+ Reply
Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

is a discussion within the

iPhone 2G|3G|3GS iPod Touch 1G|2G|3G New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jbron23 Hey sorry if this has been answered but i purchased the g.o.c pro and not all my icons have the orb look and also downloaded the
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbron23 View Post
    Hey sorry if this has been answered but i purchased the g.o.c pro and not all my icons have the orb look and also downloaded the 5 icon dock but it's still the default one instead of the one showed otherwise,any help would be greatly appreciated
    please read my first post thoroughly

as far as the dock is concerned, if u have 'Supreme Preferences' installed disable/turn off/remove the 'Reflective Dock' option...this should take care of your problem - if u don't have 'Supreme Preferences' or 'Reflective Dock' installed, try resetting your device by going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings..be warned that you will have to set up all email accounts and network settings again after ur device reboots! Hope this helps...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

jbron23 (06-02-2010), Zzan (08-04-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Got everything working but after i downloaded blanknull screen turned all white and has been stuck on it.Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jbron23 View Post
    Got everything working but after i downloaded blanknull screen turned all white and has been stuck on it.Any ideas?

have no clue - that's never happened to me and I've never had anyone report having that problem...try doing a search here on modmyi and see if u can find a solution..good luck!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey Toy,

I have a different named account for my ipad on Rock from my iphone (I wanted them to have separated backed up extensions). Would it be possible to add my license to my ipad account?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Toyvan, thanks so much for GOCpro and you product support her on this forum.
    I love everything about GOC except the iPod look. I don't like the orb obscuring the album art work. I also don't see a change with GOC iPod turned on or off in Winterboard.
    Is there any way to turn the orb off or get the default iPod so that I can see the entire album artwork?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyJimmy View Post
    Hey Toy,

I have a different named account for my ipad on Rock from my iphone (I wanted them to have separated backed up extensions). Would it be possible to add my license to my ipad account?
    the iPad version I'm working on for G.O.C. Pro, and my other themes, is going to be independent from the iPhone/iPod version - it basically has to be redone from scratch since almost the whole UI is different, so it's basically a whole new theme optimized for iPad..so, what I'm trying to say is that once it is ready for iPad it will be sold separately

Quote Originally Posted by tomfrazier View Post
    Hi Toyvan, thanks so much for GOCpro and you product support her on this forum.
    I love everything about GOC except the iPod look. I don't like the orb obscuring the album art work. I also don't see a change with GOC iPod turned on or off in Winterboard.
    Is there any way to turn the orb off or get the default iPod so that I can see the entire album artwork?
    the 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod' option in winterboard has nothing to do with the iPod skin..it is for icons that only exist on iPod touch, and it should only be selected if u have an iPod. I will more than likely make the iPod/media skin a user option via winterboard in a future update...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Many of you have asked, and as many of you know, I always try my best to deliver. IMO, there are only a few "worthy" themes out there that deserve to compliment our beloved iPhones. So, naturally I felt it was time to step up my game to ensure that my Glass Orb themes are amongst the best. I have put a lot of effort and thought into making the G.O.C. PRO theme complete and just right. It is simple yet sophisticated, very clean and user friendly, not complicated! After-all, it's the only theme you'll ever need...right??

G.O.C. PRO , iD3 & iTopSB
    ARE AVAILABLE VIA ROCK & CYDIA!(install RockApp via Cydia). ONCE YOU LOGIN TO JUST DO A SEARCH FOR MY THEMES! DON'T FORGET TO RATE & LEAVE A REVIEW - THANK U ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF MY WORK! CHEERS

-ToyVan

G.O.C. PRO promo video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZW0TqDO1x0]YouTube - G.O.C. Pro[/ame]

Why go PRO?? Below is a list of new features.
    • Auto-creates all App Store icons(Please read below for more details)
    • Orb date widget(this feature is a selectable user option and is fully compatible w/ bosspaper)
    • Dialer & in-call dialer
    • Calculator
    • Compass(Yes! no more ugly woodgrain!)
    • UI Images, including Notes, Messages, Compass(3GS only), Weather, iPod etc..
    • Lockscreen background & slider + 4 optional sliders included
    • Lockscreen battery
    • New clear Glass Orb style dock + 2 optional docks
    • LiveClock & WeatherIcon themes included(must have them already installed)
    • Custom UI Sounds(user selectable via WinterBoard)
    • Default loading screens for all native iPhone apps and a few of the more popular third party apps.
    • The best support and community found on any other theme!

DO NOT ASK FOR CUSTOM ICONS IN THIS THREAD!! THIS IS FOR QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT ISSUES RELATED TO G.O.C. PRO! IF U NEED ADDITIONAL ICONS, PLEASE MAKE ALL REQUESTS HERE ...AND BE SURE TO READ THE "ICON REQUEST INSTRUCTIONS" ON MY FIRST POST THOROUGHLY!

CHANGELOG:
    • 2.6(COMING SOON)
      *All "auto-created" icons now have the outer "Orb" reflection(run iWipeCache after install)
      *Added a skin for the "Weather" app
      *Added more Rock & Cydia icons
      *UI Image tweaks
      *Skinned iPod/music player
    • 2.0(BIG UPDATE!)
      *Now auto-creates all App Store icons & web bookmarks(not Rock or Cydia)- Please scroll down for more info
      *Added more icons (now 3,600+)
      *Added more icons (now 3,350+)
      *Added iPod Touch support(select 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod' in WinterBoard and move above 'G.O.C. PRO'. Dock icons should be in the following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, Videos, iTunes)
      *Added more icons (now 2,850+)
      *Added landscape mode for calculator app
      *Added custom page indicators
      *Fixed an issue where the "Mail"notification icon on status bar was being overwritten by the "Silent" icon when "mute" was enabled
      *Added more icons (now includes 2,500+)
      *Added 'Bluetooth' audio-source icon when in-call
      *Added 'Bluetooth' icon for status bar
      *Added 'Egde' icon for status bar
      *Moved "G.O.C. PRO UISounds" to a separate theme selectable via WinterBoard
      *Initial public release

How to clear SpringBoard icon cache(auto-create):
    In order to take advantage of the icon "auto-create" feature released in the 2.0 update, you must be able to access the system files via openSSH. I know most of u are very familiar with this, so this is for the noobs ..there are many FREE tools available to access your system files, but I'm just going to explain how to use two of the easiest and most convenient FREE apps.

Method one: (VERY EASY!!!)
    1. Open Rock and search for 'iWipe Cache'..install and run it. It will automate the process of clearing the icon cache and respring ur device..done! doesn't get any easier than this!(don't forget to support the developer of this convenient and FREE app).

NOTE: Make sure u have my theme selected in WinterBoard FIRST before u run 'iWipeCache'

Method two: (EASY!)
    1. Open Rock or Cydia and search for 'iFile' and install it(iFile is free, however it's continued development depends on donations, so please consider making a contribution to it's developer)
    2. Open 'iFile' and click on the top left button until u get to the "root" directory...u will know u are there when u can't go any further and u see the forward slash symbol "/" on the top bar.
    3. Navigate to the following directories:
    var/mobile/Library/Caches - and delete these two directories/folders:
    'SpringBoardIconCache' & 'SpringBoardIconCache-small'(don't worry, this is very safe! these folders will automatically be re-created after u respring ur device)
    4. Respring ur device and now all ur existing, and all future App Store icons, will now be "Orbified"

Note: If u decide to switch to another theme, u will have to repeat the above steps again when u enable G.O.C. Pro via WinterBoard.

"G.O.C. PRO DateWidget" Set-up:
    You will need to install the following apps, if u don't have them already, in order to set this up properly.

*iBlank- creates blank icons
    *BlankNull- makes it so nothing happens when u press a blank icon..without it safari will open every time u accidentally press on a blank icon(this will not create an icon on your springboard)

1. Open 'iBlank' and create 4 blank icons for every springboard page u have..for example, if u have 10 pages of apps u will need to create 40 blank icons
    2. Click and hold down on any icon until all icons go into 'wiggle' mode..the blank icons u created can usually be found on the last springboard page(they are invisible and the only thing u will see is an 'x')...put 4 blank icons on the top row of each page, creating an empty space for the date widget. When done, press the 'Home' button.
    3. Open 'WinterBoard' and select "G.O.C. PRO_DateWidget" and make sure it is selected and move it above "G.O.C. PRO"..remember, 'WinterBoard' is priority specific.

Note: The "User Wallpaper" feature in WinterBoard will not work when u have the "DateWidget" active. However, if you would like to use your own wallpaper with the date widget, simply replace the Wallpaper.png found inside the "G.O.C. PRO DateWidget" folder with one of your own.

User Wallpaper
    If you would like to use your own wallpaper on your springboard and/or the lockscreen, simply open winterboard and select "user wallpaper" and/or "user lock background" and make sure it is moved aboved "G.O.C. PRO"...easy isn't it??!!

"G.O.C. PRO BossPaper" Set-up

If you would like to use "BossPaper" w/ the "DateWidget", open WinterBoard and select the "G.O.C. BossPaper". Make sure it is selected, and above the "G.O.C. PRO DateWidget", and turn on "Under Winterboard" feature within "BossPaper".

How to use G.O.C. Pro w/ WinterBoard
    One thing everyone should know, is that WinterBoard is priority specific!!! This means that whatever is on top will overwrite like/same files that are below it..for example, if u have G.O.C. PRO selected and want to use G.O.C. Slider1, u must select it, but then u also have to slide it above G.O.C. PRO before u will see the new slider. I have put together a list below that explains each theme and should help you understand the order of how each theme needs to be prioritized when selected within WinterBoard...I know this is very basic stuff for most people, but I get so many emails from people who just don't understand how it works
    • G.O.C. PRO- This is the main theme folder and should ALWAYS be selected in WinterBoard.
    • G.O.C. Dock1 & 2- These are optional docks. When u select one of these make sure it is above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C. LiveClock- You must already have the LiveClock app installed(found on Rock or Cydia). When selected, this will put an animated clock inside of the clock icon. Does not need to be above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C. WeatherIcon- You must already have the WeatherIcon app installed(found on Rock or Cydia). When selected, it puts live weather information inside of the weather icon. Does not need to be above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C. PRO UISounds- When selected this will overwrite all default sounds with custom ones. Does not have to be above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C. PRO_Carrier_Replace- When selected this will overwrite the default ATT logo located on the status bar with a custom one that reads "G.O.C. Pro". Does not need to be above G.O.C. PRO.(does not support some countries)
    • G.O.C. Slider1,2,3 & 4- Optional sliders. When u select one of these make sure it is above G.O.C. PRO.
    • G.O.C.TapToUnlock- As the name implies, this is a tap to unlock feature for the lockscreen & must be above G.O.C. PRO when selected.
    • G.O.C. PRO_iPod- If u don't have an iPod, DO NOT HAVE THIS SELECTED IN WINTERBOARD! When selected in WinterBoard it must be above G.O.C. PRO. and the dock icons should be in the following order from left to right: Safari, Mail, Music, Videos, iTunes.
    very nice and beautiful theme!!!!
    the best i've ever seen!!!

But I have 2 little problems:

1. all icons are updated and look nice, except of the compass
    it is still looking brown!!! what can i do??? i tried to fix the problem with "iwipe" but without success

2. my clock lockscreen is still looking like the original iphone clock
    what can i do???

i'm waiting for help

greez KA1NSK1ND

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KA1NSK1ND View Post
    very nice and beautiful theme!!!!
    the best i've ever seen!!!

