Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: The OFFICIAL MODMYI-Themeis a discussion within the
iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
@Simontay78: Thanks a lot, very good work (comes to post one of course)...
11-30-2009, 03:00 PM #121
@Simontay78: Thanks a lot, very good work (comes to post one of course)
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:
12-01-2009, 04:27 AM #122
Thats a pretty nice theme. I wish i had the patience to set something like that up because I find it easy to navigate and it flows really well.. If I get adventurous i might give it a shot!! Thanks!
12-01-2009, 08:40 AM #123
Very nice but... it kills the iphone 2g's RAM...
12-01-2009, 08:45 AM #124
I re-jailbroke my phone for this, took me a while to set it up, but I'm almost done.
A couple questions/requests:
1. I can't get stacks to function properly in the dock, it seems to sit in the center of the dock and the icon displayed as the 3 default apps in the stack. I replaced the icon files as instructed and it seemed to work for the open icon, but closed it showed the apps. I'm also not sure how to get it to move over a bit?
2. Can you post the PSD file for the slide to unlock? I'd like to tinker with that page like I can with the main page.
Otherwise, fantastic theme, really makes the springboard much less cluttered.
12-01-2009, 02:29 PM #125
In the settings of stack choose somthing like "display as image". This should help. You can move the stack icon like any icon as i remember (sorry, don´t have stack installed at this moment)
And sorry guys if it runnes your 3G or 2G out of memory, thats something i can´t do anything. Try not to use stacks or categories together with this theme.
Last edited by Blue; 12-01-2009 at 02:34 PM.
12-01-2009, 06:06 PM #126
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Congrats on the review Blue!
12-01-2009, 09:53 PM #127
This is really an awesome theme. I like it a lot and I want to thank you for your effort giving us such a great theme!
But I've got one question. In your YouTube Video Tutorial your Icons on the springjump pages and on the stackpage have a blue "glue" at the bottom witch really looks cool. How did you get these or do you have master pice that we can try it on our own in photo shop?
12-02-2009, 03:03 AM #128
1. The Video is made by a user, simontay78, not by me.
2. My theme can be used with any iconset you like. Download and enable any icon set in winterboard but make sure that my theme is on top of winterboard.
3. As you can see simontay does not use the default apple icons. He uses a complete different icon set called "illumine". Can be found on www.macthemes2.net (members only).
12-02-2009, 10:18 PM #129
Thanks for the Info. I think I'll give it a try.
12-03-2009, 09:35 PM #130
I tried to set up this theme, but while I was arranging the springjumps, my dock disappeared. I went back to the front page and my icon's weren't there. I looked around, they weren't anywhere. Checked hidden icons, they're set to not be hidden.
I uploaded a screenshot to here.
How do I fix it?
Last edited by Arutoa; 12-03-2009 at 09:44 PM.
12-03-2009, 11:24 PM #131
owwww wow ^^ that gotta sukHit thanx if i helped you out..
12-04-2009, 12:01 AM #132
Edit: Fixed it, just had to disable 5 Column Springboard.
Edit 2: After re-enabling 5 Column Springboard, they disappear again... Disable and they appear, right back in place. Gonna try moving them and enabling, then putting them back on.
Edit 3: Doing so keeps those icons, and those icons only hidden. 'Those icons' being iPod (using MMP Flip 3), Mail, Ping!, Nimbuzz, and of course Page 0. I'm just gonna disable this theme and go back to Pogoplank until anyone has any idea how to fix this.
Edit 4: Here's a screenshot of how it is without 5Column enabled. Here's one WITH it enabled. Also, the weather doesn't connect for some reason, I guess I'm just being impatient. I think it'll work, so until someone knows how to fix, I'll just use Spotlight for the missing apps.
Last edited by Arutoa; 12-04-2009 at 03:19 AM.
12-04-2009, 10:38 AM #133
Is there a changelog for the 1.3 update? I've really personalized my theme and would only like to add in what is already missing in 1.2 so I don't overwrite anything i've changed. I'll extract everything out of the zip in the first post myself. Could you please tell me what it is though?
12-05-2009, 09:39 AM #134
I have a problem getting the clock and calendar icons to line up. i have five rows, five columns, and no page labels for spring jumps. how is everyone else getting it to line up?
12-05-2009, 03:00 PM #135
you forgot to tell them to add "Categories"
12-05-2009, 03:38 PM #136
First: sorry fort the missing support the last days (my car crashed and i changed to windows 7)
@Aruto and other user that have Problems with STACKS:
1. DON´T make me responsible for Stacks, Stacks is a beta Software, the newest Version is a alpha Version (!). SO my theme runnes bugless and perfect, i´m not responible with Problems you have with STACKS i´m not the programmer of stacks! I just made two new icons to fit with the dock !
2. It is not necessary to use Stacks ! So just use "categories" if you want somthing like that.
@jonny: This theme does not use or need categories !
@moto noob: wrong forum (iBlack please). But CHANGE postition of both Icons, you have the calendar icon next to the clock LOL
12-05-2009, 08:04 PM #137
I love this theme. I have personalized a few things and credit to the illume theme creator for icons. Thanks to the creator of the video on page on for the idea of using the icons. This is my set up and also try the theme with the color mod! It still looks cool!
Last edited by dazzastark; 12-07-2009 at 09:56 AM.
12-05-2009, 09:52 PM #138
I made a couple of videos for this theme!!!:
Overview of the Theme-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoEgTV9wBCM]YouTube - Official ModMyi Theme Overview[/ame]
Installation Part 1-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q9G6muC4m0]YouTube - Official ModMyi Theme Installation Part 1[/ame]
Installation Part 2-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_PEyJl0R1Q]YouTube - Official ModMyi Theme Installation Part 2[/ame]
Hope you guys enjoy and thanks again BlueMetal for this awesome masterpiece
12-06-2009, 08:04 AM #139
Wow I really like that theme. Definitely gonna download it when I get my iPod.
12-06-2009, 09:29 PM #140
Wonderfull theme. Have some questions to finalize it to perfecto ))
1. How to remove "Page 0" "Page 1" "Page 2" text from top of the theme
2. How to use icons from other theme?
3. What is the icon in the dock "Star" ? guess it must be somethink like favorite or what?
4. How to change wallpaper? Or i cant?
Here ceck that thing about 1 issue