Page 56 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Tov,
    After the last update my date widget has disappeared. I moved it just under the boss paper line in winter board but above everything else, but no luck. Any suggestions?
    Toy,
    Any thoughts? I'm still on 3.1.2

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

You all need to shut this thread down!!!

I am so frustrated and jealous that you are all still using Pro and I am waiting for i4 jailbreak. I wish that I could still be here to answer these questions and help those that are having difficulties. Without being able to even see the new version, let alone use it...my hands are tied and I am frustrated more then ever that I cant help with all these questions.

I hope that a jailbreak comes soon and then will be able to become active again in this and the orb threads.

Just kidding about shutting the thread down

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Dont worry.. just like 3gs... 4 will take as long for a jailbreak. 3GS took 3 months cause rumors were that apple was to release a new update soon too fix some bugs so Dev team refused to release a jailbreak. after 3 months Geohot got tired of dev team and released his. Now 4 is out and cause of the photo and reception issues apple announced theirs gonna be an update soon so Dev team and Geohot are WAITING.

so just like 3GS... will be months till theirs a jailbreak. Good thing im in Canada... we dont even have the iphone4 yet stupid apple.
    Last edited by finalfantasy; 07-03-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Got a question. Im fairly new to the iphone and got it jailbroke by a friend. Everything was going fine until i tried to download G.O.C. Pro. I was in the process of downloading another app called "anyring" when i saw the G.O.C. Pro app and decided i wanted it and one more app as well. So i purchased all three app at the same time while downloading the anyring. The only app that has shown up on my phone is the anyring. I have checked winterboard and none of the GOC pro themes are there. When i go to the goc pro page it says i already purchased this app and doesnt allow me to do anything with it. same with the third app i bought called "droidlock xt". Not sure what the deal is but i bought three app and only have one show up on my phone. I really want the GOC pro app. any help would be appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Still can't get the WeatherSB Widget to work on 4.0. I tried editing the html as suggested in the 4.0 theming thread, but it didn't work. Hope you can figure it out TV.

Scooba - did you use your phone to download it or your computer? Cydia or Rock?

In Rock you go to "manage"/"license central" to complete the download.

Sorry everyone......it was totally my mistake and a stupid one at that....had a letter wrong on my email address on my phone for rock....HAHAHA! everything is all good now thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Good to hear Scooba. If you haven't upgraded to os4 yet you will be golden.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello...

I love this theme! it rocks!
    however, i did all u posted here./ but somehow I still can't change the wallpaper to go along with the date widget. is it possible for you to post step by step on how to change it with some screen shot? im really newbie here...
    Pls pls... help!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Toy,
    Any thoughts? I'm still on 3.1.2
    to my knowledge nothing changed with thelast update - unfortunately all my devices are on iOS4 and are not jailbroken, except for my iPad - anybody else having problems that are still on 3.1.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Trist@n View Post
    You all need to shut this thread down!!!

I am so frustrated and jealous that you are all still using Pro and I am waiting for i4 jailbreak. I wish that I could still be here to answer these questions and help those that are having difficulties. Without being able to even see the new version, let alone use it...my hands are tied and I am frustrated more then ever that I cant help with all these questions.

I hope that a jailbreak comes soon and then will be able to become active again in this and the orb threads.

Just kidding about shutting the thread down
    hey Trist@n, I'm in the same boat as u my friend! the only thing that is keeping my sane is my jailbroken iPad - I can't wait for the iPhone 4 jailbreak and one that works for my 3GS running iOS4!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobasteve View Post
    Sorry everyone......it was totally my mistake and a stupid one at that....had a letter wrong on my email address on my phone for rock....HAHAHA! everything is all good now thanks!

glad u got it all working

Quote Originally Posted by lieveschat View Post
    hello...

I love this theme! it rocks!
    however, i did all u posted here./ but somehow I still can't change the wallpaper to go along with the date widget. is it possible for you to post step by step on how to change it with some screen shot? im really newbie here...
    Pls pls... help!!
    what firmware do u have? and did u read and follow all my setup instructions found on my first post?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ih yes sir! Every step of the way. I opened ifile then var/themes/gocdatewidget/wallpaper then click this and that but nothin happened.. Just needed to know what folder to open etc. My firmware is 313 5.12.

Ih yes sir! Every step of the way. I opened ifile then var/themes/gocdatewidget/wallpaper then click this and that but nothin happened.. Just needed to know what folder to open etc. My firmware is 313 5.12.

are u trying to use your own wallpaper with the date widget?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, I am.. The way i read it I can change it, can't I?

I'm on 3.13 an have updated cydia and rock and now none of my widgets work at all - any ideas anyone ?

Yes, I am.. The way i read it I can change it, can't I?

yes, u need to replace the 'Wallpaper.png' found inside of the 'G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget' folder with one of your own...I explain this in my first post

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post
    I'm on 3.13 an have updated cydia and rock and now none of my widgets work at all - any ideas anyone ?
    All my devices are on iOS4 and not jailbroken - I'm waiting patiently....

Hello, i hope this hasn't been asked already.

I was looking trough the "widget.html" file found in G.O.C.PRO WeatherSB and I noticed this: cssfeed.addFeed("CNN Top Stories"

Is this supposed to display news? Because if it is i can't seem to get it to work...and I was also wondering if G.O.C PRO had lockscreen widgets and if so once again I can't get them to work.

thanks, I hope I don't seem to stupid

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iMirko View Post
    Thanks for your answer, and please, do check my winterboard (pics from top to bottom). I think that there is no problem, but...
    iMirko...First thing you need to do is organize your winterboard. Drag all of your active (Check Marked) options to the top.
    Make sure that out of all the check marked ones that G.O.C. Pro is the Bottom
    The rest you want to arrange in the order that you would actually see them if you used your iPhone.
    Put the lockscreen stuff all the way at the top, then your bosspaper, then your bubble dots. etc.

I am no longer jail broke but if you look at my previous posts you will see I have an example posted on here somewhere.

Hope that helps...Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ares117 View Post
    Hello, i hope this hasn't been asked already.

I was looking trough the "widget.html" file found in G.O.C.PRO WeatherSB and I noticed this: cssfeed.addFeed("CNN Top Stories"

Is this supposed to display news? Because if it is i can't seem to get it to work...and I was also wondering if G.O.C PRO had lockscreen widgets and if so once again I can't get them to work.

thanks, I hope I don't seem to stupid
    Cant answer the CNN question because I am not jailbroke (i4) so can not drill in to answer your question. As far as lockscreen widgets, there are none other the the battery bubbles. You can mix other lockscreen widgets with Pro and they will work, just make sure that they are at the top of winterboard and you unselect the unlock slider if you want a different version.

Hope that helps...Good Luck!
    Last edited by Trist@n; 07-09-2010 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Toyvan,
    Just checked icon folder on G.O.C. Pro and looks like there are missing icons that where included but lost ounce i jailbroke OS4. Any way to email icons or post on here.

update:
    just used iphonebrowser to install missing icons and it works just like the old days. You can find most missing icons on Glass Orb Color theme page, with instructions just need to do a little reading.
    Last edited by Razorinthe60s; 07-12-2010 at 12:57 AM. Reason: update

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Razorinthe60s For This Useful Post:

toyvan (07-12-2010)

I'm in the same boat. I jailbroke my iOS4 and now several show up as the pukey stock apple icons. Is this fixable?

Thanks

Hello Toyvan, is there any way to make the regular icons with similar apperance as the dock icons w/o the ring? I'm asking because I have 2 App store icons in the dock which are taking too much space. Let me know if there is a way for this.
    Many thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Goc pro by toyvan is the best theme I have found by far and believe me I have installed many free and purchased themes. Changes the full look of the ios.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to tonymc19 For This Useful Post:

toyvan (07-12-2010)

Page 56 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast