Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Monster aka Droid 2

this is the set up im testing out right now.
    The background is a video mp4 video

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0024.png  

Quote Originally Posted by mattwestside View Post
    I tried that too but it seems to be saving only the thumbnails and not the full-size images.
    had the exact same problem but my solution was to
    click on the attached thumbnail, once the image pops up
    you right click it's lower area so the Inspect Elements tab
    comes up, under Elements scroll down until you find the
    link with the png, open it and save

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:

mattwestside (01-16-2010)

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel13 View Post
    had the exact same problem but my solution was to
    click on the attached thumbnail, once the image pops up
    you right click it's lower area so the Inspect Elements tab
    comes up, under Elements scroll down until you find the
    link with the png, open it and save
    or just right lick the image you need and click open image in new tab and then save it
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

no lol don't apologize. here's the layout of my dock, and my first page. as for the widgets. they're not finished yet, i'm working with my dad on 'em, he's got mad computer skills.

and what did u to make the page with lots of icons look like that?

[/QUOTE]

its just the launcher that was made by some other lip monster on here. i'll re-post it, i suppose. only thing that i made in those screen shots were the widgets.

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...2010/Page3.png
    Last edited by lolcats1; 01-16-2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

and what about the other pages like page 1 and 2? page 0 is the screenshot you just posted right? and page 3 is like the lots of apps right?
    sorry again
    you couldn't post a download of you theme folder so far could you? or at least the clock widget?
    thank you allot
    Last edited by EddieLeonard; 01-16-2010 at 03:38 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    no lol don't apologize. here's the layout of my dock, and my first page. as for the widgets. they're not finished yet, i'm working with my dad on 'em, he's got mad computer skills.

and what did u to make the page with lots of icons look like that?

its just the launcher that was made by some other lip monster on here. i'll re-post it, i suppose. only thing that i made in those screen shots were the widgets.

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...2010/Page3.png[/QUOTE]

Thanks for crediting me

Hi guys great theme. How do I get the Green Demon to appear for my carrier T-mobile? Thanks

When i activated the video wallpaper on vwallpaper it shows up in the to left corner and not in the middle

Also in the 1/12/10 release the lockscreen charger percentage works but the clock and date on the lockscreen do not, and yes I am using the Hide Clock. When I overwrite the data in the 1/12/10 folder with 1/7/10 data the clock and date work on the locksceen but the charger percentage does not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smokozuna View Post
    Hi guys great theme. How do I get the Green Demon to appear for my carrier T-mobile? Thanks
    go into springboard folder within this theme, rename the attcarrier, to tmobile. here is the file path. \Dro1d 2\Bundles\com.apple.ATT_US. rename the pictures in their with the carriers you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Flybeast0408 View Post
    When i activated the video wallpaper on vwallpaper it shows up in the to left corner and not in the middle
    don't use vwallpaper. ssh, go to directory var/stash/theme/dro1d2. then paste in named as wallaper, and replace the old one. that help?

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post

Thanks for crediting me
    argh! it's the lip monster! ready your bows men! he won't go down easy!

Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    and what about the other pages like page 1 and 2?
    i enjoy pleasuring fat women
    Last edited by lolcats1; 01-16-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolcats1 For This Useful Post:

Flybeast0408 (01-17-2010), smokozuna (01-17-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats1 View Post
    go into springboard folder within this theme, rename the attcarrier, to tmobile. here is the file path. Dro1d 2Bundlescom.apple.ATT_US. rename the pictures in their with the carriers you want.

don't use vwallpaper. ssh, go to directory var/stash/theme/dro1d2. then paste in named as wallaper, and replace the old one. that help?

argh! it's the lip monster! ready your bows men! he won't go down easy!

i enjoy pleasuring fat women

Dear god.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smokozuna View Post
    Also in the 1/12/10 release the lockscreen charger percentage works but the clock and date on the lockscreen do not, and yes I am using the Hide Clock. When I overwrite the data in the 1/12/10 folder with 1/7/10 data the clock and date work on the locksceen but the charger percentage does not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    I just tested and works find for me but anyway, copy the 1/12 theme over and then replace the lockbackground.html and LS_widget.css with the one from the 1/7.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dharris For This Useful Post:

smokozuna (01-17-2010)

Hey guys pls help me , how can i set my lockscreen like that !?

The clock !?

Thx '

Ps :
    NOTES: For the clock lockscreen to work, u need to download Clock Hide from cydia from source http://david.ashman.com/apt
    Hey this source doesn't have CLock Hide , i did but didn't see

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andi Tran View Post

The clock !?

Thx '

Ps :

See my post above. ANd clock hide is in one of the cydia default repos and will come up if you search for it.

Then just install this theme, you can use the 1/12 version. But youll need to pull the relevant files from the 1/7 version (lockbackground.html, LS-widget.css, and the imgs folder. Just drop them in the theme and your good to go.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rel1215's Avatar
    Thanks

any idea on why the battery images aren't showing up for me with the lockbackground html on?

lockscreen looks exactly the same when its charging as it does when the phone isn't plugged in

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rel1215 For This Useful Post:

Andi Tran (01-17-2010)

[quote=lolcats1;5091332]go into springboard folder within this theme, rename the attcarrier, to tmobile. here is the file path. Dro1d 2Bundlescom.apple.ATT_US. rename the pictures in their with the carriers you want.

You were close... You have to rename the .png to TMOBILE and you have to rename the com.apple.ATT_US to com.apple.Unknown then respring.

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    I just tested and works find for me but anyway, copy the 1/12 theme over and then replace the lockbackground.html and LS_widget.css with the one from the 1/7.
    I followed your instructions but the battery percentage widget is still not showing up. I do have the clock and date though but no battery widget when plugged in. I have the clock and date whether I am plugged in or not. Thanks

The clock !?

Open Cydia and do a search with the word Hide, then you will see Lockscreen Clock Hide.

Quote Originally Posted by dharris View Post
    All,

Per mrpunk2u's permission, i have created a central repository for all of droid icons. People can freely upload to this folder and this should provide an easy way to keep track of all the icons people are making. The icons are located here:

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

mrpunk,

Assuming you are cool with this, i might add it to your OP along with Li-ions icon template. I have also attached the droid font which can be added to your system fonts on your computer so you can use use popular image editing software like photoshop to make icons with droid text - since it seems many people are using different fonts for the icon text names. It would be good to try and have as many consistent fonts as possible. But of course its up to you.
    Could you possibly put all those icons in one zip file and upload them? I would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by smokozuna; 01-17-2010 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

21. The Following User Says Thank You to smokozuna For This Useful Post:

Andi Tran (01-17-2010)

First i wanna say thanks to all ur helps

More than 1 question :

I wanna get this lockscreen for a normal theme

So i try to do that but get 2 problem , help me if u can
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png  

First i wanna say thanks to all ur helps

More than 1 question :

I wanna get this lockscreen for a normal theme

So i try to do that but get 2 problem , help me if u can :
    Once you do this

Originally Posted by Andi Tran View Post

The clock !?

Hey this source doesn't have Clock Hide , i did but didn't see
    Open Cydia and do a search with the word Hide, then you will see Lockscreen Clock Hide.

Then go to settings, clock hide, and set enabled to on, status bar time to off, and show small date to off and respring. You will need someone smarter than me to help you on the slider issue, sorry.

Or just unzip and ssh this folder into your themes folder on your device.

Download Monster.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Last edited by smokozuna; 01-17-2010 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

24. The Following User Says Thank You to smokozuna For This Useful Post:

Andi Tran (01-17-2010)

Thx Smokozuna , i have done and just the last probem :

The slideshow bar ^o^ , waiting some hero ^^

^ all this is why I am waiting for 1.0 until I even begin to mess with this theme.

Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast