+ Reply
Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 445253545556 64 104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Your tweaks on the weather app recently yields this for 3 digit temperatures. (We get into the mid 120s by August...) Hard to tell which version this happened in (2.7
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default 3 digit temperature
    Your tweaks on the weather app recently yields this for 3 digit temperatures. (We get into the mid 120s by August...)

Hard to tell which version this happened in (2.7 2.8), as the temperature jumped to the hundreds a few days ago.

regards
    richard

edit: The displayed temperature could also be raised up a few pixels too if possible, besides fitting within the box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-weather.jpg  
    Last edited by rebraun; 06-20-2010 at 06:16 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default GOC totally not working on my 3.1.3
    previously when i was using 3.1.2 it can still be used, but after upgraded to 3.1.3 i cant use it anymore, are there anyway for me to troubleshoot? i have install "font swap, shrink, infidock", could any of these be affecting the GOC PRO?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    short question:
    are you german toyvan?

half Dutch and half Samoan....

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    Your tweaks on the weather app recently yields this for 3 digit temperatures. (We get into the mid 120s by August...)

Hard to tell which version this happened in (2.7 2.8), as the temperature jumped to the hundreds a few days ago.

regards
    richard

edit: The displayed temperature could also be raised up a few pixels too if possible, besides fitting within the box.
    looks like I will have to make the area bigger where the temp is being displayed...

Quote Originally Posted by alvinosj View Post
    previously when i was using 3.1.2 it can still be used, but after upgraded to 3.1.3 i cant use it anymore, are there anyway for me to troubleshoot? i have install "font swap, shrink, infidock", could any of these be affecting the GOC PRO?
    I am on 3.1.3 fw with no problems...for starters, open winterboard and make sure 'summerboard mode' is turned ON..report back

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

nope, even after turning on the summerboard, its not working still.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trist@n's Avatar
    Thanks

nope, even after turning on the summerboard, its not working still.
    Please post a screen shot of your winterboard so that we can see what you have checked and the order/sequence they are in.

Thank You

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

these are the arrangement of my winterboard.... sorry but i think u guys need to click the link one by one in order to view

Thanks

these are the arrangement of my winterboard.... sorry but i think u guys need to click the link one by one in order to view
    Ouch...this does not help because I can not tell which is the top or bottom.

if you press and hold the three lines on each item, you can slide them all together so that they are all at the top. For every item that has a check mark, bring them all together and then snap a screenshot. When posting, tell us which one is at the top and if there are two, make a note as to which is second from the top. Do not need to see the pages with no check marks.

I dont have an example because I have upgraded to 4.0 and am no longer jailbroke for the moment. I have some posted somewhere on here and will link them if I can see them.

If you scroll down while you are typing your reply message you will see a button that says manage attachments. Click the button and add photos using the browse buttons. This way we can see the images that you post.

Standing by...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry for the arrangement, the correct line up of the picture is from the last link to the first link

Even if I tick goc and drag to the top, its still not working
    Last edited by alvinosj; 06-21-2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Sorry for the arrangement, the correct line up of the picture is from the last link to the first link

Even if I tick goc and drag to the top, its still not working
    Please refer to post #3664 located HERE

You will see how I put all of my active selections at the very top and that Pro is the LAST/Bottom selection. Everything else is ABOVE GOC Pro. Once your configuration resembles mine, then respring your iPhone.

If that does not work, then I need to know, did you purchase Pro through RYP or Cydia? Which ever one you used...go to that app and uninstall GOC Pro with Cydia or Rock depending on which one you used. Then do a hard reset of the iPhone go back to the Rock or Cydia store and reinstall Pro.

Let me know results please.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Tristan I've followed ur step to uninstall and respring and reinstall, and it's working now thx man

Thanks

Tristan I've followed ur step to uninstall and respring and reinstall, and it's working now thx man
    Glad I was able to help you enjoy all the glory of G.O.C. Pro

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trist@n For This Useful Post:

toyvan (06-23-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 4.0 problems
    i understand that there gona b sum problems with 4.0 an updating apps to wrk... but is there neway i can get G.O.C pro 2.8 to auto create icons on ios 4.0

Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carey7037 View Post
    i understand that there gona b sum problems with 4.0 an updating apps to wrk... but is there neway i can get G.O.C pro 2.8 to auto create icons on ios 4.0

I have not yet updated any of my devices to 4.0...therefore I do not yet know what compatibility issues there are - please be patient until I get a chance to update and jailbreak..as always, given some time, all issues will be addressed with the new firmware so everything will work as expected

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carey7037 View Post
    You will not be able to use G.O.C. Pro on iSO 4.0 until the dev team or one of the others creates a jailbreak. If you upgrade to 4.0, you will lose the use of G.O.C. Pro until a new jailbreak is released.

I have updated to 4.0 and really miss my Pro theme. I recommend holding out for the new jailbreak if you can. Its fun getting rid of categories and playing with the other new releases but I will still jailbreak for G.O.C. Pro, SB Settings and WiFi!

Hope ToyVan's and this answer your question

Thanks

@ Trist@n. Same here. Doing this today. Unjailbreaking spirit... THEN install itunes 9.2, iOS4 on my 3gs with the dreaded bb 5.12.xx. I'll sit and wait for a proper jailbreak for whatever new baseband with iOS4 so I can re-jb. Worst case is I go out and buy a new iPhone 4, which I'm doing after the dust settles at my local att store. Who's to say currently that there is REALLY a JB for the new iphone??? Hope to see me back here sooner than later. Sorry to be off topic. Sort of saying goodbye for an undetermined time. I love G.O.C. Pro!! There, now not off topic.

regards,
    richard

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Updated cydia and rock today now cannot get the weather widget to display at all - any ideas anyone ?

Thanks

EDIT
    Ok got GOC PRO Working
    I havent had time too change the icons ect... but as soon as i got it working i noticed...
    some bugs that need fixing. MAIN one is the DOCK Icons... nomatter what icons you add their. you see a square halo.
    Last edited by finalfantasy; 06-24-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default customizing help?
    TV.
    a bit of a newbie here, but how do you customize the colors in , say messaging? and the different pics behind the different pages, and are the ones in the thumbnails included somewhere in the dl package?
    Thanks and GREAT theme!
    the funniest things are the forbidden...
    -Mark twain

73rd member!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default WeatherSB
    When I turn the WeatherSB on in Winterboard, it appears but it is very light / dim.

So I am just wondering what happened that caused it not to be bright. And how do I fix it?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-foto.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks
    since updating cydia none of my widgets work has anyone got any ideas why?