+ Reply
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60686970
Results 1,381 to 1,398 of 1398

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: .•Release•. .•Ǥ₮•.

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Man this theme is awesome!! Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
...
  1. #1381
    "iDoThis" Alpha x| LiB |x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    515
    Thanked 838 Times in 386 Posts

    Man this theme is awesome!!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  2. #1382
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Hi,
    i just registered and of course i got some questions.
    It is the first time that i use another Style. I bought the GT Theme but i have some problems with it.

    First i can tell you what i turn on in winterboard
    No Icon Shadows - iBlank
    More GT Rivets
    More GT Icons
    GT
    GT Weather
    GT Wallpaper w shelves
    GT Wallpaper Clock
    GT WP Clock shelved
    GT Sound
    GT Lockscreen
    GT Livelock
    GT Icon Labels

    But i dont get it working
    I dont have the clock, the shelves, the keyboard, the SMS Bobbles, the Slider dont fits and some icons missing.
    I would be pleased if someone can help me.

    And im from germany, so please try to write uncomlicated!

    thx


    Edit: I have solved some thing alone but when i dont use the Iconharvester Cusomized Theme the Icons are not in Place!
    What can i do?


    Next Edit: When i delete the folder Bundles, the position of the icons is suddenly correct?!?!?!?!

    And the next Edit:
    Now the only things that dont work is
    SMS Boubble and the position of the Slider.
    If anyone could help me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails .•Release•.   .•Ǥ₮•.-fot2o.png   .•Release•.   .•Ǥ₮•.-foto1.png   .•Release•.   .•Ǥ₮•.-foto3.png  
    Last edited by Braddock; 10-12-2010 at 04:12 AM.

  3. #1383
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,343 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    Hi,
    i just registered and of course i got some questions.
    It is the first time that i use another Style. I bought the GT Theme but i have some problems with it.

    First i can tell you what i turn on in winterboard
    No Icon Shadows - iBlank
    More GT Rivets
    More GT Icons
    GT
    GT Weather
    GT Wallpaper w shelves
    GT Wallpaper Clock
    GT WP Clock shelved
    GT Sound
    GT Lockscreen
    GT Livelock
    GT Icon Labels

    But i dont get it working
    I dont have the clock, the shelves, the keyboard, the SMS Bobbles, the Slider dont fits and some icons missing.
    I would be pleased if someone can help me.

    And im from germany, so please try to write uncomlicated!

    thx


    Edit: I have solved some thing alone but when i dont use the Iconharvester Cusomized Theme the Icons are not in Place!
    What can i do?


    Next Edit: When i delete the folder Bundles, the position of the icons is suddenly correct?!?!?!?!

    And the next Edit:
    Now the only things that dont work is
    SMS Boubble and the position of the Slider.
    If anyone could help me!
    Delete SBDockBG from /Library/Themes/GT.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/

    I assume you are on the iPhone 4, and this is why the slider positioning is off. You can manually change the slider, in Photoshop or gimp... You have to move it down on the canvas..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Braddock (10-14-2010)

  5. #1384
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Gt hd....o_o

  6. #1385
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Delete SBDockBG from /Library/Themes/GT.theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app/

    I assume you are on the iPhone 4, and this is why the slider positioning is off. You can manually change the slider, in Photoshop or gimp... You have to move it down on the canvas..

    Thanks for your answer.

    I dont have this folder on my 3GS.

  7. #1386
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    Thanks for your answer.

    I dont have this folder on my 3GS.
    i think he ment GT.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

    dont mind him , he doesnt get much sleep

  8. #1387
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I looked in both folders.
    And if im right i deleted this one because of the Icons that didn't fits to the backround.



    After deleting the icons were on the right place.

    Edit: Is it possible to get the folder "standalone"?
    Last edited by Braddock; 10-14-2010 at 01:52 AM.

  9. #1388
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,343 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    I looked in both folders.
    And if im right i deleted this one because of the Icons that didn't fits to the backround.



    After deleting the icons were on the right place.

    Edit: Is it possible to get the folder "standalone"?
    So you got your icons to sit right or not? And I don't understand your "standalone" question... Can you rephrase please?

  10. #1389
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,343 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    i think he ment GT.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard

    dont mind him , he doesnt get much sleep
    Lol, isn't that the truth... Thanks for the backup bro iElegance was built in Folders, so I thought maybe I did the same for GT

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (10-14-2010)

  12. #1390
    What's Jailbreak? CydiaForYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    SO COOL! Imma downgrade and make an review of it and then post it to my YouTube! Hey Bars, please check my review of your other themes on my channel!

  13. #1391
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    No problem Bars. Always happy to help out the boss.

  14. #1392
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    So you got your icons to sit right or not? And I don't understand your "standalone" question... Can you rephrase please?

    Sorry for my bad english!
    I deleted this folder and now the icons are in the right position.
    So i cant delete the file you mentioned to get the slider right.
    On the Picture you can see that the Icons are right now.

    And the stand alone question...
    Is it possible to download only this folder com.apple.sprinboard?
    I changed so many Icons that i dont want to overwright them by downloading the whole Theme again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails .•Release•.   .•Ǥ₮•.-1.png  

  15. #1393
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,343 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    Sorry for my bad english!
    I deleted this folder and now the icons are in the right position.
    So i cant delete the file you mentioned to get the slider right.
    On the Picture you can see that the Icons are right now.

    And the stand alone question...
    Is it possible to download only this folder com.apple.sprinboard?
    I changed so many Icons that i dont want to overwright them by downloading the whole Theme again.
    No, there is no way to download only one folder out of a whole Cydia package.... I may be able to get you the folder if you send me an email and ask nicely

  16. #1394
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I tried to send you a very.....very kindly message!
    But when i use this folder my Icons will not be in place any more. Is there a special file that i have to delete for this?

  17. #1395
    "iDoThis" barsoverbeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,347
    Thanks
    5,645
    Thanked 19,343 Times in 4,906 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    I tried to send you a very.....very kindly message!
    But when i use this folder my Icons will not be in place any more. Is there a special file that i have to delete for this?
    only SBDockBG.png needs to be deleted from within that folder. Sorry I didnt get to sending it last night, I have SO much on my plate right now that single requests like this take some time

  18. #1396
    The Gem of your Mind MindGem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,307
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked 198 Times in 154 Posts

    1. I enable in WinterBoard.
    2. No change.


    Why?

  19. #1397
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Turn on Summerboard mate , or if its on turn it off.

  20. #1398
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 100 Times in 58 Posts

    I been trying to search for a few days, can someone please upload the GT Font (the all caps) one here, I'm having some issues with my phone and can't use cydia for now. ANy help is appreciated thanks
    Go Gators!!!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts