Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

Default Animaed Weather
    I love the new weather feature. I was wondering if you had planed on adding animated weather support. I think that would be fippin awesome. Keep up with the outstanding job with this theme. This one is by far my favorite. I thank-you again for your time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0314.png  

Default Problems displaying local weather?
    Can't get new weather sb settings to display my local weather? My local weather icon is working correctly?

Big thx, the new update solved the Problem with the compass Icon!

Quote Originally Posted by l-fever View Post
    Can't get new weather sb settings to display my local weather? My local weather icon is working correctly?

Got it working. I didn't read and follow all of your instructions! lol Thanks!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to l-fever For This Useful Post:

arutech (06-30-2010)

awesome theme, but the new volume slider in orange is ugly as hell! i want the old blue one back

PS: why there is still no SBsettings theme for this theme created by the author?
    PPS: maybe the theme needs a few more icon colors. a black cycle wpuld be nice
    PPPS: please add a option, where i can truely chose my five-dock icons.
    PPPPS: still love your theme

last note:
    how i can have different lock screen and wallpaper? (without SSH)
    Last edited by PallaZ; 06-14-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post
    Thanks Toyvan - any chance of a respring png in the future?

haven't really thought about making one...I guess I could

Quote Originally Posted by geoffe View Post
    I love this theme and cannot wait to try it on the iPhone 4. Any idea how long it may take before we can theme the iPhone 4?
    as long as winterboard is fully compatible with the forth-coming iPhone 4 jailbreak, then everything should work as expected. unfortunately, all themers rely on saurik and the JB dev team to make this all possible..so we just keep our fingers crossed and wait

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHEP View Post
    Hi
    can some one help please
    I dont know how to change the background like I see every one else is doing
    and I cant change the new weather widget.
    I dont know much about Iphone stuff cose my friend was doing all those things for me. Please help
    Thank you
    open winterboard and select the 'user wallpaper' option, then make sure that option is moved above 'G.O.C. PRO'...it will use whatever image u select from your camera roll as your background.

Read my first post on setting up the weather widget

Quote Originally Posted by Ashanx View Post
    I love the new weather feature. I was wondering if you had planed on adding animated weather support. I think that would be fippin awesome. Keep up with the outstanding job with this theme. This one is by far my favorite. I thank-you again for your time.
    animated weather, only means unnecessary memory usage and quick battery draining..so, no

Quote Originally Posted by KA1NSK1ND View Post
    Big thx, the new update solved the Problem with the compass Icon!

you're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    awesome theme, but the new volume slider in orange is ugly as hell! i want the old blue one back

PS: why there is still no SBsettings theme for this theme created by the author?
    PPS: maybe the theme needs a few more icon colors. a black cycle wpuld be nice
    PPPS: please add a option, where i can truely chose my five-dock icons.
    PPPPS: still love your theme

last note:
    how i can have different lock screen and wallpaper? (without SSH)
    sorry, can't please everyone's color tastes..

PS...there has been an official GOC sbsettings theme for a loooong time! search for 'Glass Orb Color SBS' on Rock or Cydia..

PPS..."Glass Orb" is a FREE b/w version..this is a COLOR version with much more features

PPPS...I have always been VERY specific that this theme has pre-defined dock icons...u are always more than welcome to request other icons for your dock here in the forum...

PPPPS...I still appreciate your support of my work

sorry, can't please everyone's color tastes..

PS...there has been an official GOC sbsettings theme for a loooong time! search for 'Glass Orb Color SBS' on Rock or Cydia..

PPS..."Glass Orb" is a FREE b/w version..this is a COLOR version with much more features

PPPS...I have always been VERY specific that this theme has pre-defined dock icons...u are always more than welcome to request other icons for your dock here in the forum...

PPPPS...I still appreciate your support of my work
    (1.)u don't have 2 please everyones color tastes, but just bring the old, great blue slider back the organe do not fit in this theme. there are blue buttons in the music player and than a orange slider? no sense. i'd loved the blue slider

(2.)PS: thx 4 the info
    (3.)PPS: thx i'll try it
    (4.)PPPS: for ipod touch user's there is no sense to have "iTunes" in the dock, because we always use "music". iTunes and Music have the same function. it would be nice, if you integrate the live clock in the middle of the 5-dock or something else
    (5.)PPPPS: i've written a review of your theme few weeks ago. if i could edit it, it now has 5* stars, instead of 4*

-----

i think it's easier 2 answer seperated in numbers, than in ps, pps

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PallaZ For This Useful Post:

toyvan (06-16-2010)

just updated - but what does to enable orb theme skin move ubove G.O.C pro mean ( i have no orb theme skin)? - does this mean to enable media player orb theme - because mine is above GOC pro and still doesn't work - any ideas anyone?
    Last edited by chelseafcuk; 06-15-2010 at 10:21 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey, great work on this theme, TV. I just bought this today and love it, but I do have one issue. I can't get the WeatherSB widget to work and I don't know if I am doing something stupid or I am missing a dependency. I followed your instructions on your first post exactly. I have the configureMe.js edited correctly with my yahoo location code (also tried my area code). Soft/hard reboots don't fix my issue.

The WeatherSB display is as follows. On the left:
    3degrees
    On the right:
    N/A
    I have WinterBoard and WeatherIcon installed. I have three locations tracked in the Apple Weather app. Also note that the WeatherIcon app doesn't display my local weather (just a "?degree" inside the icon) with default settings or even if I override with a yahoo location code.

The following are the enabled WinterBoard themes in the order that they appear in my list.
    G.O.C. WeatherIcon
    G.O.C. Slider2
    G.O.C. PRO_WeatherSB
    G.O.C. PRO
    I am running on an iPhone 3G with 3.1.3 firmware. I installed the apps mentioned above via RockApp. Any help resolving my issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and again great work.

Edit: I finally figured out what my problem was. Somehow weather.yahooapis.com was on the deny connections list for springboard in firewall iP. As soon as I removed this rule and resprung, both WeatherSB and WeatherIcon started work. Hope this helps anyone that is having a similar problem.
    Last edited by The-G-Man; 06-15-2010 at 10:17 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The-G-Man For This Useful Post:

arutech (06-30-2010), toyvan (06-16-2010)

Any idea when the update will be on Rock, it's not listed? I originally bought the theme through Cydia, and the update is showing there, but I can only get the upgrades through Rock now.

I am also having the same 403 forbidden error. I see the updates for G.O.C. days before in Cydia, and have to wait until they are available in Rock to update. This is really starting to irritate. No other purchased or otherwise issues with any other apps or themes at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post
    just updated - but what does to enable orb theme skin move ubove G.O.C pro mean ( i have no orb theme skin)? - does this mean to enable media player orb theme - because mine is above GOC pro and still doesn't work - any ideas anyone?
    in the 2.8 update I removed the "Orb" around the album artwork because a lot people wanted to see their artwork and lyrics etc..so, to re-enable it u can select 'G.O.C. PRO_MediaPlayer' in winterboard and make sure it is above the 'G.O.C. PRO' option - if you're not seeing the changes then just tap on the artwork and it should revert back to how it was before the update...

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalfWd View Post
    Any idea when the update will be on Rock, it's not listed? I originally bought the theme through Cydia, and the update is showing there, but I can only get the upgrades through Rock now.
    I emailed Rock today, because it does seem to be taking extra long this time, and they said they would try to get it up today..

Quote Originally Posted by bgchase2 View Post
    I am also having the same 403 forbidden error. I see the updates for G.O.C. days before in Cydia, and have to wait until they are available in Rock to update. This is really starting to irritate. No other purchased or otherwise issues with any other apps or themes at this point.
    updates for paid themes & apps are not cross-compatible on Rock & Cydia..so, u will keep getting the error message in cydia if u try to install the 2.8 update...please be patient until they release the update on Rock - sorry, I have no control over when they decide to approve updates...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

arutech (06-30-2010)

please re-integrate the blue slider, or give the option in winterboard to change the volume sliders.

ooor: send me the old and explain, how i can add it

thx 4 this great theme and awesome support

greetings
    Last edited by PallaZ; 06-16-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

an experiment! lol needs a little tweaking though..

edit: double post
    Last edited by PallaZ; 06-16-2010 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Rock update is up. Add me to the list of people who would like the option of changing the slider during music playback back to the old orb.

Quote Originally Posted by PallaZ View Post
    please re-integrate the blue slider, or give the option in winterboard to change the volume sliders.

ooor: send me the old and explain, how i can add it

thx 4 this great theme and awesome support

greetings
    those were actually default stock images, that's why I changed them - BUT, here is how u can get them back:

SSH into your device and navigate to - private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C. PRO.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer -

Now delete the following files - MusicVolumeKnob.png, ScrubberKnob.png, VolumeBlueCap.png, VolumeBlueFill.png, VolumeBlueTrack.png, VolumeWhiteMusicCap.png, VolumeWhiteMusicFill.png, VolumeWhiteTrack.png

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post

an experiment! lol needs a little tweaking though..

looks super cool! where did u get that clock widget? btw, I've attached a biteSMS dock icon for u below..we can't have ur theme looking like that..

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalfWd View Post
    Rock update is up. Add me to the list of people who would like the option of changing the slider during music playback back to the old orb.

read above
    Attached Images Attached Images  

truth be told I lost my laptop as in it needed a reformat so all stuff on it is gone including my GOC custom theme with the wallpapers and the icons all gone. along with zumo drive. and the com is still at Toshiba so I just downloaded this again and hence, bitesms wasn't themed. I didn't wanna trouble to request it cos I could just have download zumo again once I get my com back. but.........

TV never let's his clients down.
    lol

this one is with the weather mate. and the link to the thread is on glass orb color thread a few posts up. it's called iClocktopia, the thread. by alien. I think this best suits GOC. there are a few other clocks too.. and once again, thanks fer the thoughtfulness mate.

do u like have any other custom icons? like the settings icons for example..? or different wallpapers that u'd care to share..?

oh ok!!! found alternatives for settings and iPod!! wohoo! thanks anyways!! hah!

Last edited by thetjshow; 06-17-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

short question:
    are you german toyvan?

I think he's Dutch mate..

Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 ... LastLast