+ Reply
Page 61 of 105 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by sirius247 Hello, I'm sorry if this has been answered and if it's a noob question. I recently got into the jailbreak scene and was wondering if this
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sirius247 View Post
    Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been answered and if it's a noob question. I recently got into the jailbreak scene and was wondering if this theme has a disable option?
    Was just wondering as sometimes i may want to revert back to the old look and then back to this theme.

Thanks in advance.
    The easiest way is to go into winterboard settings and just disable winterboard altogether.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cory Gillmore View Post
    The easiest way is to go into winterboard settings and just disable winterboard altogether.
    Thank you!
    So my next question would be, does winterboard get installed with this app/theme? Or do I have to install it first.

Thanks again for the help.

Thanks

Thank you!
    So my next question would be, does winterboard get installed with this app/theme? Or do I have to install it first.

Thanks again for the help.
    I think so yes. I think five icon dock also installs automatically if you don't already have it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello,

I'm sorry if this has been answered and if it's a noob question. I recently got into the jailbreak scene and was wondering if this theme has a disable option?
    Was just wondering as sometimes i may want to revert back to the old look and then back to this theme.

Thanks in advance.
    Just uncheck everything in Winterboard and respring.

Good Luck

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi everyone all the features of this theme works for me but how can my clock font in the lock screen become the lock screen time font of g.o.c?
    Last edited by bri1989; 07-25-2010 at 08:07 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bri1989 View Post
    hi everyone all the features of this theme works for me but how can my clock font in the lock screen become this?
    [img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/6609/gocpro3.png[img]
    FontSwap in Cydia (spelling may be off but its there)

Enjoy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

bri1989 (07-25-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    FontSwap in Cydia (spelling may be off but its there)

Enjoy!
    thanks but can i know what certain font is that?

Thanks

thanks but can i know what certain font is that?
    Its called NeoTech...Google is your friend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

bri1989 (07-25-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

I think so yes. I think five icon dock also installs automatically if you don't already have it.
    u have to manually install 'five icon dock' now

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    My weather values keep undated unless I respring, does anyone have the same issue?
    I haven't had this problem, so it's hard for me to troubleshoot something I can't duplicate..anyone else?

thank you for the replies my dock icons now are ok, so how can i change the time font in the lock screeb just like in the screen shots of r.o.c.?
    the name of the lockscreen clock font is 'GAS'...install 'FontSwap' to change this

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

GOC Pro used to work great until I upgraded to IOS4. I've figured out every issue except one: I cannot get my wallpapers (springboard & lockscreen) to display unless I disable GOC Pro in winterboard.
    Yes, I have user wallpaper and user lockscreen above GOC Pro in WB. But it still doesn't seem to work right.

I'm using iPhone 3G 4.01 Redsn0w'd without unlock.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

few issues using goc pro on IP4

cant get all the icons to turn to glass orb style, i used funbox and deleted all the icon caches in mobile/library/caches/com.apple.iconcaches and then rebooted and only get about 1/3 to turn to glass orb. Have tried using iwipe also with no luck.

also have the black shadow boxes around all my dock icons along with all the app names in the dock also.

Thanks

Thanks

Patiently awaiting iPhone 4 GOC Pro HD! And BTW people, don't get mad when you have to shell out a few more dollars for the iPhone 4 version of GOC Pro! You are gonna do one right, TV? Of course you are!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Geeteedan View Post

cant get all the icons to turn to glass orb style, i used funbox and deleted all the icon caches in mobile/library/caches/com.apple.iconcaches and then rebooted and only get about 1/3 to turn to glass orb. Have tried using iwipe also with no luck.

also have the black shadow boxes around all my dock icons along with all the app names in the dock also.

Thanks
    Which one for example? If you mean they are not being auto created, then please check my post here.
    As for the shadows, go into Cydia, install No Icon Shadows and enable it in Winterboard.
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Will have to try the auto create icons again when I get home, as for now, installed no icon shadow and have it checked in winterboard and the top and still have the same problem. This pic is with no icon shadow enabled.

iPhone? More like MyPhone holl0wm1nd's Avatar
    Thanks

Will have to try the auto create icons again when I get home, as for now, installed no icon shadow and have it checked in winterboard and the top and still have the same problem. This pic is with no icon shadow enabled.
    Just noticed that the version I was using is no longer available in Cydia , however there's another one. Go into Cydia, download No Docked Icon Shadow and enable it in Winterboard. This shall solve your problem. Please report the results.
    FYI, the version I was using worked for both docked and undocked icons .
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Well, going to be a little while before I can find out if that works or not. Found the no dock icon shadow file but can install it right now. I guess modmyi is the host and it's unreachable right now. Will keep trying thru out the day

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbkatt View Post
    GOC Pro used to work great until I upgraded to IOS4. I've figured out every issue except one: I cannot get my wallpapers (springboard & lockscreen) to display unless I disable GOC Pro in winterboard.
    Yes, I have user wallpaper and user lockscreen above GOC Pro in WB. But it still doesn't seem to work right.

I'm using iPhone 3G 4.01 Redsn0w'd without unlock.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    the 'user wallpaper' option in winterboard is NOT working with iOS4..this needs to be addressed by saurik not me - however, if u know how to SSH into your device u can manually overwrite the theme Wallpaper.png and LockBackground.png with one of your own..

btw, did u get the weatherSB widget to work
    ?

Thanks
    the problem is that you're using my theme on an iPhone 4...all these issues have been addressed on all devices running iOS4, EXCEPT for the iPhone 4. My themes have not yet been optimized for iPhone 4..a lot has to be done! but, given that the jailbreak was just released yesterday I'm sure u understand and will be patient

Patiently awaiting iPhone 4 GOC Pro HD! And BTW people, don't get mad when you have to shell out a few more dollars for the iPhone 4 version of GOC Pro! You are gonna do one right, TV? Of course you are!!

Of course I am!

Thanks

I paid for GOC Pro a while back, I finally was able to jailbreak my iPhone 4 yesterday but ROCK and Cydia say that I have to purchase it again. What should I do...its not that I am against donating to you for a great theme but I already have donated twice.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyKarma View Post
    I paid for GOC Pro a while back, I finally was able to jailbreak my iPhone 4 yesterday but ROCK and Cydia say that I have to purchase it again. What should I do...its not that I am against donating to you for a great theme but I already have donated twice.

log on to Rock with the EXACT same login information used when you first purchased my theme via Cydia/Appsidy...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is it possible to download it via cydia instead of installing rock? I purchased it a while back ago but if I could just get it from cydia that would be great.

Thanks