Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Yes ik know its for the iphone 4 , i dont have problems wit widgets bcs they work fine. Wedgets can be used for iphone 3Gs and 4. The wallpaper issue i solved. Most HD themes work also on non HD phones. You have to reduce icons bars everything to 50% , then most HD themes work on 3gs to. :-)) but its allot of work. I just want to try thats all.

Hello. Any plans for an update pack for G.O.C. pro to fix the dock size issues on 4.2.1 like the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES 1.3 pack for HD? Would be a nice holiday present

Quote Originally Posted by atomicdalton View Post
    Hello. Any plans for an update pack for G.O.C. pro to fix the dock size issues on 4.2.1 like the G.O.C. HD_UPDATES 1.3 pack for HD? Would be a nice holiday present
    Yes...probably won't be for the holidays, but it will be for the new year!

Hey ToyVan,

I need some help with G.O.C. Pro theme I just purchased. As you can see in the photo, the dock icons don't line up with the actual dock. I have searched over and over to see if this question was answered but I could not find anything. Any help would be much appreciated. Other then this issue everything works great. I have an iPhone 3G running the latest firmware.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TomAndJerry View Post
    Hey ToyVan,

I need some help with G.O.C. Pro theme I just purchased. As you can see in the photo, the dock icons don't line up with the actual dock. I have searched over and over to see if this question was answered but I could not find anything. Any help would be much appreciated. Other then this issue everything works great. I have an iPhone 3G running the latest firmware.

Thanks.

as mentioned numerous times before, I am aware of these issues and will address them as soon as a reliable untethered jb is available for my devices - thanks for your patience

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

TomAndJerry (01-02-2011)

Ok thank you and sorry for not reading more carefully. I dont want to upset anyone by asking the same question over and over. Also, I'm confused about the tethered and untethered jailbreaks. Thank you for your patience with me.

Default Lockscreen font color
    I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere in the 128 pages of this thread. Could someone direct me to instructions on changing the color of the lockscreen date and time fonts? I can change the color of any fonts other than the lockscreen. Appreciate it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere in the 128 pages of this thread. Could someone direct me to instructions on changing the color of the lockscreen date and time fonts? I can change the color of any fonts other than the lockscreen. Appreciate it.
    Instructions are posted in the G.O.C. HD post 1 FAQ section. Scroll to the bottom of post #1 and look for FAQ. The instructions are for HD but are applicable to PRO.

Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

cwohayes (12-29-2010), toyvan (12-30-2010)

>>>>>>>HOW TO CHANGE FONT SIZE & COLOR FOR DATE SIDE OF WIDGET<<<<<<<

1. SSH to: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_Weather+Date.theme
    and click on Widget.html

2. Scroll down to: ---MAKE ALL CHANGES TO TEXT FONT & COLOR HERE---

I went to this location as the FAQ directed but the Widget.html doesn't have that line in it and I dont see any HTML color codes. There are some colors mentioned in the info.plist but its in plain text (colors: white).

Then I followed the FAQ for changing the time and date. "SSH into /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_TapLockscreen.theme/Config:"

In this directory for the PRO version there is not a Config file. I see a Bundles folder and a Folders folder.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cwohayes For This Useful Post:

toyvan (01-26-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been having the same exact problem I am on iPod touch 2g with 4.2.1 firmware I have version 2.9 of g.o.c pro

I recently reinitialised my iphone 3G and iTunes upgraded it to 4.2.1 (I haven't been following iphone news those last few months) and even tho I could jailbreak it untethered, I still have issues with G.O.C. Pro (Dock icons, folders, liveclock not working, etc) and few other things (like iconoclasm not yet compatible). I want to downgrade my firmware to avoid all those issues, can anyone tell me the most recent version I should downgrade to? I only have SHSH blob for 4.0.2 on Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by cedr_c View Post
    I recently reinitialised my iphone 3G and iTunes upgraded it to 4.2.1 (I haven't been following iphone news those last few months) and even tho I could jailbreak it untethered, I still have issues with G.O.C. Pro (Dock icons, folders, liveclock not working, etc) and few other things (like iconoclasm not yet compatible). I want to downgrade my firmware to avoid all those issues, can anyone tell me the most recent version I should downgrade to? I only have SHSH blob for 4.0.2 on Cydia.
    4.1 will fix all problems related to the theme, but not sure it will work with other apps u have installed

16. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Phate2004 (01-25-2011)

Using G.O.C. Pro My dialer skin is just the iPhone default and I'm not sure what I need to check off in Winter board to skin the dialer. What do I need to check to apply the skin for the dialer? I also am not able to find the FAQ's for G.O.C. Pro which I understand is somewhere at the bottom of the first post by Toy Van but I can't seem to find it... Even with my glasses on. Hehehe....
    Last edited by TheMind; 01-22-2011 at 11:44 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Haven't posted in here in a while, hope things are going well for you guys (Toyvan and Tristan).

Is it safe to delete the unused parts of GOC Pro? For example, I use MIM, so I have no use for GOC carrier replacement. Been focusing on speed lately, so kind of doing housekeeping on the phone.

Not changing themes until I buy the Iphone 5 and go with GOC HD.

Glad to see Themeit is close to going live. Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheMind View Post
    Using G.O.C. Pro My dialer skin is just the iPhone default and I'm not sure what I need to check off in Winter board to skin the dialer. What do I need to check to apply the skin for the dialer? I also am not able to find the FAQ's for G.O.C. Pro which I understand is somewhere at the bottom of the first post by Toy Van but I can't seem to find it... Even with my glasses on. Hehehe....
    Good Morning TheMind

The dialer skin is included in the theme package and will apply itself automatically if you have the PRO theme check marked in winterboard and in the proper bottom position. If you have updated to 4.2.x then there have been reported issues and we have not addressed them yet due to the current jailbreak being tethered. Once an untethered jailbreak is released (looks like after next update according to dev team tweets)then Toy will address the reported issues and I will test them for release.

Sorry dont have a better answer but that that is all I have for you at the moment. Have a great weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    Haven't posted in here in a while, hope things are going well for you guys (Toyvan and Tristan).

Is it safe to delete the unused parts of GOC Pro? For example, I use MIM, so I have no use for GOC carrier replacement. Been focusing on speed lately, so kind of doing housekeeping on the phone.

Not changing themes until I buy the Iphone 5 and go with GOC HD.

Glad to see Themeit is close to going live. Keep up the good work.
    Good Morning Duscarter

Things are going pretty well and we are patiently waiting for the release of an untethered jailbreak. Looks like it will be out soon and in fact is already working except for a few bugs that they are cleaning up and will probably release after 4.3.x

Yes, it is safe to remove folders from the theme. At a minimum you MUST keep G.O.C. HD .theme and Updates.theme

The rest is a personal choice if you want the weather/calendar widget then keep those folders, if you want Glass Dock or Wallpaper then keep. I HIGHLY recommend that if you want to remove a folder, then store a copy on your PC in a G.O.C. HD backup folder then you can add it back at your leisure. Do not pull pieces out of the folders unless its just pngs or cafs. Removing one may affect appearance or sound but it will not mess up the overall theme.

Hope that answers your question...Have a terrific day
    Last edited by Trist@n; 01-23-2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

Duscarter (01-23-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Toy,
    I know that an update is coming for 4.2.1, but what if you haven't updated or downgraded because of the lag on 3G? Will there be changes that affect people on 4.0.1 or sooner firmware?
    Don't allow others to tell you What you Can and What you can't Do. Live that's your only option.

I've had exactly the same problem. After I installed SBRotator for 4.x the icons returned into the correct position.
    Toyvan, you might want to look into this.

Phate

Forgot to mention:
    This worked for me on 3GS 4.21
    Last edited by Phate2004; 01-25-2011 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Add information

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Phate2004 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (01-26-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Razorinthe60s View Post
    Toy,
    I know that an update is coming for 4.2.1, but what if you haven't updated or downgraded because of the lag on 3G? Will there be changes that affect people on 4.0.1 or sooner firmware?
    I wish I had an answer..I have neither a 3G or a device running 4.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by Phate2004 View Post
    I've had exactly the same problem. After I installed SBRotator for 4.x the icons returned into the correct position.
    Toyvan, you might want to look into this.

Phate

Forgot to mention:
    This worked for me on 3GS 4.21

that's good news! thx for sharing! is SBRotator a free app?

Default Change Weather+Date Font Type and Size
    I updated my 3GS to 4.1. I pretty much have my theme back how I want it except I can't remember where I changed the font type and size the the Weather+Date. I looked in the Widget.html, but nothing obvious jumps out at me. The font used to say Arial and I would just change the font name to the one I wanted and the font size smaller. It worked before. Has the layout changed or is it just me not looking in the correct place?

Please help.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cwohayes View Post
    >>>>>>>HOW TO CHANGE FONT SIZE & COLOR FOR DATE SIDE OF WIDGET<<<<<<<

1. SSH to: /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_Weather+Date.theme
    and click on Widget.html

2. Scroll down to: ---MAKE ALL CHANGES TO TEXT FONT & COLOR HERE---

I went to this location as the FAQ directed but the Widget.html doesn't have that line in it and I dont see any HTML color codes. There are some colors mentioned in the info.plist but its in plain text (colors: white).

Then I followed the FAQ for changing the time and date. "SSH into /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. HD_TapLockscreen.theme/Config:"

In this directory for the PRO version there is not a Config file. I see a Bundles folder and a Folders folder.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anneka234b View Post
    I updated my 3GS to 4.1. I pretty much have my theme back how I want it except I can't remember where I changed the font type and size the the Weather+Date. I looked in the Widget.html, but nothing obvious jumps out at me. The font used to say Arial and I would just change the font name to the one I wanted and the font size smaller. It worked before. Has the layout changed or is it just me not looking in the correct place?

Please help.

Thank you.
    With the 3G and 3GS all fonts are changed with BytaFont or FontSwap which "hadnt" been updated in quite some time. It may be upto date now. This is the easiest way to change all font instead of trying to locate code. I recommend BytaFont and then finda font you like and download/install it. It will change lockscreen and all other areas.

Good Luck and enjoy!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (01-27-2011)

Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46 869495969798 ... LastLast