Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

  1. #1921
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    I can't get the Media Player skin to work. I have it checked in Winterboard and above GOC Pro. Can I just drop the two overlays in the theme into com.apple.mediaplayer bundle?

    Have loading screens for categories been pasted before? I have searched as much as I could, and the search function didn't give any results. Went through @ 80 pages of GOC Color thread last night and all I found was a "games" load screen. Specificly looking for "utility" and "social".

    I am running this on a 3G that I downgraded to 3.1.2.

  2. #1922
    You can get DeepEnd beta for free by adding the repository indicated in this thread.

    DeepEnd: Add 3D Depth to Your SpringBoard

    Kind of cool. You have to be using the true wallpaper on the iphone 4. It doesn't work with a background image utilized from within the theme. I'm kind of boxed in with my theme having the orbs sitting on a shelf. I played around with some star-scape backgrounds and it looked pretty cool with the orbs floating amongst the stars. But in the end I just went back to my wood shelf theme.

    Some of you creative types can probably get some pretty cool 3d effects with this.

    ETA: This only works on an iphone 4. It uses the gyroscope not available on earlier hardware.

    ETA (again): Thought I was in the HD thread but I assume this will work here as well...
    Last edited by Shart; 01-30-2011 at 10:50 AM.

  3. #1923
    I just installed 3DBoard, it doesn't work. Guess I should have asked if GOC pro is compatible with this first. Is it?

  4. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    I just installed 3DBoard, it doesn't work. Guess I should have asked if GOC pro is compatible with this first. Is it?
    If you have a 3GS it's not going to work. You have to have the gyroscope which is on the iphone 4. Even with my iphone 4 I couldn't get DeepEnd to work on my background image. But if I disabled that it does work on my "wallpaper".

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shart For This Useful Post:

    cwohayes (01-30-2011)

  6. #1925
    Dang it, I blew 2 bucks on this! mac and cheese for me haha! Thanks much!

  7. #1926
    Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    I can't get the Media Player skin to work. I have it checked in Winterboard and above GOC Pro. Can I just drop the two overlays in the theme into com.apple.mediaplayer bundle? I am running this on a 3G that I downgraded to 3.1.2.
    Yes, u can drop the necessary images in com.apple.mediaplayer folder - however, not sure why it isn't working for u the way u have it set up in winterbaord

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Duscarter (01-31-2011)

  9. #1927
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Yes, u can drop the necessary images in com.apple.mediaplayer folder - however, not sure why it isn't working for u the way u have it set up in winterbaord
    Dropped images in:

    com.apple.meadiaplayer
    com.apple.mobileipod
    com.apple.mobileipod.settings

    Well another edit, the bottom overlay is working. Now trying to figure out why the top isn't.
    Last edited by Duscarter; 02-01-2011 at 12:31 AM.

  10. #1928
    Hi I just bought G.O.C pro and its great.This is a two part question. One, I was just wondering why the GOC weather + date is not working with bosspaper? I can not see the weather and date on top when bosspaper is on....Two, does anyone know if there is a lockscreen wallpaper switcher like bosspaper..Thanks
    The first picture is working...second its not...FYI im on 3GS 32g IOS 4.2.1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-004.png   -iphone-005.png  

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmj821907 For This Useful Post:

    Duscarter (02-03-2011)

  12. #1929
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmj821907 View Post
    Hi I just bought G.O.C pro and its great.This is a two part question. One, I was just wondering why the GOC weather + date is not working with bosspaper? I can not see the weather and date on top when bosspaper is on....Two, does anyone know if there is a lockscreen wallpaper switcher like bosspaper..Thanks
    The first picture is working...second its not...FYI im on 3GS 32g IOS 4.2.1
    Toyvan covers it in the instructions, but you can't use bosspaper with the weather widget. If you want to use your bosspaper, you will have to use the date widget only. Hopefully bosspaper gets an update soon. The "under Winterboard" option they have doesn't help.

    If you are really good in Photoshop, go to the GOC HD thread. You can see in there how Tristan took his images and made cut outs for the weather to show through, so he could get images to switch.

    I can't help on the second question. Welcome to the thread, you can always find help here. Toyvan's theme is very user friendly.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duscarter For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (02-03-2011), Trist@n (02-03-2011)

  14. #1930
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmj821907 View Post
    Hi I just bought G.O.C pro and its great.This is a two part question. One, I was just wondering why the GOC weather + date is not working with bosspaper? I can not see the weather and date on top when bosspaper is on....Two, does anyone know if there is a lockscreen wallpaper switcher like bosspaper..Thanks
    The first picture is working...second its not...FYI im on 3GS 32g IOS 4.2.1
    Duscarter pretty much covered it (thanks). BossPaper and weather widgets are not compatible with iOS 4.1 and above. I explain in depth how to bypass this situation until an update is created. I have also posted images that can be used as templates. Search my name in this forum and you will find my posts in either this thread or the G.O.C. HD thread.

    It is a lot of work if you have many many wallpapers that you like. Currently there is not alternating lockscreen wallpaper changer. It has not been considered due to users not sitting and staring at their lockscreens other then to look at weather widgets or apps like intlliscreen. BossPaper considered this about a year ago and found it was not feasible or worth the effort. The other downside is that apple is getting smarter to aggravate jailbreakers by changing wallpaper image sizes and icons image sizes. They have done this between iSO 4.1.x and 4.2.x which is why you may have issues if you are on 4.2.x. We have not upgraded because of the tethered jailbreak. We will fix all bugs and issues and release an update once there is an untethered jailbreak which will probably be after the release of iOS 4.3.x in a few weeks.

    Hope this gets you back on track, Good Luck

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

    toyvan (02-03-2011)

  16. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Duscarter pretty much covered it (thanks). BossPaper and weather widgets are not compatible with iOS 4.1 and above. I explain in depth how to bypass this situation until an update is created. I have also posted images that can be used as templates. Search my name in this forum and you will find my posts in either this thread or the G.O.C. HD thread.

    It is a lot of work if you have many many wallpapers that you like. Currently there is not alternating lockscreen wallpaper changer. It has not been considered due to users not sitting and staring at their lockscreens other then to look at weather widgets or apps like intlliscreen. BossPaper considered this about a year ago and found it was not feasible or worth the effort. The other downside is that apple is getting smarter to aggravate jailbreakers by changing wallpaper image sizes and icons image sizes. They have done this between iSO 4.1.x and 4.2.x which is why you may have issues if you are on 4.2.x. We have not upgraded because of the tethered jailbreak. We will fix all bugs and issues and release an update once there is an untethered jailbreak which will probably be after the release of iOS 4.3.x in a few weeks.

    Hope this gets you back on track, Good Luck
    Grandpa! tell me bout the good ole days...

  17. #1932
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Grandpa! tell me bout the good ole days...
    You mean when everyone used to know how to read, understand what they read, and searched for more stuff to read???

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  18. #1933
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    You mean when everyone used to know how to read, understand what they read, and searched for more stuff to read???
    that would be a good start dontchathink?!?!?!

  19. #1934
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 423 Times in 222 Posts

    I have a little problem and I was wondering if someone can help me out. I am using this theme on 2 iphone 3gs. One works great the other one there is a little problem. I updated my 3gs to 4.1 and put the theme on my phone. Everything works great but when I double click the home button I see the original iPhone icons faded not the G.O.C icons faded. On my other 3gs I see the G.O.C icons faded. Here are two pics showing what I mean. Can someone please help me out. Thanks. I also have the G.O.C Hd theme on both of my iPhone 4 and there is no problem. I am on 4.1 on my 3gs.



  20. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I have a little problem and I was wondering if someone can help me out. I am using this theme on 2 iphone 3gs. One works great the other one there is a little problem. I updated my 3gs to 4.1 and put the theme on my phone. Everything works great but when I double click the home button I see the original iPhone icons faded not the G.O.C icons faded. On my other 3gs I see the G.O.C icons faded. Here are two pics showing what I mean. Can someone please help me out. Thanks. I also have the G.O.C Hd theme on both of my iPhone 4 and there is no problem. I am on 4.1 on my 3gs.
    Thanks for posting in the correct thread this time - However did u ignore my reply to your post in the HD thread? At the moment there is not a known cause or solution to this "bug".

    My wife has a 3GS on 4.1 and I use it to test my themes for issues and unfortunately there is nothing I can do to troubleshoot this...you just have to live with it! there is only so much we/I can do to fix things that apple messes up with each update they release. I assume the same thing happens on all themes running on 3GS 4.1.

    Maybe there is someone in this thread or here on mmi(if u do a search) may offer more help then I am able to. Let me know if u find anything out - Cheers!

  21. #1936
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 423 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Thanks for posting in the correct thread this time - However did u ignore my reply to your post in the HD thread? At the moment there is not a known cause or solution to this "bug".

    My wife has a 3GS on 4.1 and I use it to test my themes for issues and unfortunately there is nothing I can do to troubleshoot this...you just have to live with it! there is only so much we/I can do to fix things that apple messes up with each update they release. I assume the same thing happens on all themes running on 3GS 4.1.

    Maybe there is someone in this thread or here on mmi(if u do a search) may offer more help then I am able to. Let me know if u find anything out - Cheers!
    The funny thing is I am running your theme on 2 iPhone 3gs running 4.1. One works great and does not have this problem. Very strange. I am also running your Hd theme on 2 iPhone 4s 4.1 with no problem either. Love your themes.

  22. #1937
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    The funny thing is I am running your theme on 2 iPhone 3gs running 4.1. One works great and does not have this problem. Very strange. I am also running your Hd theme on 2 iPhone 4s 4.1 with no problem either. Love your themes.
    hmmmmm....strange indeed! ssh into your device that doesn't have problems and copy all the theme folders over to your other device...not sure this will make a difference but it's worth a try!

    Also, it could be some other cydia app/tweak u have installed on your device that is causing this to happen, or maybe something u have selected in winterboard..??! Just throwing out possible culprits - Keep me posted!

  23. #1938
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Hello, i have goc pro v 3.4
    My icons don't align with my dock they are about a quarter of an inch off [about] I hope this is fixed I am running on 4.2.1 firmware with a 2g ipod

  24. #1939
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin9001 View Post
    Hello, i have goc pro v 3.4
    My icons don't align with my dock they are about a quarter of an inch off [about] I hope this is fixed I am running on 4.2.1 firmware with a 2g ipod
    Do you have the 5 icon dock tweak installed from Cydia? You have to put the icons in the correct order too.

  25. #1940
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    170
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Oh you need to have 5 icon dock? I was using infinidock I'll try your way out

    >edit<

    Alright that still didn't work
    The icons on my dock are still right above the picture for the dock
    Last edited by Colin9001; 02-04-2011 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47 879596979899 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •