Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by Tkettle87 View Post
    Love this ToyVan you are the best at developing themes!
    One Question.
    Im trying to get the widget where it shows the time and date but it wont show for me. Is there something else i need to download to get it to work? I have it in the right order i believe in winterboard, and i have blank icons just nothing is showing up
    the 'GOC PRO datewidget' should be selected and above 'GOC PRO theme'...do u have anything else selected and above the date widget? post a screesnshot of winterboard if u need further assistance..cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Totally understandable...and that you are! I hope nobody took that wrong as it was not directed at anyone else, just my sentiments and appreciation. Keeping your word and supporting your customers/fans is paramount and respected!

Question, when you get a chance. I have been trying to make changes in the date widget folder to try things I discussed with you and when I make font size changes or abbreviate the month and then try to shorten the widget.png...nothing takes/moves or changes. Is it locked or unchangeable?

nothing is locked..u should be ale to make whatever changes without any problems! I can shorten the widget for u, but u know what's gonna happen every 'wednesday, xxxxxxxx'..lol! are u making changes to the html file?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Trist@n (09-26-2009)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    the 'GOC PRO datewidget' should be selected and above 'GOC PRO theme'...do u have anything else selected and above the date widget? post a screesnshot of winterboard if u need further assistance..cheers

nothing is locked..u should be ale to make whatever changes without any problems! I can shorten the widget for u, but u know what's gonna happen every 'wednesday, xxxxxxxx'..lol! are u making changes to the html file?
    I was working in here: /private/var/stash/Themes.ai3fWU/G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme
    ...and attempted to make changes in both the .plist and .html file. Tried to shorten all the months to Jan. Feb. Mar. etc. and also attempted to change font colors, and font size. Nothing moved. I also pulled the datewidget.png and moved each end in to shorten in photo shop and it still remained the same size. I have learned in the past by making a change, hitting save and seeing if I like the effect...there is nothing changing so I am confused. I am using WinSCP to ssh in.

I am such a noob to this stuff but am trying to fight through it and learn.

Thanks for your reply!

I was working in here: /private/var/stash/Themes.ai3fWU/G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme
    ...and attempted to make changes in both the .plist and .html file. Tried to shorten all the months to Jan. Feb. Mar. etc. and also attempted to change font colors, and font size. Nothing moved. I also pulled the datewidget.png and moved each end in to shorten in photo shop and it still remained the same size. I have learned in the past by making a change, hitting save and seeing if I like the effect...there is nothing changing so I am confused. I am using WinSCP to ssh in.

I am such a noob to this stuff but am trying to fight through it and learn.

Thanks for your reply!
    You're on the right track! however, if I remember correctly ur using BossPaper right? So, u have to edit the files in the 'GOC PRO_BossPaper' folder since it is on top of the 'GOC PRO datewidget' folder...remember, winterboard is priority specific, so whatever is on top will overwrite the same files that might be in a folder below it...hopefully this will help!

Just wanted to say congratulations on your themes. Love the very clean look! By all your responses to the users it appears you are committed to provide full support so everyone can enjoy your creations to the fullest.

Props to you my friend!

i feel like im being left out the loop. dont i get a link

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    You're on the right track! however, if I remember correctly ur using BossPaper right? So, u have to edit the files in the 'GOC PRO_BossPaper' folder since it is on top of the 'GOC PRO datewidget' folder...remember, winterboard is priority specific, so whatever is on top will overwrite the same files that might be in a folder below it...hopefully this will help!
    You ARE the man!!! Not only are you a great developer, music artist...now you can add instructor to your resume'

I would never have thought to look in the BossPaper Folder as I was messing with Date Widget. Still have to have both folders because of the calender app but it is now set to what I think looks awesome!!!

Thank You again my friend!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0029.png  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by babyd22 View Post
    Hey babyd...it is available now in Rock Your Phone app for $1.99 or if you provide TV a donation he will send you the link but it will be harder for you to update when they are released. If you buy through RYP then it will auto update.

Whatever method you choose, I hope that you enjoy this PROfessional theme as much as I do!!!

i donated and recieved a link ..... but i would like updates and i do have rock app how do i get it from rock without paying for it again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swestphilly View Post
    i donated and recieved a link ..... but i would like updates and i do have rock app how do i get it from rock without paying for it again
    Please read post #156 from TV

"**TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DONATED AND RECEIVED A LINK FOR A MANUAL DOWNLOAD/INSTALL, YOU WILL NEED TO PM ME THE EMAIL U USED FOR THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION(FOR VERIFICATION), AND YOUR ROCKID(EMAIL ADDRESS)..I CAN THEN ACTIVATE YOUR PROMOTIONAL LICENSE, SO YOU CAN INSTALL AND CONTINUE TO RECEIVE ALL FUTURE UPDATES!!**"

thanks for the quick reply.....i have another question how do i get the lockscreen clock to look like that in the first page screeshots its more digital looking mine is just bold text looking

Here's another dock for G.O.C. Pro. It's got a Mozilla Thunderbird Mail icon. I,ve never used Mozilla's email service. But seeing that stupid bird carry that envelope through the air makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Maybe it will do the same to you! As with all my posted docks, you must go back in this forum and grab my transparent icons for it to do right. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dock.png  

Thanks

thanks for the quick reply.....i have another question how do i get the lockscreen clock to look like that in the first page screeshots its more digital looking mine is just bold text looking
    Most are using a Cydia app called "Font Swap" and it has a bunch of choices for the lock screen. Or you can ssh in and just go to the lock screen folder and change the current font name with the one you want. Make sure you back up the folder before experimenting in case you make a mistake.

Good Luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

swestphilly (09-27-2009)

Default ToyVan new G.O.C theme
    The only theme you will ever need. The theme is just sick. You can see ToyVan took a lot of time, detail and effort to create everything in this theme. It is now a complete theme. Thank you for a job well done. Please support the author with a small donation if you can because hard work must be rewarded.

Love the theme, although I wish it was available through the Cydia Store as well as through RockYourIphone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbiscaro's Avatar
    Thanks

The theme is awesome, but the link in Rock isn't working ...
    No chance to download the theme

^^ditto... Thought it was just me.. Any other alternatives other than Rock where I can get this?

Can't get this from RockApp either

If I want to use BossPaper WITHOUT the date widget, how do I go about that? I got my GOC Pro from Rock. I've got BossPaper set to be "under" winterboard. I have BossPaper (GOC) on top in winterboard (the backgrounds are properly cycling), but I get the datewidget enabled whenever I check the "GOC PRO BossPaper" option in winterboard. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

P.S. Toyvan: Awesome work on the PRO version. I didn't realize how many little details are addressed (all of them really). At $2.00, you really are giving this away!

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Just wanted to say congratulations on your themes. Love the very clean look! By all your responses to the users it appears you are committed to provide full support so everyone can enjoy your creations to the fullest.

Props to you my friend!

thank u!

Quote Originally Posted by babyd22 View Post
    well, u have to stop by the thread sometimes so ur not left out

You ARE the man!!! Not only are you a great developer, music artist...now you can add instructor to your resume'

I would never have thought to look in the BossPaper Folder as I was messing with Date Widget. Still have to have both folders because of the calender app but it is now set to what I think looks awesome!!!

Thank You again my friend!

looks good! glad u got it all sorted out my man

taken care of...

as trist@n mentioned, install 'font swap' and go to the LockClock font option and choose 'gas'...

Quote Originally Posted by splaow View Post
    The only theme you will ever need. The theme is just sick. You can see ToyVan took a lot of time, detail and effort to create everything in this theme. It is now a complete theme. Thank you for a job well done. Please support the author with a small donation if you can because hard work must be rewarded.
    thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlath View Post
    Love the theme, although I wish it was available through the Cydia Store as well as through RockYourIphone.
    Serioulsy, give RYP a fair chance...if u try it, u just might like it

Quote Originally Posted by mbiscaro View Post
    The theme is awesome, but the link in Rock isn't working ...
    No chance to download the theme
    Quote Originally Posted by dthomp22 View Post
    ^^ditto... Thought it was just me.. Any other alternatives other than Rock where I can get this?
    Quote Originally Posted by warpig View Post
    Can't get this from RockApp either

The link was having some issues yesterday, but that has been fixed now...thanks for ur patience

Quote Originally Posted by TheNerd View Post
    If I want to use BossPaper WITHOUT the date widget, how do I go about that? I got my GOC Pro from Rock. I've got BossPaper set to be "under" winterboard. I have BossPaper (GOC) on top in winterboard (the backgrounds are properly cycling), but I get the datewidget enabled whenever I check the "GOC PRO BossPaper" option in winterboard. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

P.S. Toyvan: Awesome work on the PRO version. I didn't realize how many little details are addressed (all of them really). At $2.00, you really are giving this away!
    open winterboard and unselect GOC bosspaper, and GOC datewidget...next open bosspaper and disable the 'under winterboard' option...u should be good to go!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Downloading update
    Hey TV,

I wanted to update the theme, but I'm not using RYP. Any chances to get a download link?

Thanks!

ETA: Date Widget.

I was wondering if there's a way to change the dates to Spanish. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Southie; 09-28-2009 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Asking for more info.

Page 9 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast