+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: .:Modern Warfare 2:.

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Okay this is what I came up with but I could still use suggestions. This theme automatically creates blank icons for all app store apps. All this theme uses is
    iPhone? More like MyPhone justarry21's Avatar
    Thanks

Default .:Modern Warfare 2:.
    Okay this is what I came up with but I could still use suggestions.

This theme automatically creates blank icons for all app store apps. All this theme uses is the icon label.

If a cydia/stock icon is still popping up, just duplicate a blank icon, rename it to what you need, and Whoopam! icons! (quoted from Tizoxic).

Enjoy!

What you need:
    iBlank
    Springjumps
    Fontswap

Instructions:
    1. Set up your home page like mine (attached (the one with springjumps))
    2. Launch SpringJumps and set up your spring jumps like mine (attached) to change the name just tap the name and delete the name.
    3. Install Bank Gothic Font (It will change to iSatin in FontSwap)
    That's it I think, let me know if I missed anything...

I attached the PSD too, but just so you know, it's kind of a mess because everything is in there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails .:Modern Warfare 2:.-img_0742.png   .:Modern Warfare 2:.-page0.png   .:Modern Warfare 2:.-img_0739.png   .:Modern Warfare 2:.-img_0740.png   .:Modern Warfare 2:.-img_0741.png   .:Modern Warfare 2:.-img_0736.png   .:Modern Warfare 2:.-img_0737.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by justarry21; 12-05-2009 at 02:57 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justarry21 For This Useful Post:

B1GMAN (12-16-2009), k.nitsua (12-02-2009), Tizoxic (12-04-2009)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,214 Times in 2,596 Posts

Awesome theme. Great MW2 feel. Intel/info pages are a nice perk.

Where's all the death and mayhem though?! Where's the violations of the Geneva convention?

More importantly... WHERE'S GHOST?!

jk =P Great stuff... you're getting me to want to turn off Assassin's Creed II and pick up MW2 again.
    #eli7e revived me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

justarry21 (12-04-2009)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

nice work there mate modernwarfare2 is very nice game

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carloqt For This Useful Post:

justarry21 (12-04-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Headquarters located!!!! I want this!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to torrenegoshima For This Useful Post:

justarry21 (12-04-2009)

Thanks

You do realize that the theme is in the attachments right?

No interest? Too complicated? What's goin on, this is the fewest comments I have ever had in the first 24 hours of a release.
    Last edited by justarry21; 12-03-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

This looks really nice
    great work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

justarry21 (12-04-2009)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ajblue7's Avatar
    Thanks

i say its a theme thread problem, deff should have more comments.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Best theme must have this but edit the press to start to tap to start. Makes more sence

Also a great idea for the wallpaper. A video wallpaper that makes the smoke in the background move like cod6 anyone here have a sbsettings that match?
    Last edited by Tizoxic; 12-04-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tizoxic View Post
    Best theme must have this but edit the press to start to tap to start. Makes more sence

Also a great idea for the wallpaper. A video wallpaper that makes the smoke in the background move like cod6
    Actually slide to unlock makes more sense because you have to slide the text... but thanks anyways I was gonna change it earlier but I forgot... I attached the file, it goes in MW 2/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework

And if I knew how to make a video wallpaper like that I would definitely consider it but I have no idea how and have never used one either...

Here is another wallpaper too, if you are interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails .:Modern Warfare 2:.-bottombarknobgray.png   .:Modern Warfare 2:.-wallpaper2.png  
    Last edited by justarry21; 12-04-2009 at 04:18 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justarry21 View Post
    Actually slide to unlock makes more sense because you have to slide the text... but thanks anyways I was gonna change it earlier but I forgot... I attached the file, it goes in MW 2/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework

And if I knew how to make a video wallpaper like that I would definitely consider it but I have no idea how and have never used one either...

Here is another wallpaper too, if you are interested.
    I downloaded and installed your theme but how did you get your clock text like that? Oh and I ment tap to unlock because there isn't really anything to slide. So just install a tap to unlock .
    Last edited by Tizoxic; 12-04-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks

LockClock? You go into FontSwap, go to LockClock Fonts and then choose iSatin (Bank Gothic)

Status Bar Clock? You go into FontSwap, go to System Fonts and then choose iSatin (Bank Gothic)

Green Apple
    Thanks

LockClock? You go into FontSwap, go to LockClock Fonts and then choose iSatin (Bank Gothic)

Status Bar Clock? You go into FontSwap, go to System Fonts and then choose iSatin (Bank Gothic)
    Thanks do you have a sbsettings theme for this theme?

Thanks

Thanks do you have a sbsettings theme for this theme?
    Nope do you want one?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Nope do you want one?
    Yes. I think you can really go far with this theme layout. Just do a few mods and you'll have a hell load of kickass themes. Just saying and yeah a sbsettings theme would be nice.

Thanks

Yes. I think you can really go far with this theme layout. Just do a few mods and you'll have a hell load of kickass themes. Just saying and yeah a sbsettings theme would be nice.
    It might have potential... how are you liking the pretty much nonexistent icons? It took me a while to get used to but now I like it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

The non existing icons are really great. I got use to them pretty fast. The way you had the "text" icons is a genius idea. People won't have to bother you to make icons. Just copy,paste,rename, and ssh. Then Whoopam! icons!

Lol thanks for the quote tell me if you are working on the sb settings theme :P
    Last edited by Tizoxic; 12-04-2009 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tizoxic For This Useful Post:

justarry21 (12-04-2009)

Thanks

Hmmm I know how you can make the it more smooth. Like at the games,media,communications. Install of pressing the home button your could add 4 page 0 springjump icons. Then remake the wallpaper so it saids click here to return to home. Also at the first page where it shoes intel. Make it say maps and put one beside intel saying weapons. They will lead to the maps and weapons pages.

You need a categories theme or a stacks theme so when we run out of spaces in the certain pages we can just click on that and add them.

Also a sbsettings theme would be needed to complete this theme.
    I think this theme may have potential if you keep pushing it. Give me a pm I can help you out with the suggestions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tatertots View Post
    Hmmm I know how you can make the it more smooth. Like at the games,media,communications. Install of pressing the home button your could add 4 page 0 springjump icons. Then remake the wallpaper so it saids click here to return to home. Also at the first page where it shoes intel. Make it say maps and put one beside intel saying weapons. They will lead to the maps and weapons pages.

You need a categories theme or a stacks theme so when we run out of spaces in the certain pages we can just click on that and add them.

Also a sbsettings theme would be needed to complete this theme.
    I think this theme may have potential if you keep pushing it. Give me a pm I can help you out with the suggestions.
    If there is interest, I will consider everything... I just need to make sure I can find time with finals only a week away....

You can keep suggesting things but I may not be able to get everything done, this is where many times, people will modify the theme to fill their needs (that's how I got started theming).

Thanks

If there is interest, I will consider everything... I just need to make sure I can find time with finals only a week away....

You can keep suggesting things but I may not be able to get everything done, this is where many times, people will modify the theme to fill their needs (that's how I got started theming).
    OMG help! I undid your theme from cydia and now my app icons are all blank

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tatertots View Post
    OMG help! I undid your theme from cydia and now my app icons are all blank
    Well themes do not delete icons... Make sure you try respringing with winterboard (by checking then unchecking something) try respringing with sbsettings and try rebooting