Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: The OFFICIAL MODMYI-Theme
12-20-2009, 03:19 PM #201
with more than 9 notifications the OS wil strecht the badge and it will be overlaped again from the next icon. You can use smaller app icons like "matte nano" or something.
So this is a OS "thing" that can not solved and that you have with any 5-icon-in-a-row theme.
12-20-2009, 07:49 PM #202
The Following User Says Thank You to Kiskeya For This Useful Post:
12-21-2009, 03:07 AM #203
thanks, i updated post one for mac users.
12-21-2009, 03:37 AM #204
Thanks Bluemetal the smaller badge works a treat :-)
I have one other question, how can I re-enable the page indicators? I basically want to re-enable the page indicators, keep Springjumps installed so I can jump back to home from the dock but im going to remove the top bar (games, media etc) and move the weatherwidget and clock etc up a fraction.
12-21-2009, 07:05 AM #205
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
12-22-2009, 02:27 PM #206
Great theme. I figured out how to add multiple RSS feeds. Is there a way to add a title to the feed so that it appears below the feed text?
One more thing. I want to move the Weather widget and the date/time down so it's more centered. Which file do I need to edit?
Last edited by soulthoughts; 12-22-2009 at 02:33 PM.
12-22-2009, 02:43 PM #207
12-22-2009, 03:31 PM #208
I figured the weather and date out. You have to change the padding by increasing it. Now I have to figure out how to move the time down.
Last edited by soulthoughts; 12-22-2009 at 03:54 PM.
12-23-2009, 06:07 PM #209
worst instructions ever
12-24-2009, 03:51 AM #210
Great theme. Its my favorite!!!!! Thx
12-28-2009, 03:02 AM #211
so is this theme in cydia yet? and if so, whatt do i search or type in exactly to find it?
12-28-2009, 05:39 AM #212
itīs not, as i recommend a manuall installation, itīs easy, simply copy my theme folder to your iphone/ipod themes folder.
if you donīt want to do this with ssh:
install this and youīll have full access to the iphone directly in your windows browser:
12-28-2009, 04:05 PM #213
heyy could youu attach a file to the icons youu are using, i really love those. thanks.
ohh and for ome reason all the labels under my icons and springjumps are still showing. how do i take them off cause it wont work with the winterboard things.
Last edited by michaelll; 12-28-2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
12-28-2009, 09:26 PM #214
Can someone please give me the code for the CNN RSS Feed?
I have a Mac, and when I use TextEdit on the Widget.html, it doesn't show the very long code.
12-29-2009, 06:27 AM #215
On a Mac you can use a free program called Komodo Edit to edit the html file. Textedit will not work. Be sure to set the permissions of the modified file to allow full read and write access too. Took me ages to figure that one out!.
12-29-2009, 08:43 AM #216
12-29-2009, 08:33 PM #217
I was wondering if you could do what u did for the allstars guy but make it say Nicholas Knight
12-30-2009, 07:32 AM #218
BlueMetal, (or anyone else that may have the answers)...
Two quick ?'s:
1. Saw several pages back someone modified the weather app to also show high and low temp for the day (smaller than size of current temp) Any idea how to accomplish?
2. Someone else made tapping on the time open up clock, and date open up calendar. Great way to free up those spaces for two extra icons. Any idea on this one?
Thanks so much in advance for any help - struggling here!
12-30-2009, 03:54 PM #219hi
i tried to install this theme but i have some problems
1. I have no names under my icons
2. in the grey bottom line i have a wrong icon for the settings
3. And also i have a mix on icons at my screen in the middle
so who can help me!
12-30-2009, 05:12 PM #220
1. It should be possible to modify the widget.html to show that too. Please aks the posters to release their new widget.html
2. This trick is simple, you need a blank/transparent "Calendar.png" and "Clock.png" icon, copy this into the icons folder of my theme, respring and then just place this tranparent icons directly above the clock and the calendar. So now when you press this invisible icons, it opens the apps.
1. This theme makes the names of the apps transparent, because the text overlaps each other as we use 5 icons in a row and we would have a name under the calendar and clock icon. As you can see on all screenshots this is normal You must/can live with that.
2. there is no settings icon for the dock, as i never heard that someone uses settings for the dock, try the freeware SBSettings (Cydia) please.
3. donīt understand this, please post a screenshot and/or arrange the icons like on the screenshot. Read a iphone manual how the move icons arround
The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post: