Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [BETA] Sn0w Leopard HTML Theme (Public)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

i love how its an essential update

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I don't get it. Isn't this just an app that emulates OSX? Can i actually do anything with this? If i press the mail icon, mail.app opens, and then when i hit the home button to close the mail.app i end up looking at the springboard, and i have to enter the Sn0w Leopard "app" again.

So.. what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by BazookaAce View Post
    I don't get it. Isn't this just an app that emulates OSX? Can i actually do anything with this? If i press the mail icon, mail.app opens, and then when i hit the home button to close the mail.app i end up looking at the springboard, and i have to enter the Sn0w Leopard "app" again.

So.. what's the point?
    you can go to settings>general>home and set the double click the home button for Sn0w Leopard. that way when you exit an application, it'll bring you right back to the Sn0w Leopard theme. Currently there's not a whole lot you can do with it, but in future releases I'm sure it'll work like other leopard themes, but with the added bonus of being an html only theme (no memory loss/battery drain, etc.)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisangel13 For This Useful Post:

BazookaAce (02-19-2010)

hi. I've found a little "glitch". When the app is loaded and you put all your 5 fingers near at the same place and move around the whole display is moving around.

But anyway i really like your work wyndwarrior!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Any new progress wynd?

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    Any new progress wynd?
    I got automatic updates working, checks for updates every hour. Also working on the mobilesusbtrate addon but it will take a while.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (02-20-2010), whoadie (02-20-2010), xX-ViRuS-Xx (02-20-2010)

when it is finally integrated, will the media player also be themed? i think if it looked similar to the itunes media player it would be pretty beast i don't know if that's possible with this theme, but it's just a thought

Livin the iPhone Life deathbybunnies6's Avatar
    Thanks

I've created a better Overlay.png that makes the app look more realistic. To download and install, downoad the file and SSH it into /Applications/Sn0wLeopard.app/Library/Images
    This will make the app kook more like a real Mac.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -overlay.png  
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathbybunnies6 View Post
    I've created a better Overlay.png that makes the app look more realistic. To download and install, downoad the file and SSH it into /Applications/Sn0wLeopard.app/Library/Images
    This will make the app kook more like a real Mac.
    needs a little bit more work on the apple logo
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

What's different in that overlay?

will the other dashboard apps have a label like the widgets? that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel13 View Post
    will the other dashboard apps have a label like the widgets? that would be cool
    Not sure what you mean by a label. Under the widgets?

like when i click on the widgets app, a label saying "Dashboard" pops up, then it loads the widgets. i was wondering if that could or would be applied to other apps on the dock. although, i do not own a Mac unfortunately, so i don't know how true to the original this would be

^ what he said lol

Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel13 View Post
    like when i click on the widgets app, a label saying "Dashboard" pops up, then it loads the widgets. i was wondering if that could or would be applied to other apps on the dock. although, i do not own a Mac unfortunately, so i don't know how true to the original this would be
    Yes, there will be "labels" for every app on the dock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longi94 View Post
    any update?
    The mobilesubstrate addon is honestly the hardest part of this theme. Since I'm not such a great developer, it's going to take time before I get a memory consistent webview on springboard.

At the moment I'm playing with winterboard's source code and maybe change it so it includes overlaying html pages.

Automatic updates will be comming in the next update.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wyndwarrior For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (03-08-2010)

Could someone tell me how to get the latest update? I downloaded the theme from cydia and got the original proof theme and there's no update for it that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by wyndwarrior View Post
    The mobilesubstrate addon is honestly the hardest part of this theme. Since I'm not such a great developer, it's going to take time before I get a memory consistent webview on springboard.

At the moment I'm playing with winterboard's source code and maybe change it so it includes overlaying html pages.

Automatic updates will be comming in the next update.
    Yo, waiting for the final release

am planning to uninstall this but i aborted it because of this error. is it safe to remove it wy?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0032.png  

Green Apple
    Thanks

What theme is that???

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast