Page 1 of 105 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Default **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan
    **ATTENTION! This theme is no longer being updated or supported**

Many of you have asked, and as many of you know, I always try my best to deliver. IMO, there are only a few "worthy" themes out there that deserve to compliment our beloved iPhones. So, naturally I felt it was time to step up my game to ensure that my Glass Orb themes are amongst the best. I have put a lot of effort and thought into making the G.O.C. PRO theme complete and just right. It is simple yet sophisticated, very clean and user friendly, not complicated! After-all, it is the only theme you'll ever need

G.O.C. PRO , iD3 , iTopSB , Glass Orb iPad & G.O.C. HD(iPhone 4 only! ARE AVAILABLE VIA ROCK & CYDIA!(install RockApp via Cydia). ONCE YOU LOGIN JUST DO A SEARCH FOR MY THEMES! DON'T FORGET TO RATE & LEAVE A REVIEW - THANK U ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF MY WORK! CHEERS

-ToyVan

G.O.C. PRO promo video

Why go PRO?? Below is a list of new features.
    • Auto-creates all App Store icons(Please read below for more details)
    • Orb date widget(this feature is a selectable user option and is fully compatible w/ bosspaper)
    • Dialer & in-call dialer
    • Calculator
    • Compass(Yes! no more ugly woodgrain!)
    • UI Images, including Notes, Messages, Compass(3GS only), Weather, iPod etc..
    • Lockscreen background & slider + 4 optional sliders included
    • Lockscreen battery
    • New clear Glass Orb style dock + 2 optional docks
    • LiveClock & WeatherIcon themes included(must have these apps already installed)
    • Custom UI Sounds(user selectable via WinterBoard)
    • Default loading screens for all native iPhone apps and a few of the more popular third party apps.
    • The best support and community found on any other theme!

DO NOT ASK FOR CUSTOM ICONS IN THIS THREAD!! THIS IS FOR QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT ISSUES RELATED TO G.O.C. PRO! IF U NEED ADDITIONAL ICONS, PLEASE MAKE ALL REQUESTS HERE ...AND BE SURE TO READ THE "ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS" ON MY FIRST POST THOROUGHLY!

CHANGELOG:
      -4.2.1 fixes!(too many to name)
      -Fixed an issue with SMS/Messages app not being skinned on devices running 4.1 firmware
      -Added 'Game Center' icon
      *Added 'G.O.C. PRO_UserWallpaper' for iOS4 devices(can now set your own wallpaper on springboard from camera roll/photo album! make sure this option is at the very top position in winterboard - respring is required after choosing your own wallpaper)
      *Added NoDocked & NoUndocked labels(iOS4 support)
      *Added more Cydia icons
      *Weather should now be more accurately displayed
      *Added more Rock & Cydia icons
      *HTML code fixes for Weather+Date & Date Widgets(thanks to Serpent330)
      *Various UI image fixes(status wi-fi bars, signal strength bars & battery etc.)
      *Weather widget now works on all devices running iOS4(select G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme via WinterBoard, make sure it is above G.O.C. PRO and unselect G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme) Scroll down for more details!
      *Added Rock & Cydia icons
      *App Store icons now auto-create on iPhone 4(read below)
      *Added "Folder" icon when creating app folders(iPhone 4)
      *Removed icon shadows on dock & springboard(iPhone 4)
      *App Store icons now auto-create on devices running iOS4(read below)
      *Added "Folder" icon when creating app folders
      *Removed icon shadows on dock(iOS4)
      *Made the iPod/Music player theme a user option. Now users can see complete album artwork and lyrics by default(select 'G.O.C. PRO_MediaPlayer' via winterboard to enable "Orb" theme skin - make sure it is moved above 'G.O.C. PRO')
      *Added weather widget for springboard(user selectable via WinterBoard - must unselect "G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget")
      *More UI image additions
      *All "auto-created" icons now have the outer "Orb" reflection(run iWipeCache after install)
      *Added a skin for the "Weather" app
      *UI Image tweaks
      *Skinned iPod/music player
    • 2.0(BIG UPDATE!)
      *Now auto-creates all App Store icons & web bookmarks(not Rock or Cydia)- Please scroll down for more info
      *Added more icons (now 3,600+)
      *Added more icons (now 3,350+)
      *Added iPod Touch support(select 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod' in WinterBoard and move above 'G.O.C. PRO'. Dock icons should be in the following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, Videos, iTunes)
      *Added more icons (now 2,850+)
      *Added landscape mode for calculator app
      *Added custom page indicators
      *Fixed an issue where the "Mail"notification icon on status bar was being overwritten by the "Silent" icon when "mute" was enabled
      *Added more icons (now includes 2,500+)
      *Added 'Bluetooth' audio-source icon when in-call
      *Added 'Bluetooth' icon for status bar
      *Added 'Egde' icon for status bar
      *Moved "G.O.C. PRO UISounds" to a separate theme selectable via WinterBoard
      *Initial public release

