Page 57 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Red face Bosspaper W/ date widget not working for me
    I tried all the steps for the bosspaper w/ date widget setup and its still not working pls help ... thanks in advance

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Until those of us that usually have the answer are jailbroken again and can troubleshoot the problems you guys are having...you will have to be patient and use what is working.

Toy, myself and others are all on i4's and are not jailbroken. My wife has my 3Gs and does not want it jailbroke and I have put my 3G on Ebay.

If there are problems with the program, Toy will get it fixed with the next Jailbreak which will probably not come until Apple releases 4.0.1

As soon as a Jailbreak is released...G.O.C. Pro will be the first item that I install and will troubleshoot and guide as much as I can and I know that Toy will do the same.

Please understand and have patience...Thank You!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (07-12-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by ares117 View Post
    Hello, i hope this hasn't been asked already.

I was looking trough the "widget.html" file found in G.O.C.PRO WeatherSB and I noticed this: cssfeed.addFeed("CNN Top Stories"

Is this supposed to display news? Because if it is i can't seem to get it to work...and I was also wondering if G.O.C PRO had lockscreen widgets and if so once again I can't get them to work.

thanks, I hope I don't seem to stupid
    Pay no attention to the CNN feed references in the html code. The code was was originally used for another theme that used RSS feeds, but I tweaked the code and disabled them

Quote Originally Posted by dolphan84 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I jailbroke my iOS4 and now several show up as the pukey stock apple icons. Is this fixable?
    as soon as my iphone 4 and 3gs running iOS4 are jailborken there will be a fix...

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Hello Toyvan, is there any way to make the regular icons with similar apperance as the dock icons w/o the ring? I'm asking because I have 2 App store icons in the dock which are taking too much space. Let me know if there is a way for this.
    Many thanks
    if you would like different dock icons provide an image and let me know where you would like the icon location to be on the dock, or what icon it will be replacing...

Thanks

Hello TV, I would like to have an icon in the dock like th eone attached for IM+. Not sure how this can be done.

In the other side, I've followed all the instructions to enable the G.O.C. PRO_WeatherSB but still not succeeded. I'm using a wallpaper set with BossPaper but nothing. This is the order I have in Winterboard:

Glass Orb Color iPod
    Glass Orb Color Waethericon
    Glass Orb Color LiveClock
    Glass Orb Color
    G.O.C. PRO
    G.O.C. Slider4
    G.O.C. Slider3
    G.O.C. Slider2
    G.O.C. Slider1
    G.O.C. PRO_iPod
    G.O.C. PRO_MediaPlayer
    G.O.C. PRO_WeatherSB
    G.O.C. Dock2
    G.O.C. Dock1
    G.O.C. PRO_Carrier_Replace
    G.O.C. PRO UISounds
    G.O.C. LiveClock
    G.O.C. Waethericon

let me know if I'm doing something stupid over here.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -im-icon.jpg  

Thanks

Hello TV, I would like to have an icon in the dock like th eone attached for IM+. Not sure how this can be done.

In the other side, I've followed all the instructions to enable the G.O.C. PRO_WeatherSB but still not succeeded. I'm using a wallpaper set with BossPaper but nothing. This is the order I have in Winterboard:

Glass Orb Color iPod
    Glass Orb Color Waethericon
    Glass Orb Color LiveClock
    Glass Orb Color
    G.O.C. PRO
    G.O.C. Slider4
    G.O.C. Slider3
    G.O.C. Slider2
    G.O.C. Slider1
    G.O.C. PRO_iPod
    G.O.C. PRO_MediaPlayer
    G.O.C. PRO_WeatherSB
    G.O.C. Dock2
    G.O.C. Dock1
    G.O.C. PRO_Carrier_Replace
    G.O.C. PRO UISounds
    G.O.C. LiveClock
    G.O.C. Waethericon

let me know if I'm doing something stupid over here.

Thanks
    Please take a screen shot of your winterboard set up and insure that all the ones that you have checked are moved together and at the top. We will then be able to tell you if something is out of order.

Thank You

Thanks

This is my winterboard.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image1.jpg   -image2.jpg   -image3.jpg   -image4.jpg   -image5.jpg   -image6.jpg  

Thanks

This is my winterboard.
    OHHH....WOW...UHMMM...Where to start

First off you do not need to post those that are not check marked.

Second you have major CONFLICT with your choices.

You need to only select ONE of each thing...multiple selections of the slider for example are causing conflict.

G.O.C. Pro Should be the BOTTOM check marked active choice, put everything else above.

If you are on an iPhone, unselect EVERYTHING that says iPod and if you are on a Touch then unselect Pro

Everything that should be active should fit on ONE screen shot. Delete all the other screen shots, clean things up as suggested above and then we will go from there.

We will get ya squared away and up and running soon!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (07-13-2010)

Thanks

After cleaning my winterboard following your advice and disabling bosspaper, I was finally able to get it . Now, how can I change the wallpaper to one of my preferences?

Thanks a lot Trist@n!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you Toyvan and Trist@n for hanging around this thread to answer questions for those who don't have the Iphone 4 yet. My question is about general html, so I hope you can help me.

I have a weather widget working in IOS 4 thanks to this thread, but I need to adjust it a little.

If I post the htlm, do you think one of you would have time to tell me how to edit the images?

Edit: It looks like the the images are just PNG's. Maybe you could just attach a zip of the ones you used originally and I could replace them.
    Last edited by Duscarter; 07-13-2010 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks

After cleaning my winterboard following your advice and disabling bosspaper, I was finally able to get it . Now, how can I change the wallpaper to one of my preferences?

Thanks a lot Trist@n!!!
    Not sure what you are asking here. Refresh me on what phone and OS build you are currently on.

Personally I used BossPaper and kept it about 4th down from the top. I have screen shots in this thread already of my winterboard. Scroll through my posts and you will see what I used to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Duscarter View Post
    Thank you Toyvan and Trist@n for hanging around this thread to answer questions for those who don't have the Iphone 4 yet. My question is about general html, so I hope you can help me.

I have a weather widget working in IOS 4 thanks to this thread, but I need to adjust it a little.

If I post the htlm, do you think one of you would have time to tell me how to edit the images?

Edit: It looks like the the images are just PNG's. Maybe you could just attach a zip of the ones you used originally and I could replace them.
    The best way to learn how to do this is to SSH in and create a backup of the file/image you want to change. Then take another copy and begin to change the settings and placement, save, respring and check the results. I use WinSCP and I keep it open when I do this so that if I do not like the changes, I just hit undo until its back to the original condition then start over.

Toy did all the programming and designing, I have only gone in and learned by playing with what he already did.

Not sure if this helps you. I cant go in and do anything for you right now until the Jailbreak for i4 is released and I believe Toy is in the same boat.
    Last edited by Trist@n; 07-13-2010 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Trist@n/TV,

yesterday I uninstalled and installed G.O.C and I was finally able to set and active the weather widget with one of my wallpapers and everything was perfect until today, when I respring and now I have a black background, I'm trying to select the wallpaper again and nothing happens... I restarted and hard reset and nothing happens. You can see the pictures of the Winterboard and my Springboard. I'm in the iPhone 3GS on 3.1.2 version and in Winterboard, I activated the UserWallpaper and disabled Bosspaper.

Not sure what can cause this, it's kind of frustrating.
    Any ideas?

Thanks

Trist@n/TV,

yesterday I uninstalled and installed G.O.C and I was finally able to set and active the weather widget with one of my wallpapers and everything was perfect until today, when I respring and now I have a black background, I'm trying to select the wallpaper again and nothing happens... I restarted and hard reset and nothing happens. You can see the pictures of the Winterboard and my Springboard. I'm in the iPhone 3GS on 3.1.2 version and in Winterboard, I activated the UserWallpaper and disabled Bosspaper.

Any ideas?
    Try moving the weather widget to the very top, above user wallpaper. If that does not work, then just keep moving the widget down one slot at a time and respring until it does what you desire. Pro and Winterboard only work one way and certain things must be in certain places for them to work. All you can do is keep moving one item until it works. If it does not work then there is a conflict somewhere and it will not work.

Hope that helps...Good Luck

Hey TV, love the theme!

I have 2 issues I can't figure out

Using WeatherSB it just says loading on the screen & 3degrees. I followed instructions one 1st page but no luck.

Other issue is creating blank icons, I only created 16 then realized I needed 24. When I go back in to create more it says it worked but they aren't on SB.

Thank in advance for your help.

3G running 4.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    Try moving the weather widget to the very top, above user wallpaper. If that does not work, then just keep moving the widget down one slot at a time and respring until it does what you desire. Pro and Winterboard only work one way and certain things must be in certain places for them to work. All you can do is keep moving one item until it works. If it does not work then there is a conflict somewhere and it will not work.

well, I tried this and it worked in certain positions, but again, when respring or rebooting the black background comes back.
    Not sure what else to try.
    Can bosspaper be enabled and have the weather widget at the same time?

Thanks

That is one question I can not answer. Toy released the Weather Widget right after I lost my Jailbreak. I have not seen or used the weather widget.

I did use BossPaper for my wallpaper instead of User Wallpaper and all worked well. Just insure that BossPaper is toward the top of Winterboard and User Wallpaper is turned off.

After that try moving the weather widget around as noted in previous post.

I do look forward to seeing and using the weather widget...C'MON JAILBREAK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arabuck View Post
    Hey TV, love the theme!

Using WeatherSB it just says loading on the screen & 3degrees. I followed instructions one 1st page but no luck.

Other issue is creating blank icons, I only created 16 then realized I needed 24. When I go back in to create more it says it worked but they aren't on SB.

3G running 4.0
    Did you activate it under settings? And you may need to adjust its location in Winterboard, trying different positions.

If you are using iBlank...Delete all of your blank spaces, Reboot...not respring and then create the correct number of blanks.

Last edited by Trist@n; 07-13-2010 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Does someone have problems with the weatherSB update? I only can see an update value when respringing/rebooting

Thank you! The iBlank part worked but still not the weather. I even disabled everything in WB but the weatherSB still nothing....

Can anyone help figure this out?

Trist@n/TV,

Any ideas?

make sure the "user wallpaper" option in winterboard is NOT selected...and yes, bosspaper and the datewidget work together if u follow the instructions on how to set up in my first post...also, make sure the winterboard option is OFF in Bosspaper if you're not using it...

Quote Originally Posted by arabuck View Post
    Hey TV, love the theme!

3G running 4.0
    when u create blanks they are not visible until u hold down on an icon and they all go into "wiggle" mode(when u rearrange the order of your icons) - the blanks u created will just show an "x"...

as far as the WeatherSB not working it's because you're on iOS4..It is not yet compatible. However, there is a sticky thread at the top of the "New themes" forum that gives tips on how to troubleshoot things on iOS4..I'm pretty sure widgets and HTML codes was one of the questions brought up. Once my devices running iOS4 are jailbroken I'll be all over it

Thanks

make sure the "user wallpaper" option in winterboard is NOT selected...and yes, bosspaper and the datewidget work together if u follow the instructions on how to set up in my first post...also, make sure the winterboard option is OFF in Bosspaper if you're not using it...
    Thanks TV. I just want to activate the WeatherSB with one of my wallpapers, but all I got is a black background. I'm not interested on the datewidget.

For this I did several things with no results:
    -I selected and moved User wallpaper to the top
    -I moved WeatherSB all over the Winterboard
    -I uninstall/reinstall Winterboard
    -I uninstall/reinstall G.O.C. pro
    -I uninstall Bosspaper
    -With Boospaper installed again, I made sure the winterboard option is OFF

Don't know what else to try Not sure if this problem is related to my user wallapaper in winterboard because if I enable Bosspaper, I can select any background with no problem but it seems WaetherSB does not work with BP together.

Thanks TV. I just want to activate the WeatherSB with one of my wallpapers, but all I got is a black background. I'm not interested on the datewidget.

For this I did several things with no results:
    -I selected and moved User wallpaper to the top
    -I moved WeatherSB all over the Winterboard
    -I uninstall/reinstall Winterboard
    -I uninstall/reinstall G.O.C. pro
    -I uninstall Bosspaper
    -With Boospaper installed again, I made sure the winterboard option is OFF

Don't know what else to try Not sure if this problem is related to my user wallapaper in winterboard because if I enable Bosspaper, I can select any background with no problem but it seems WaetherSB does not work with BP together.
    my bad, I misunderstood...u have to replace the "Wallpaper.png" found in the datewidget folder with one of your own. SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Library/G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget.theme - then rename the image u want as your background to "Wallpaper.png" and overwrite the existing one...this is also explained in my first post

Page 57 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 ... LastLast