Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The OFFICIAL MODMYI-Theme

Hi Bluemetal,

and can i do anything for the space between the icons, i dont like to change the size for all icons

thx

marcus

Hi

is there a chance to put the calendar events on the homescreen?

thx
    Last edited by runnerman29; 01-10-2010 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 3,587 Posts

1. sorry, not possible, i wanted the 5 icons in a row for the topbar with the 5 springjumps so therefor we need 5colum springboard. I could change the topbar to 4 springjumps/pages but this would mean to rework a lot of graphics. If you mean the space between the rows uninstall 5iconRows, but icons and graphics could be misaligned. This would also mean to rework many graphics.

Unfortunatly its not possible for me and others to make everyone his personal theme. For this case and if you have some skills i added the templates for photoshop.

2. Ive never heard or seen any theme or mod that can display appointments on the homescreen but it would be nice. I would be the first that makes a theme when this comes out
    "LockInfo" has a function to display everything on the homescreen too, but this function is totally buggy and "unthemeable"

Making themes for the iphone is very limited, you can only work with background graphics and overlapping graphics (see in my theme folder, page0-page5), icons in any size and some limited html things (Clock, Calendar, RSS)
    Last edited by Blue; 01-10-2010 at 04:34 PM.

What icon set do you think is best guys? Ielegance is good but there isnt enough...

Stereo leopard is too big.. i dunno what to use!

Thanks

I am using icons from the onyx theme

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    By the way, i made this modification, just complete new graphics.

Installation would be very easy, just replace your modmy.theme folder with the new one or only replace some graphics and the widget.html. The setup7function is the same.

???

Would you happen to have the PSD file for this? It would be amazing if you did, oh and btw I am a big fan of this theme, kudos, and keep up the good work bud...

is there a way to show the names under all the apps?

Thanks

This theme is called iBlack and you can find it here including PSD files !

Open with a texteditor the "Info.plist" file. as you can see I choosed "transparent" for docked and undocked icon labels. Change this to "white" or "grey".

but the problem
    will be that you will have the labels on every icon. Even on the first page.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-13-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I guess showing the names would be a problem then, thank you for explaining this to me. I have one more question, I dont think the weather widget shows day and night with sun and moon icons, is there a way to configure it to show?

My bad, my iphone is showing the moon now
    Last edited by gankoba; 01-13-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

tan tan compeuta calanda ton ko pai to lmao
    he sounds soooooo cool lol
    but rather nice theme
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Guess I should have searched, nonetheless great job on both themes, keep it up!

Thanks

@gankoba: youre right, somtimes it shows the right weather but a sun instead a moon, but i could not reproduce if this is a problem of the html code or a bug from the weather source itself

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

gankoba (01-13-2010)

Default my small mod
    Here's my mod, this is my first time using a theme and editing it so I could only do something simple but im happy with it
    I would like to add a couple more things to this though, and I dont know how. How do I add more RSS threads? Also, how can I put another clock onto the topbar?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0103.png  

Ooo Gankoba that looks interesting... I was actually gonna ask how hard it would be to change the theme from blue to red? Would it take me long? Ive ordered an arsenal iphone case and i think blue and red will clash a bit.

Im not that good with photoshop

it's not hard at all to change colors guitarfreak. As long as you understand the basics of photoshop, it should be no problem. I'm no expert either, and that was my first theme edit, so if I can do it, anyone can.

Did you have to zoom in and edit pixel by pixel? thats only way i know lol

Invert colors option in Photoshop should be the easiest way :-)

Thanks Dazza I'll have a bash tonight, may even try create an arsenal mod lol

Installed this last night, but for some reason, i don't have springjump #0, double checked my download, and redownloaded, but still nothing, can anyone just post up that one springjump? (and i tried activating in the springjump app, still nothing)

Ah, was pretty simple to fix, just had to open my eyes...
    Last edited by lil red wagon; 01-15-2010 at 12:24 PM.

I really suck at photoshop.. I used the Hue/Saturation method to get to this so far... Prolly a bit sickly though due to such high saturation lol.

How would i go about getting an arsenal crest and the word Arsenal in to replace the current modmyi logo? I really dunno how to use photoshop, whenever i paste anything in now its saturated lol

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast