+ Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2 -HTC HD2-

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by united002 Thanks guys, just tried a different theme and it doesnt change that either. Is there any way to reset the weather app as i appear to
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by united002 View Post
    Thanks guys, just tried a different theme and it doesnt change that either. Is there any way to reset the weather app as i appear to have accuweather installed. I did have weather on lockinfo a while ago will that have done it?

Cheers for the help, im still loving the theme! and sorry to go on but where can i change the clock to 24 hour?
    So this means that its not the theme, I had a problem like this some time ago and I tried a lot of things but the solution was as simplea as this:

a) The name of the icon was wrong ( Weather.png ) i had it like weather.png ,, case sensitive

b) The permits of all the theme were 0755, but for some reason that specific icon was 0665

c) Also there is another posibility, try looking at the folders on the theme, I had a combination of themes at a time an in on them on the folders folder there was a Wheater.app folder and inside there was this icon,, I erase it ,, at that was it.

d) Las but not least that if you have installed (even if its not activated) the "weathericon" app that you download from cydia this may also affect, you have to take a look at that program or uninstal it!!

Thats all I have,, hope this helps!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ive uninstalled the weather app i had, didnt make a difference. Where abouts is the normal weather app stored on the iphone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    Works great with the infinidock mods,,, cheers Raptors!!!
    Agreed! The 1.1 update for Pro fixed some bugs for me and now the theme looks great! Thanks for the great theme Raptors, and thanks for the help amibo.

Is there any way to make the temperature a lil close to accurate? lol mine shows 16 degrees and im in california. lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shaooooolin For This Useful Post:

Raptors (01-13-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shaooooolin View Post
    Agreed! The 1.1 update for Pro fixed some bugs for me and now the theme looks great! Thanks for the great theme Raptors, and thanks for the help amibo.

Is there any way to make the temperature a lil close to accurate? lol mine shows 16 degrees and im in california. lol
    Glad to help you shaoooolin, I want to see your work huh?? now for the temperature, remember that the theme has Celsius by default, maybe thats the problem ,, if so, SSH to the theme, then open the Private folder, inside you will find a configureMe.js file, open it with any text editor, then you will se alist of actions modify this:

var isCelsius = true ( Change it to false )

There you go!

Thanks

glad youre liking it!

and amibo i really appreciate ur help on this thread
    thanks a lot!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    Glad to help you shaoooolin, I want to see your work huh?? now for the temperature, remember that the theme has Celsius by default, maybe thats the problem ,, if so, SSH to the theme, then open the Private folder, inside you will find a configureMe.js file, open it with any text editor, then you will se alist of actions modify this:

var isCelsius = true ( Change it to false )

There you go!
    Ahh, makes sense once again! haha. Got it now. As far as my icons go, they're not that good, i just look up pics and use em. haha i'll share some later tho. For now, heres the one I made for bejeweled and snes4iphone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--bejeweled2.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--snes4iphone.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I also made a transparent icon for the weather app to be placed in the middle of the front page so that when you click the weather image, it goes to the weather app =)

For some reason its hard to see the transparent icon cuz.. well.. its transparent. lol. but you guys get the point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--img_0019.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default date does'nt update
    i had a problem when the widget wouldnt update on its own, only respring made it sync with the weather.
    that i fixed.

now the problem i have is that the date doesnt changes after 00:00 (midnight),it doesnt matter how much time i'll wait, the only way to update is by respring.

*the update is standing on 30 min

Thanks

Ahh, makes sense once again! haha. Got it now. As far as my icons go, they're not that good, i just look up pics and use em. haha i'll share some later tho. For now, heres the one I made for bejeweled and snes4iphone.
    oohh my boy,,, Im so proud of you !!! They are good icons, keep on the good work and they will be better every time,,, cheers for a future icon designer,, LOL !!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    glad youre liking it!

and amibo i really appreciate ur help on this thread
    thanks a lot!!
    Any time Bro,, I love this theme and I will try to help to keep it alive for as long as its possible
    Last edited by amibo21; 01-13-2010 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

when using infinidock, the page 0 icon doesn't scroll like the others on the dock. it gets overlapped. help please. can someone also make dock icons for settings, messages and stacks please.
    Last edited by trevayne; 01-13-2010 at 06:49 PM.

Thanks

^^ there's an infinidock version of this. It's the Pro one. Which also has booksmarks and utilities tabs on the dock that scroll fine.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Icons
    Hey Raptors,

I just bought iWarp HD2 Pro and infinidock. Its great I got everything working finally, but i have alot of icons that aren't the bigger size. Is there a easy way to make them? With what program on a mac?

I was wanting sms facebook and my ipod on the front screen. Also I need a big icon for Red box, aim, the cydia video recorder, flixter, loopt, and shazaam. I saw the icon templates but not sure about going about using a picture i want into the actual icons. Please help! thanks!

Also I know this is my first post but I just found out about this site and this is the only theme that I found that was worth buying...please help out if you can
    Last edited by gbecker250; 01-13-2010 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'll be happy to make you the icons

It would help me though if you take a screenshot of the icons you want and were u want them and upload the screenie here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Raptors,

Hey here are all of my screens...whatever you can do will be great, thanks alot for helping me out...i put 2 games on the game pages just to show which ones where the game pages, but i haven't download any games yet so im probably just gonna leave those regular...let me know what you come up with for the others...thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--img_0068.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--img_0069.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--img_0070.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--img_0071.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--img_0072.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--img_0073.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--img_0074.png  

Thanks

Raptors let me know if you want any help with these icons!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    How would I make icons for the dock? I have infinidock and can't even use its full potential cuz i don't know how to make the smaller icons. lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

May You Please Send Me This Theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone odin1978's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waywayway911 View Post
    May You Please Send Me This Theme.
    You have to pay it across Cydia (1,99 $) to be able to have it. I advise you to do it because it is a spectacular theme.

Thanks

Well, I have exams next week. So I'm ganna have no time for theming, NO social life for the next 2 weeks!! Lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the icon names?

Edit: Nevermind figured it out.
    Last edited by hidefs5; 01-16-2010 at 01:26 PM.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast