better.

here's what the android pulldown shutter looks like.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 721fido View Post
    Can you also make those icons, I think the list is on pg 26
    can you post the icons for the apps please?
    you need 7zip and open the ipa with 7zip and copy the icon to your desktop and rename to (appname).jpg and upload it here an i will see what i can do

Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 30 ... LastLast