+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] THE BETTER MW2 THEME

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by battlecrushr ya ur all rite. and if u noticed only the known themers get a lot of comments like ebl and k nitsua. not saying anythin bad
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    ya ur all rite. and if u noticed only the known themers get a lot of comments like ebl and k nitsua. not saying anythin bad about them, but there are a lot of good themers out there that themes are seen because ppl dont know them
    exactly...and just to back up what u said just look at EBLS "blue magic" thread, it got hundreds of comments, thousands of views, and it was just a pic saying "blue magic" if u take time and look at everypage in the themes sections, there are hundreds of talents people posting here, but they quickly get discouraged and leave MMI i guess and take thier theme elsewere,

buttt i should stop lol im hijacking the theme haha this these is acually really nice i recommend u also doing a normal graphic theme not MW2, that way it will get much more attention.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ajblue7's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes justarry we must talk to the head honcho soon, and get this in motion to help out new themers, people wont mind going to a favorite section because most of the people that keep posting on those themes look for it eveyday and are diehard fans. raptors, if we can get this done i hope you will return to theming, not everyones first try is good, but without drive they wont put in the effort to make it better or even into a top 10 theme. Im actually glad to see some of the bigger theme devs actually commenting on new themers work as the more people that theme the more great ideas that come out. ima just use the whole inav craze as an example.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by battlecrushr View Post
    lol dude, the place i hated most was the fayella in argentina
    i swear to god, im so freakin glad i never have to play that mission ever again.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    i swear to god, im so freakin glad i never have to play that mission ever again.
    lol i know the ppl there were crazy, it was intence

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

iPhone? More like MyPhone justarry21's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    exactly...and just to back up what u said just look at EBLS "blue magic" thread, it got hundreds of comments, thousands of views, and it was just a pic saying "blue magic" : if u take time and look at everypage in the themes sections, there are hundreds of talents people posting here, but they quickly get discouraged and leave MMI i guess and take thier theme elsewere,

buttt i should stop lol im hijacking the theme haha this these is acually really nice i recommend u also doing a normal graphic theme not MW2, that way it will get much more attention.
    I was thinking the same thing... I might make a variant for like us army or something... that might get more attention... I will think about it some more...

For all of you discussing how unfair the this forum is to new themers I have added a poll in this forum... voice your opinion!
    Last edited by justarry21; 11-29-2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ajblue7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by justarry21 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing... I might make a variant for like us army or something... that might get more attention... I will think about it some more...

For all of you discussing how unfair the this forum is to new themers I have added a poll in this forum... voice your opinion!
    I was going to send a long email to an admin but i figured it wouldnt be read so i was thinking of doing what you did and then i saw yours, We must boycott the forums!! Everyone must cooperate in making us heard by posting and polling! I encourage not posting on anytheme except the Petition, until this vital change is made!

Thanks

^^ wow ok let's not take this too far no one is boycotting the forum. This is just our opinion, and tge admins may have a different opinion which they see is best. But if enough people agree with us hopefully some changes can be done to tge themes section

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12