HOW TO CLEAR ICON CACHE(iOS4)
    In order for the auto-creation of icons to work on iOS4 you must manually clear the icon cache. Please do the following:

-SSH into your device and navigate to
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
    -Delete all the files inside the 'com.apple.IconsCache' folder
    -REBOOT DEVICE! If you only soft respring/restart your device the icons will NOT auto-create! YOU MUST REBOOT DEVICE!

How to clear SpringBoard icon cache(auto-create)
    Open Rock and search for 'iWipe Cache'..install and run it. It will automate the process of clearing the icon cache and respring ur device..done! doesn't get any easier than this!(don't forget to support the developer of this convenient and FREE app).THIS OPTION ONLY WORKS ON OLDER DEVICES NOT RUNNING iOS4!!

NOTE: Make sure u have G.O.C. PRO selected in WinterBoard FIRST, before u run 'iWipeCache'. Also, if u decide to switch to another theme, u may have to repeat the above steps again when u re-enable G.O.C. PRO via WinterBoard.

"G.O.C. PRO DateWidget" Set-up
    You will need to install the following apps, if u don't have them already, in order to set this up properly.

*iBlank- creates blank icons
    *BlankNull- makes it so nothing happens when u press a blank icon..without it safari will open every time u accidentally press on a blank icon(this will not create an icon on your springboard)

1. Open 'iBlank' and create 4 blank icons for every springboard page u have..for example, if u have 10 pages of apps u will need to create 40 blank icons
    2. Click and hold down on any icon until all icons go into 'wiggle' mode..the blank icons u created can usually be found on the last springboard page(they are invisible and the only thing u will see is an 'x')...put 4 blank icons on the top row of each page, creating an empty space for the date widget. When done, press the 'Home' button.
    3. Open 'WinterBoard' and select "G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget" and make sure it is selected and move it above "G.O.C. PRO"..remember, 'WinterBoard' is priority specific.

Note: The "User Wallpaper" feature in WinterBoard will not work when u have the "DateWidget" active. However, if you would like to use your own wallpaper with the date widget, simply replace the Wallpaper.png found inside the "G.O.C. PRO DateWidget" folder with one of your own.

User Wallpaper
    If you would like to use your own wallpaper on your springboard and/or the lockscreen, simply open winterboard and select "user wallpaper" and/or "user lock background" and make sure it is moved aboved "G.O.C. PRO"...easy isn't it??!!(THIS OPTION IS CURRENTLY NON-FUNCTIONAL ON iOS4 devices until WinterBoard is updated)

"G.O.C. PRO BossPaper" Set-up

If you would like to use "BossPaper" w/ the "DateWidget", open WinterBoard and select the "G.O.C. BossPaper". Make sure it is selected, and above the "G.O.C. PRO DateWidget", and turn on "Under Winterboard" feature within "BossPaper".

"G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date" Set-up
    If u select 'G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date' it will put live weather plus the date on your springboard. First, u need to follow the same instructions above for creating a space using iBlank and BlankNull. Also, you must unselect 'G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget' and 'G.O.C. PRO_BossPaper' via winterboard in order for this to work, and then move it above 'G.O.C. PRO'.

How to setup weather for your city

1. Go: Yahoo! Weather
    2. Enter your City or zip code(press enter), then click on the "Extended Forecast" option underneath the "6-10 DAY"
    3. In the top address bar of your browser you'll see an address, for example: "http://weather....USNY0996...."
    4. This the Weather code that we need, for example: USNY0996
    5. Now SSH into your device and navigate to:
    /var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date.theme/
    6. Open the "configureMe.js" file and change this code "USNY0996", to your hometown code.(I use WinSCP so I can open the "configureMe.js" file and save it directly from within this program - However, you can also do this with notepad or directly on your iPhone via "iFile")
    7. If you want to change to Celsius: look in the "configureMe.js" for this: "Farenheit var isCelsius = false" and change it to "true"
    8. The default update interval is set to 30 minutes. You can change it in the last line of the configureme.js file -look for "var updateInterval = 30 //Minutes

WINTERBOARD SETUP

IMPORTANT! Make sure 'SummerBoard Mode' is turned ON in WinterBoard!

