Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Elemental v1.0 - A Minimalistic Theme including UI

Quote Originally Posted by Greenthumb View Post
    WOW! Waited this long for an update and we get 137 icons??? And a grand total of 3 of them are icons I use!!! I'm glad you made off with my money but I won't be buying another one of your themes. Instead of releasing new themes to pad your pocket(iStickers), why don't you support the themes you already have created.
    Waited this long? It's only been 2 weeks, and as I had mentioned, I would be doing bi-weekly updates. If your icon wasn't in the last update, it will more than likely be in the next round.

I would update every night If I could but the repo's don't want that.

If you feel I've missed your request, please don't be shy. I reply to everyone who emails me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenthumb View Post
    So wondering where these updates are??? If your not gonna post updates can you at least post a tutorial on how to make the icons!
    An update was just released and another is soon to follow, as long as the repo's upload it quickly, you should already see it.

As for a tutorial, all I can really help with is that the icons are sized to a 30x30 bounding area in a 59x60 png icon. Flat White. Transparent background.

Lots of pen tool use, to keep the icons sharp. Vectors are your best bet at such a small size. Or Draw pixel by pixel.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Nick Hesson; 01-08-2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Hesson For This Useful Post:

Koohrak (01-09-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Anko4569 View Post
    can any1 upload the pro version of this theme somewhere and lets me have dont feel like paying this clown. thnx
    Thats a quick way to get banned around here buddy. I suggest you hold that talk.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Anko4569 (01-08-2010)

Anybody else getting this error when trying to update?

http://apt.modmyi.com
    HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

hi, i installed iElemental lite. Its great! but the weather icon does not change. Any way to fix it? TIA!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Try this..

go to /Applications/weather.app and copy info.plist to your pc.

open info.plist with an editor, such as notepad

delete these lines:

<key>SBIconClass</key>
    <string>SBWeatherApplicationIcon</string>

Save the file and transfer it to your iPhone.
    Then your theme icon should load.

Worked for me..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigmind For This Useful Post:

ramalion (06-15-2010), reistarz (01-10-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmind View Post
    Try this..

go to /Applications/weather.app and copy info.plist to your pc.

open info.plist with an editor, such as notepad

delete these lines:

<key>SBIconClass</key>
    <string>SBWeatherApplicationIcon</string>

Save the file and transfer it to your iPhone.
    Then your theme icon should load.

Worked for me..
    worked for me too! thanks alot!!

Hi there...
    I av got iElemental PRO and was wondering if you could make these ICONs please
    DIVIDE TO DO
    QUICKOFFICE MOBILE OFFICE
    iXPENSILT
    M BOX MOBILE HOTMAIL WITH PUSH
    KEEPER PASSWORD AND DATA VAULT

AND COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME SUM KIND OF TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE ICONS FOR THS THEME...
    THANX!!

Anyone know how to get the status bar to stay black when safari or other apps open? With a readable clock still I mean.

Default Icon Request
    Hi,
    Can you please create this icon and add it to your next release ?

Thanks a lot !!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What's the difference between Lite and Paid version?
    Can you make a blackra1in and iStudiez Pro icon? (They shouldn't be very hard)
    I'm probably going to buy it if I like your answer for the first question and add more icons

Quote Originally Posted by Daichi View Post
    What's the difference between Lite and Paid version?
    Can you make a blackra1in and iStudiez Pro icon? (They shouldn't be very hard)
    I'm probably going to buy it if I like your answer for the first question and add more icons
    Pro has lots more icons, plus it includes support for updates/requesting more icons. Also, I know Pro already has an icon for blackra1n, idk about iStudiez.
    I use the 266 theme, but I purchased iElemental Pro (actually about twice as much as 266 cost) for the icons, which go really well with the theme.

Speaking of which, I have several apps I'd like to have icons done for (is this the place to request icons?):
    App Store Apps:
    LiveCams, SketchBook Mobile/express, Doodle Buddy, iambigram, Wall Street Journal app, Barnes&Noble eReader, FedEx, Pizza Hut, Target, Home Depot, Comcast, Loopt Mix, USPS, MLIA, ICHC, Checkers free, Chess free, wooden labrynth 3D, mancala, NFL 2010, Let's Golf!, real racing GTI, RockStars Live, iMobsters, Ninjas Live, Kingdoms Live, pets live, Jungle Crash, Lucky Coins, space cows, spikey's bounce around, college football live, minesweeper, Shrek Kart, Jelly Car 2, Hero of Sparta, Deep Pinball, Wild West Pinball, Heavy Mach, Rock Band, iProcrastinate, ActionMethod, LDS Library, 2Do/lite, LDS Radio/Mormon Channel, Stephen Colbert's The W0RD, tv.com, logitech touch mouse, Redbox, TextPlus, iPity, Coleman Lantern, food Network app, the louvre app, iRevolver, BeenVerified background check, Contacts by Number, MagnetMeter, that help desk bell app, Virtuoso Piano/lite
    Cydia Apps:
    Quake, Torrentula, ZapBrowser, MultiFl0w prefs, Siphon, Insomnia Pro, Docs, iWipeCache

Yeah, I realize this is a lot. But i don't need them immediately, or all at once, or anything like that. I just want to eventually have icons for these apps.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by tdscott; 02-10-2010 at 12:28 AM.

Default Some APPs that need Icons
    Some APPs that need Icons
    Here the List:
    Wetter
    WoldRoll DE
    TankPro
    Währung
    UsedBudget
    MobileTV Lite
    JAM FM
    About Battery
    AppSender
    studiVZ
    Car Finder +
    Cams Ahoy!
    Decibel
    Voice Notes
    Clinometer
    MotionX GPS
    HOTSpots
    klickTel
    CarIndex
    lautfm
    Speed
    Mas Reto M
    CrazyMashine
    RC Heli
    PenguinLite
    Bugdom 2
    33rdDIVISION
    Worldwide
    UniWar
    touchPhysiks
    Strat. Assault
    Cartan
    Solitaire City
    MarbleMash
    WarShip
    SlamIt!
    Tiki Towers
    SlotZ
    Authenticator
    Chess Free
    Chopper
    Blackjack
    Blip Solitaire
    Mensch Ärgere
    Skipp Lite
    Dots Free
    MazeFinger+
    iSimpsons
    iWipeCache
    Tuch4
    TillSnake
    Topple 2
    Vegsas Pool Sh
    GymBabes
    SoSexy
    FreeFlix

Default When will there be an update?
    Nick,

Mate its been 2 months since the last update, though you promissed to provided bi-weekly updates. Saw a twit few weeks back you had starting working on this theme again.

So When can we expect the updated release as all of us have been patiently waiting its release. I know your busy with JB News and GG sites, but please do pop in and give us a heads up.

btw - nice hat! didnt know there were cowboys in Canda? What a crazy canuck!

oh well yippie kiyay!!!!

Update has been pushed to Cydia, however some of you who have used appsidy may be getting the error :

Index of /
    HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

There is a problem with the transfer of Appsidy licences, and I have saurik looking into it right now. Keep your eyes peeled, I'll try and post something as soon as he replies.

Watch for 2.3 next week with more icons and tweaks. I am trying hard to get to all the requests made here. Please don't hesitate to PM or email me.

Any updates coming to this theme? Still one of my favorites, only problem i'm currently having is with the Battery icon. It seems to be pushed up.

Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. Pro will be getting bi-weekly updates and all requests will be taken for each update. Literally, anything you request. And I will never stop support for it. Any new requests are always welcome.

I will also be developing Wallpaper Packs, UI Sound Sets, and any requested app theming to utilize the UI.

If you have any requests please do not hesitate to ask. I want to provide you guys with as much as possible and stay up to date. My goal is to hit the 3000+ mark for icons.

Thank you so much for your support! Keep in touch!
    Never saw the iOS 4 update. What about an iOS 5 update? This was my favorite theme but runs like crap on iOS 5. I have iApplesauce now, which is a great theme, but I still love iElemental Pro... Any chance whatsoever there will be an update?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567