Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Monster aka Droid 2

@ lolcats1 I thought it was a functioning google search bar. I have Photoshop, so i'll just put it in my wallpaper if I get a chance. Thx anyway

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

great theme guys

It's rainy in L.A. and I'm not taking requests, but feel free to post screenshots of things that aren't themed or missing. I don't go to every app daily so I might not catch something you do. If it's supertrivial - don't waste my time.

Also I put this together today -it's a theme for david ashman's LOCKINFO. Not sure how many people use it as it's a paid app, but i threw together this theme to mimic Android's SlideScreen Home
    http://slidescreenhome.com/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpunk2u For This Useful Post:

BillSplate (03-25-2010)

So here's how I have mine set-up for the most part so far. Credit to mrpunk2u, li-ion, dharris, Google, etc... and anyone I am missing.

Just wanted to share, so you guys could see your own work (although a lot of tweaking had to be done :P).

I have the .mp4 wallpaper, clock widget, and weather/news rss widget running. This obviously decreases the battery life a lot but I also noticed it is a lot slower (just the iPhone in general). I know this will happen but just curious is anyone else having this issue?

By the way thanks for the compass icon in this release. Not sure who made it, but thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by vish4488 View Post
    By the way thanks for the compass icon in this release. Not sure who made it, but thank you.
    yw

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpunk2u For This Useful Post:

vish4488 (01-23-2010)

Just curious, would live wallpapers be a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Koinonia View Post
    where is lolcats when we need him?

I want to make a lot of icons but need a good place to easily get stock icon images to uses with the template?

FER SERIOUSLY?! aha Jkay.
    Mr Punk has a Galazy wallpaper, and I have the nexus lines wallpaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    where is lolcats when we need him?
    HAHA +1

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

i tried using the weather widget , but it wouldnt show up on my springboard any ideas?

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    i tried using the weather widget , but it wouldnt show up on my springboard any ideas?
    make sure its at the top of the list on winterboard
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by mrpunk2u View Post
    It's rainy in L.A. and I'm not taking requests, but feel free to post screenshots of things that aren't themed or missing. I don't go to every app daily so I might not catch something you do. If it's supertrivial - don't waste my time.

Also I put this together today -it's a theme for david ashman's LOCKINFO. Not sure how many people use it as it's a paid app, but i threw together this theme to mimic Android's SlideScreen Home
    Slide Screen by Larva Labs

it looks so great , can u upload it for us ???

Thanks

thanks to everyone who helped me make my phone look like this

i love my phone again
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    FER SERIOUSLY?! aha Jkay.
    Mr Punk has a Galazy wallpaper, and I have the nexus lines wallpaper.

HAHA +1
    I know about these, as I said in a previous post :P

So here's how I have mine set-up for the most part so far. Credit to mrpunk2u, li-ion, dharris, Google, etc... and anyone I am missing.

Just wanted to share, so you guys could see your own work (although a lot of tweaking had to be done :P).

I have the .mp4 wallpaper, clock widget, and weather/news rss widget running. This obviously decreases the battery life a lot but I also noticed it is a lot slower (just the iPhone in general). I know this will happen but just curious is anyone else having this issue?
    I actually have both of them. But what I mean is, would it be possible to have a real live wallpaper/interactive wallpaper on the iPhone, say for the Lines, where you touch it and new lines form/move or whatever. Thats what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    thanks to everyone who helped me make my phone look like this
    how did you get your clock centered without 5 columns? can you post the edited .jss file? and how did you get the rss feed/weather only to show on second page?

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    won't show over page0, etc. make sure you only have a wallpaper set

But what I mean is, would it be possible to have a real live wallpaper/interactive wallpaper on the iPhone,
    far as i know, or have seen, there's no such thing as an interactive wallpaper. and if there was, sounds like it'd be the death of my ram.
    Last edited by lolcats1; 01-23-2010 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    how did you get your clock centered without 5 columns? can you post the edited .jss file? and how did you get the rss feed/weather only to show on second page?
    i used dharris's droid clock (it was posted here the other day
    and for the widgets, a pageX.png image overlays all html objects so i made a page0.png image with a hole where the clock is so it only shows the clock and not the widget below the clock. and same with the weather, then all other images (page 2,3,4 and 5 are all solid with no transparency. here i will post my theme in a zip file for you.
    Download Nexus one theme.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

dont have a screen shot but i can post it in a moment, just wondering if u can throw something together for beejive......and does anyone noe wat extension i need to make the background file for a categories folder for some reason the way i have it the image wont show up i have mine under Background.png

Quote Originally Posted by callmetj View Post
    dont have a screen shot but i can post it in a moment, just wondering if u can throw something together for beejive......and does anyone noe wat extension i need to make the background file for a categories folder for some reason the way i have it the image wont show up i have mine under Background.png
    for your first question. just rename the y messenger .png to beejive. it's a generic android messenger icon. looks pretty cool too

Page 18 of 53 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 ... LastLast