+ Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2 -HTC HD2-

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks Amibo21! They look good. I was trying for a little bit darker gradient around the edges like the Youtube icon below, so they would appear to just blend into
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks Amibo21! They look good. I was trying for a little bit darker gradient around the edges like the Youtube icon below, so they would appear to just blend into the background.

The ones you posted, loaded into the theme, look great though! Thanks for your time and effort, I really appreciate it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--youtube.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Great Theme, it's probably the best one I've downloaded so far. Because I'm a Noob I need help with icons because I have no idea where to start. It will would be great if someone could direct me to or make for me the following icons: Espn radio; cbs radio; dragon dictation; gym buddy; mantis bible study; alarm clock. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    ^^ they look real nice

sorry for the wait here are the icons u wanted am2pm, just replace them.

(if you dont like em, tell me i can make others.)

do you rock there awesome thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    LEt me know if these work for you
    dude how do you make the edges of the icons round an wat size r u using for the icons. ive been messing with photoshop an i am now able to use the templates but still im unable to make the corners round plz help
    Last edited by am2pm; 01-10-2010 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown81 View Post
    Great Theme, it's probably the best one I've downloaded so far. Because I'm a Noob I need help with icons because I have no idea where to start. It will would be great if someone could direct me to or make for me the following icons: Espn radio; cbs radio; dragon dictation; gym buddy; mantis bible study; alarm clock. Thanks
    How do you want them, I mean what is the order, do you whant them like:

ESPN radio on top Left or in the middle or Down right?? etc in this theme is important to know that to create the icons

Quote Originally Posted by sundevil960 View Post
    Thanks Amibo21! They look good. I was trying for a little bit darker gradient around the edges like the Youtube icon below, so they would appear to just blend into the background.

The ones you posted, loaded into the theme, look great though! Thanks for your time and effort, I really appreciate it.
    I know what you mean, let me try, since I used the original template that comes with the theme,, maybe Im missing something but I couldnt get darker edges,, maybe Raptors has a different template, also Raptors in my theme the PSD for the wallpaper is wrong, maybe you have a new one

Quote Originally Posted by am2pm View Post
    do you rock there awesome thanks alot

dude how do you make the edges of the icons round an wat size r u using for the icons. ive been messing with photoshop an i am now able to use the templates but still im unable to make the corners round plz help
    I'll send you a PM
    Last edited by amibo21; 01-10-2010 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amibo21 For This Useful Post:

am2pm (01-10-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Some good improvements in the new version, is there any way to have the clock set to 24hr?

Thanks

I hope this picture helps of the location of the icons needed. And thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--photo.jpg  

Thanks

Ok, let me work on some incons and see if you like them

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amibo21 For This Useful Post:

am2pm (01-11-2010), dmbrown81 (01-11-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    it is going to be an upgrade?? , if so any ETA

Best regards
    HP

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmbrown81 View Post
    I hope this picture helps of the location of the icons needed. And thanks for your help.
    Well it was harder than I thought to find some of this icons,, here is my first try, I also included the Bible icon from Raptors original package, let me know what do you think or if you have any particular icon that you can post and I can fit it to this theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--alarm.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--bible.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--gym.png   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--espn-radio.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by amibo21; 01-11-2010 at 10:39 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to amibo21 For This Useful Post:

shaooooolin (01-13-2010)

Thanks

Hey thanks these look great but I have one problem and I need some real help. I just upgraded to a 3gs today and now I'm having issues jailbreaking. I use blackda1n and I can pretty much get everything installed like Cydia and Rock. But when I reboot my phone it crashes and I have to restore my entire phone. Please help or direct me to where I can get some help. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Raptors you just released a pro version to this theme what is the difference between the two versons

Thanks

^^ it's just a small upgrade.
    The "pro" works best for people that have bought infinidock (htc like dock flow)

It gives it a more htc like feel

But the name should be like that :/ the repo added it all wrong As he just copied the same screenshots and discription, :s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it would be nice if someone could post a tutorial on how to make icons for this theme using the .psd templates. so that people could just make their own.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default help?
    Hey bro, I bought you theme today, I got a couple of problems though, the image for the weather (sun/cloud) is not appearing, instead a box with a question mark inside shows up. Also, what is the app that you used in between iTunes and weather, because i don't have it (cant figure out what it is) and if i put something else like beejive, it overlaps with other icons.

Other than those 2 problems. You're theme is dope and well worth the money.

I edited the location to my city already but still no image in the middle. It really bugs. Please help. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--photo-12-.jpg   [RELEASE] **** iWarp HD2         -HTC HD2--photo-13-.jpg  
    Last edited by shaooooolin; 01-12-2010 at 05:41 AM. Reason: figured out one of the questions

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I would like to know this too because I have my chicago working but I cant get the weather icon/image to display pls help.

Thanks

That's weird...Did this happen after the 1.1 update?

I'll take a look

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i can't change my weather icon (Weather.png). it's stuck. all icons were converted to iwarp except for the weather.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just bought this theme and don't understand it. First i just hope that the ALARM/PHONE is not usable that was one of the reasons i purchase this, The other is I can't find a way to put the icons and last there's no icon for the weather, please advise, Thank you

I just took it out of my phone can't understand it
    Last edited by Superman26; 01-12-2010 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shaooooolin View Post
    . Also, what is the app that you used in between iTunes and weather, because i don't have it (cant figure out what it is) and if i put something else like beejive, it overlaps with other icons.
    I cant get the weather icon to change at all, it just has the old icon so looks stupid as its small. Any chance of a 24hr clock or how to change it to 24 hr clock. And what is the icon between itunes and weather?

Other than that cracking them!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    ^^ it's just a small upgrade.
    The "pro" works best for people that have bought infinidock (htc like dock flow)

It gives it a more htc like feel

But the name should be like that :/ the repo added it all wrong As he just copied the same screenshots and discription, :s
    Hey Raptors, is this an update from this theme in cydia? if so I cant use my cydia account and I bouth this theme directly from paypal, can you send the new version to me please? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shaooooolin View Post
    Hey bro, I bought you theme today, I got a couple of problems though, the image for the weather (sun/cloud) is not appearing, instead a box with a question mark inside shows up. Also, what is the app that you used in between iTunes and weather, because i don't have it (cant figure out what it is) and if i put something else like beejive, it overlaps with other icons.

Other than those 2 problems. You're theme is dope and well worth the money.

I edited the location to my city already but still no image in the middle. It really bugs. Please help. Thanks.
    Maybe you are missing the icon for that specific temperature like rainy or wind, or something, try changing the icon set, that may work,, for the second question is that app you are missing is Tweetie
    Last edited by amibo21; 01-12-2010 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

+ Reply
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast