Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

  1. #1841
    Quote Originally Posted by myideasweretaken View Post
    I changed to an iPhone 4 and now can't get my screen to look like my previous iPhone below? The normal slide to enter and battery charger show up. Help?



    Bad news, G.O.C. Pro was not made for iPhone 4. Therefore, it is not fully conmpatible.

    Good news, G.O.C. HD was made for the iPhone 4. Therefore, it is 100% compatible and looks amazing!

    G.O.C. HD - iPhone 4 only!(official support thread):

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...hd-toyvan.html

  2. #1842
    Livin the iPhone Life anig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale Fla
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    793
    Thanked 308 Times in 220 Posts

    I really appreicate every little detail that you put into this theme, great job dude. I have a request, anyway to get that weather animated? I tried a animated weather from another theme and not doing to well getting lined up.. any chance your hd looks awesomely detailed as well, getting iphone 4 for christmas so would like animated weather in my stocking so to speak... ho ho ho

  3. #1843
    Exclamation Shifted icons
    Has anyone run into this problem yet? I'm running iOS 4.2.1 on my 3G and reinstalled Winterboard, GOC Pro, etc. I've tried installing FiveIrows as well to no avail.


  4. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by bilski View Post
    Has anyone run into this problem yet? I'm running iOS 4.2.1 on my 3G and reinstalled Winterboard, GOC Pro, etc. I've tried installing FiveIrows as well to no avail.

    I have the same problem as you, Apple has changed the size of that image in OS 4.2.1 from 320x91 to 320x45 pixels.

    That's why the icons move up, so the only solution is to re-made this theme and all the other ones to the new sizes and names that apple change in this firmware.

    Or do anyone else have a solution to this?, maybe making the dock smaller or something.

  5. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by bilski View Post
    Has anyone run into this problem yet? I'm running iOS 4.2.1 on my 3G and reinstalled Winterboard, GOC Pro, etc. I've tried installing FiveIrows as well to no avail.
    I'm having the same problem, looks like g.o.c. isn't fully compatible with 4.2.1 yet.

  6. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by anig View Post
    I really appreicate every little detail that you put into this theme, great job dude. I have a request, anyway to get that weather animated? I tried a animated weather from another theme and not doing to well getting lined up.. any chance your hd looks awesomely detailed as well, getting iphone 4 for christmas so would like animated weather in my stocking so to speak... ho ho ho
    Unfortunately I don't have plans of adding animated weather to this theme. However some people have successfully used other animated weather tweaks with my theme - just do some research here on mmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Robsonhunter View Post
    I'm having the same problem, looks like g.o.c. isn't fully compatible with 4.2.1 yet.
    I haven't even updated any of my devices to 4.2 yet, so your patience is appreciated - I hate it when updates screw everything up!!

  7. #1847
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Montana
    Posts
    888
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 515 Times in 341 Posts

    I also will NOT be updating until an "Untethered" jailbreak is released. I will not be tied to my computer. By upgrading now, you are all at the mercy of other jailbroke apps and the hopes that they do not crash your iPhone. If they do, then you will have to keep jailbreaking everytime to reset your iPhones.

    I will not be able to assist anyone that can't wait until an untethered jailbreak is out. I recommend that everyone wait and also be warned that all of those jailbroke apps are not current either which increases the potential for a crash.

    Good Luck
    Last edited by Trist@n; 11-24-2010 at 12:08 PM.

    Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!

  8. #1848
    another problem in 4.2.1 is that the g.o.c.-style digits are overlapped by the default icons. does anyone have this error?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto.png  

  9. #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    I also will NOT be updating until an "Untethered" jailbreak is released. I will not be tied to my computer. By upgrading now, you are all at the mercy of other jailbroke apps and the hopes that they do not crash your iPhone. If they do, then you will have to keep jailbreaking everytime to reset your iPhones.

    I will not be able to assist anyone that can't wait until an untethered jailbreak is out. I recommend that everyone wait and also be warned that all of those jailbroke apps are not current either which increases the potential for a crash.

    Good Luck
    I'm on OS 4.2.1 untethered with my 3GS old bootrom, so there are a few devices that are untethered. Some jailbreak apps are crashing but that's a matter of time to developers to update them.

    What I want is a way to fix the dock of this theme in FW 4.2.1

  10. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I haven't even updated any of my devices to 4.2 yet, so your patience is appreciated - I hate it when updates screw everything up!!
    yeah, looks like i should have waited a little longer, most of the apps aren't updated yet

  11. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by Robsonhunter View Post
    yeah, looks like i should have waited a little longer, most of the apps aren't updated yet
    Exactly! and I'm still waiting....

  12. #1852
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Just started using Bosspaper with your theme. It puts the date behind the Weather/clock widget, where it used to be blank.

    Edit: Note to self : always go back to the 1st page and read instructions again before asking stupid questions.

    Got the Date widget up instead of the weather.

    Thanks for the easy to work with theme.
    Last edited by Duscarter; 11-30-2010 at 12:00 AM.

  13. #1853
    Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    Just started using Bosspaper with your theme. It puts the date behind the Weather/clock widget, where it used to be blank.

    Edit: Note to self : always go back to the 1st page and read instructions again before asking stupid questions.

    Got the Date widget up instead of the weather.

    Thanks for the easy to work with theme.

    glad u got it all sorted out

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

    Duscarter (12-01-2010)

  15. #1854
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts

    Look at what I did:



    I never make changes unless I save the original on my computer, but when I switched it back it still looked the same.

    Last edited by Duscarter; 12-02-2010 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Got it fixed, under aplications/mobilephone. Not sure why it changed because I never changed anything in there.

  16. #1855
    Green Apple benjiuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Darlington/ England
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default oops
    Hi, updated my 3g to 4.2.1 and seem to have squareed crap folders and my bottom icons are raised, any help appreciated thanks...
    -img_0449.png
    Iphone 3g 16g jailbroken4.2.1... "dont fear the jailbreak !"

  17. #1856
    Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    Look at what I did:
    glad u got it all sorted out

    Quote Originally Posted by benjiuk View Post
    Hi, updated my 3g to 4.2.1 and seem to have squareed crap folders and my bottom icons are raised, any help appreciated thanks...
    -img_0449.png

    I will not have any answers until I update my devices and a reliable jailbreak is available

  18. #1857
    Green Apple benjiuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Darlington/ England
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Yes I know mate sorry I was just seeing if anyone else had found any solutions ... All input helps.. Hope your well anyways mate
    I know you will delve deeper when your ready !
    Iphone 3g 16g jailbroken4.2.1... "dont fear the jailbreak !"

  19. #1858
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiuk View Post
    Yes I know mate sorry I was just seeing if anyone else had found any solutions ... All input helps.. Hope your well anyways mate
    I know you will delve deeper when your ready !

    thanks for your patience! I hope an untethered jb comes out soon!!

  20. #1859
    Quote Originally Posted by benjiuk View Post
    Hi, updated my 3g to 4.2.1 and seem to have squareed crap folders and my bottom icons are raised, any help appreciated thanks...
    -img_0449.png
    Yeah! That's going to happened with every theme in OS 4.2.1, because apple change the size of the dock from 320x91 to 320x45, so that's why your icons go up and messed everything up.

    That happened to me also, I'm on OS 4.2.1 using this theme.

    PS. The only solution I know for now (something I did) is making a custom wallpaper in photoshop by adding the dock in the image, then put in to your theme as Wallpaper.png, then also on your theme put your dock as a transparent dock in the springboard folder. *As a temporary solution*

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Seranis For This Useful Post:

    benjiuk (12-03-2010)

  22. #1860
    Green Apple benjiuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Darlington/ England
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    So the new Redsn0w 0.9.6b5 is no good to you then Toyvan ?

    Thanks for the info Seranis mate I think I will wait till Toyvan has a sniff at it hehe
    Last edited by benjiuk; 12-03-2010 at 12:06 PM.
    Iphone 3g 16g jailbroken4.2.1... "dont fear the jailbreak !"

Page 93 of 105 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •