Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wĕdaPanel - interactive weather for the lockscreen

Could someone please reupload the skyimage mod files so that I can use them (mainly the wallpaper.html or you can tell me how to change it to work) As I would like to use the Weather Element V3 wallpapers with the old theme and the htc icons. I already set up the right place and the icons but I need help getting the wallpapers to work.
    Please reupload the file.

Edit: Just tried adding the walls without the line changed in the lockscreen.html and it didnt work. what is the code needed to be changed? OH and could someone please tell me why the arrows are not working no matter how many times I click on them?

Edit #2: Nevermind just needed to make a folder within images and call it skyImage
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 05-04-2010 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Idk if anyone still uses this thread but I recently rejailbroke my iphone with 3.1.3 spirit and I installed the original wedapanel widget and just a bunch of blue boxes with question marks show up. Any ideas? Is there a mobile substrate Im missing that I need to download?? The Lockscreen.html shows up perfect in safari when I open it but just wont show up on my iphone lockscreen

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Idk if anyone still uses this thread but I recently rejailbroke my iphone with 3.1.3 spirit and I installed the original wedapanel widget and just a bunch of blue boxes with question marks show up. Any ideas? Is there a mobile substrate Im missing that I need to download?? The Lockscreen.html shows up perfect in safari when I open it but just wont show up on my iphone lockscreen
    Sure, I still use this thread for the widget version of wedaPanel. This issue for example. Properly copying all of the files to your iPhone is not applicable to the cydget version.

Glad you figured your issue out...

is there a way to configure multiple cities and cycle between them?

Quote Originally Posted by jkarl View Post
    is there a way to configure multiple cities and cycle between them?
    Only with the updated cydget version of wedaPanel, available here...

hey man this is awesome! also your location says tacoma! I use to live there, now i live not to far from there in steilacoom! nice to see someone from around pierce county making apps!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jomann For This Useful Post:

storyr (05-21-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone sgt.pepper's Avatar
    Thanks

hey sorry for the bump but the high on the lockscreen isnt working it says ,/a but the low is working juts fine

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED!

13 recovery mode restores
    7 dfu mode restores
    2 custom firmware restores

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.pepper View Post
    hey sorry for the bump but the high on the lockscreen isnt working it says ,/a but the low is working juts fine
    You mean "n/a", right? The weather source stops sending the high temp later in the day (after the high has been reached) - it sends n/a instead.

I've fixed this in the cydget version of wedaPanel, so that it caches the data and won't show "n/a", but that's not possible in this version...

Awesome theme!
    Is there anyway to get sunrise and sundown in this?
    And is there anyway to delete the lockscreen background image out, I can't find the file?
    Thanks!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper488 For This Useful Post:

storyr (06-21-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper488 View Post
    Awesome theme!
    Is there anyway to get sunrise and sundown in this?
    And is there anyway to delete the lockscreen background image out, I can't find the file?
    Thanks!!!
    You'll find sunrise/sunset times on the forecast panels:

wedaPanel doesn't skin the lockscreen images. Search Cydia for a theme that removes it...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to madmonk For This Useful Post:

storyr (08-09-2010)

Default New version
    Updated for IOS 4 - see first post for details

Since cydgets aren't working yet, I've updated this wedaPanel lockscreen widget to include the Simple Mind theme, plus a lot of other features/improvements.

wow looks great

17. The Following User Says Thank You to zero-x For This Useful Post:

storyr (08-11-2010)

Fantastic works great on iphone 4 thank you for the update working without cydget

Question, everytime I click on the screen to see the forecast or another city I setup it goes dark and I have to click the home button to see it again, any ideas how to fix the screen display timeout here

Thanks all
    Last edited by dallasnights; 08-11-2010 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    Fantastic works great on iphone 4 thank you for the update working without cydget

Question, everytime I click on the screen to see the forecast or another city I setup it goes dark and I have to click the home button to see it again, any ideas how to fix the screen display timeout here
    Glad to hear is scales up to the ip4. I wanted to let you know I fixed the sunset/sunrise issue. The periods now start 45 minutes before and end 45 minutes after. So far, it seems to be working...

As far as you screen turning off, are you saying that it's timing out, or that it turns off the moment you touch it?

Got the solution, donwload lock screen delay that worked fine, what was happening was I would clikc on screen, see lets say Dallas Texas, now when I clicked on the next screen New York, the sceen would go black, I click home button and can see NY again, so lock screen delay on cydia worked.

Any plans to make it match what is in the APPLE weather APP so we dont have to enter the actual city, zip etc in the future

Thanks for the great update!
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

I installed everything but I can't seem to change between weda theme and simple theme...It just stays on Weda theme and when I try to touch anywhere on the lockscreen to get the rest of the weather info and radar maps it won't do anything but just stays put on the front page with the date, time, weather temp, and the city I changed it to...Am I missing something or what?? I have a 3gs on 4.0.1, I downloaded through this site instead of through cydia...Any help on getting all the screens would be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dallasnights View Post
    Any plans to make it match what is in the APPLE weather APP so we dont have to enter the actual city, zip etc in the future
    There's some technical roadblocks with getting at the apple weather settings from widgets, but maybe, someday. Cydget had solved this issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    I installed everything but I can't seem to change between weda theme and simple theme...It just stays on Weda theme and when I try to touch anywhere on the lockscreen to get the rest of the weather info and radar maps it won't do anything but just stays put on the front page with the date, time, weather temp, and the city I changed it to...Am I missing something or what?? I have a 3gs on 4.0.1, I downloaded through this site instead of through cydia...Any help on getting all the screens would be great!!!
    In the past, others that had a similar issue found that LockInfo was the culprit. If you have that installed, try disabling/removing it.

Storyr I love the look and all of the cyget with the simple mind but are you going to make the original wedpanel "panel" interactive widget updated?

Does the orignal panel version work on the ipad or only this new updated one?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

storyr (08-11-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Storyr I love the look and all of the cyget with the simple mind but are you going to make the original wedpanel "panel" interactive widget updated?

Does the orignal panel version work on the ipad or only this new updated one?
    First off, this is the widget. I guess I need to make it more clear, but this new version contains both the original wedaPanel theme and Simple Mind - you can switch from one to the other in the settings.

As far as the iPad, I'm a noob - I assume it works, but not a full resolution - because the styles assume 480x320.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 ... LastLast