In order to enjoy all the different theme options please prioritize them in the EXACT same order as the list below. Remember, WinterBoard is priority specific so whatever is selected on top, will take priority.(DO NOT HAVE THEM ALL SELECTED AT THE SAME TIME!)

NOTE: This is how I have my options set up in winterboard(from bottom to top). You can experiment with what options work best for you. Try selecting and unselecting each of them before you say something doesn't work!

G.O.C. PRO_UserWallpaper(DOES NOT WORK ON 4.2.1 FW OR 4.0 UPDATE!)
    G.O.C. PRO_TapToUnlock
    G.O.C. PRO_Slider4
    G.O.C. PRO_Slider3
    G.O.C. PRO_Slider2
    G.O.C. PRO_Slider1
    G.O.C. PRO_Dock2
    G.O.C. PRO_Dock1
    G.O.C. PRO_NoUndockedLabels
    G.O.C. PRO_NoDockedLabels
    G.O.C. PRO_MediaPlayer
    G.O.C. PRO_Carrier_Replace(replaces carrier logo with G.O.C. Pro - does not support all carriers)
    G.O.C. PRO_Weather+Date
    G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget
    G.O.C. PRO_UISounds
    G.O.C. PRO_Lockscreen(puts theme wallpaper on lockscreen)
    G.O.C. PRO_iPodTouch(only select this if u have an iPod touch)
    G.O.C. PRO(ALWAYS have this selected)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOCPRO_THUMB.png 
Views:	4424 
Size:	280.1 KB 
ID:	381362  
    Last edited by toyvan; 02-23-2013 at 07:58 PM.

2. The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

7r0na1do17 (08-09-2010), A Retired Mod (10-07-2009), ajayuk (11-30-2009), aka69 (10-18-2010), aspire269 (08-26-2010), Babylon (10-10-2009), blackd3vil (03-20-2010), bongson (08-03-2010), caliban86 (08-03-2010), can1caiten81 (05-27-2010), ccastro (10-13-2009), codec2001 (09-19-2009), Donbreezio (01-10-2010), easyb (09-21-2009), Ericvil (09-19-2009), EskimoRuler (09-02-2010), etipok (05-17-2010), foolish813 (01-17-2011), g4fmw (07-09-2010), Gambit_Rah (03-30-2010), gr8r310d3r (12-09-2010), grd069 (11-27-2009), hotzenplotz (01-03-2010), Hunchkey (08-22-2010), jatatla (09-23-2009), Jeeq (04-08-2010), jesusjones (09-18-2009), Jiggy Fly (10-10-2009), juris001 (09-15-2009), jvsoni8855 (10-21-2009), KA1NSK1ND (06-09-2010), kartal1810 (09-10-2010), kasmas (12-26-2009), klemme (09-04-2010), Kyle Matthews (09-21-2009), KyleJay (08-11-2010), lostinthemes (04-03-2011), Maleficent66 (08-19-2010), masoud4 (02-23-2010), matthew1111 (10-30-2009), mgmm1 (02-04-2010), mutlums (02-16-2011), nasnoy (10-10-2010), nhstunner (09-29-2009), omgamex (08-21-2010), PAINY (08-21-2010), pastaCarbonara (05-29-2012), ruffnruggd (08-10-2010), Serpent330 (08-09-2010), shahed26 (09-15-2009), shendepengyou (08-10-2010), showstopper (09-16-2009), silvio1973 (10-29-2010), Skunkie-71 (09-18-2010), smokozuna (09-15-2009), Southie (09-22-2009), sparksjr (02-03-2010), starjar (01-09-2010), stormdolp (10-11-2009), sucram6791 (10-15-2009), t2technology (09-30-2009), TeamEzra (02-22-2011), Tezz001 (09-23-2010), ThaNatrix (12-27-2009), The-G-Man (06-15-2010), thinhngct (03-31-2010), ThomasDC (09-08-2010), togomaku (03-01-2010), Trey444 (02-07-2012), treyas (02-25-2010), Trist@n (02-20-2010), vaulthread (12-30-2009), youngunn (02-09-2010), zippy12 (12-22-2009), zoneofenders (12-18-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone lostwhiteboyy's Avatar
    Thanks

Just on rockyouriphone? not on cydia or a download link? by the way i love the theme looks great!
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll Die today!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lostwhiteboyy For This Useful Post:

ksvser (10-02-2009), nilun (12-16-2009), plucas (09-08-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Wow
    The PRO version looks awesome. Neat and clean. Can't wait to use it. Keep it up!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Southie For This Useful Post:

dano6302 (09-17-2010)

Another AWESOME theme by toyvan. Thank you so much for your extreme hard work on this theme. Cant wait to use this theme.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Best Just Got BETTER!!!
    I can honestly say that Toy has gone above and beyond what we all thought was the best theme out there. I have been doing a little beta testing for toy and can honestly say...the BEST just got BETTER!

Attached are a few screen shots of my edited version using BossPaper. I use a different lockscreen so will not post here.

I hope all of you love this new theme as much as I do, and support TV with his best effort yet!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0010.png 
Views:	13863 
Size:	342.5 KB 
ID:	379438   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0011.png 
Views:	3604 
Size:	330.2 KB 
ID:	379439   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0013.png 
Views:	2511 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	379440  

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

rafcals (01-15-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by lostwhiteboyy View Post
    Just on rockyouriphone? not on cydia or a download link? by the way i love the theme looks great!
    yes, just on RYP...Y?? because it's the future..and btw, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    The PRO version looks awesome. Neat and clean. Can't wait to use it. Keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by shahed26 View Post
    Another AWESOME theme by toyvan. Thank you so much for your extreme hard work on this theme. Cant wait to use this theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    I can honestly say that Toy has gone above and beyond what we all thought was the best theme out there. I have been doing a little beta testing for toy and can honestly say...the BEST just got BETTER!

Attached are a few screen shots of my edited version using BossPaper. I use a different lockscreen so will not post here.

I hope all of you love this new theme as much as I do, and support TV with his best effort yet!
    Thank u guys for your kind words and support!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

rafcals (01-15-2010)

New to this and I want this excellent theme. What is Rockyouriphone? Is it a repo or website? Ive done a search and cannot find the theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koula View Post
    New to this and I want this excellent theme. What is Rockyouriphone? Is it a repo or website? Ive done a search and cannot find the theme
    Its located here but it is not available yet. I or someone else will post when it available for download. Meanwhile you can at least get your Rock account set up.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

koula (09-15-2009), RvB80 (09-15-2009)

Default Great Work
    Just love your effort and hard work. I will surely have this theme as I have already had your other orb themes. Keep on going, Toyvan. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by juris001 View Post
    Just love your effort and hard work. I will surely have this theme as I have already had your other orb themes. Keep on going, Toyvan. Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptors View Post
    Looks awesome
    Thanks guys! I will let everybody know once it's live on the Rock app...Mario, the developer of RYP, is still working out some kinks in order to get things up and rolling 100%...

Once it is up and running on RYP how do we get it into the iPhone? SSH? And will we need to delete the old free G.C.O.
    THNX

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuny4ya View Post
    Once it is up and running on RYP how do we get it into the iPhone? SSH? And will we need to delete the old free G.C.O.
    THNX
    the whole process is similar to cydia...no ssh required

iPhone? More like MyPhone alohawaii's Avatar
    Thanks

What's up TV. Any idea how much this theme is going to cost? I remember telling you I had a donation for you. If anything, I'll just buy the Theme when it releases? I really wanted to donate after the dialer, calculator, and what not where fixed/released.

Anyways, great job on yet another spectacular theme! Remember, I was the first one to rate your Glass Orb Color 5 STARS. Hook me up! Haha.. Worth a try.

I really don't like RYIP ToyVan.... But I have to have this theme! Could I buy it from you through PayPal? Thanks.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cory Gillmore For This Useful Post:

PFrags09 (08-30-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

Default ToyVan
    ToyVan.... i donateed but no download link .............

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    I really don't like RYIP ToyVan.... But I have to have this theme! Could I buy it from you through PayPal? Thanks.
    I would also like to do this.

Thanks

RYP accepts Paypal...the themes I have paid for through RYP were all purchased using Paypal...I do NOT use credit cards. Just set up your account through this LINKand when it is released you will be able to download and install it straight from and to your iPhone. Try not to make it so hard on yourselves guys. RYP is the exact same thing as Cydia Store or App Store.

Even in the App Store I use PayPal.

Hope that helps.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (09-16-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by alohawaii View Post
    What's up TV. Any idea how much this theme is going to cost? I remember telling you I had a donation for you. If anything, I'll just buy the Theme when it releases? I really wanted to donate after the dialer, calculator, and what not where fixed/released.

Anyways, great job on yet another spectacular theme! Remember, I was the first one to rate your Glass Orb Color 5 STARS. Hook me up! Haha.. Worth a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windmeel View Post
    I would also like to do this.
    Hey guys, send me a PM and we'll work it out...

Ok nevermind. I just installed RYP and it's actually changed. It still crashed my phone when I installed it from cydia but after that it's been fine. It's FAST! Guess I'll just wait till it's released on RYP. Sorry for the whining.

Page 1 of 105 123 11 51 101 ... LastLast