But I have 2 little problems:

1. all icons are updated and look nice, except of the compass
    it is still looking brown!!! what can i do??? i tried to fix the problem with "iwipe" but without success

2. my clock lockscreen is still looking like the original iphone clock
    what can i do???

i'm waiting for help

greez KA1NSK1ND
    1. what is the name of the compass on your device? I'm assuming it is in a different language, other than english...?

2. install 'fontswap' found on cydia & rock and set your 'lockclock fonts' to 'gas'...

Note: iWipeCache only works on official app store icons and web bookmarks - All default/native iPhone, cydia and rock icons, need to be custom made if they do not appear on your device after installing my theme..hope this helps

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Just paid for this theme - can I ask why does my lockscreen wallpaper stays black and not the wallpaper it should be?
    Brilliant theme by the way - would like a respring wallpaper - any chance anyone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is the most beautiful theme I have ever seen. Toyvan, I bow to the floor. Special thanks to Trista@n for many useful tips. I bought G.O.C. 3 days ago and since then I have a problem (see picture). The same happens with G.O.C. PRO and BossPapper. I have read the entire thread, but I have not found anything useful. Toyvan, please do not say that you can not duplicate the problem...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-photo-2-.jpg  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thx for the quick answer!

1. i installed fontswap and manage the problem with the lockscreen clock! big thx!!!

2. the compass is the original iphone os compass! so i don't understand the problem with this one icon?!?! it is a german iphone 3gs with fw 3.1.3
    all icons okay except of this! what can i do???

greez KA1NSK1ND

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post
    Just paid for this theme - can I ask why does my lockscreen wallpaper stays black and not the wallpaper it should be?
    Brilliant theme by the way - would like a respring wallpaper - any chance anyone?
    do u have another theme/wallpaper selected in winterboard that might be conflicting with the lockscreen wallpaper? make sure "user lock background" isn't selected...

Quote Originally Posted by iMirko View Post
    This is the most beautiful theme I have ever seen. Toyvan, I bow to the floor. Special thanks to Trista@n for many useful tips. I bought G.O.C. 3 days ago and since then I have a problem (see picture). The same happens with G.O.C. PRO and BossPapper. I have read the entire thread, but I have not found anything useful. Toyvan, please do not say that you can not duplicate the problem...
    well, I can't duplicate the problem! - as mentioned in the post above, make sure u don't have any other themes selected above G.O.C. Pro in winterboard...if u like, take a screenshot of how u have things setup in winterboard and attach it to a new post so I can check things out

Quote Originally Posted by KA1NSK1ND View Post
    thx for the quick answer!

1. i installed fontswap and manage the problem with the lockscreen clock! big thx!!!

2. the compass is the original iphone os compass! so i don't understand the problem with this one icon?!?! it is a german iphone 3gs with fw 3.1.3
    all icons okay except of this! what can i do???

greez KA1NSK1ND
    what is the exact spelling of the compass app on your device? is it 'Kompass'?
    Last edited by toyvan; 06-11-2010 at 02:04 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

iMirko (06-11-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well, I can't duplicate the problem! - as mentioned in the post above, make sure u don't have any other themes selected above G.O.C. Pro in winterboard...if u like, take a screenshot of how u have things setup in winterboard and attach it to a new post so I can check things out

Thanks for your answer, and please, do check my winterboard (pics from top to bottom). I think that there is no problem, but...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-1st-top.jpg   **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-2nd-top.jpg   **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-3rd-top.jpg   **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan-4th-top.jpg  

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Just updated - can't get the date widget off the wallpaper - even when not selected in winterboard so can't see what the new weather widget looks like

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chelseafcuk View Post
    Just updated - can't get the date widget off the wallpaper - even when not selected in winterboard so can't see what the new weather widget looks like
    Unselect GOC PRO_BossPaper as well.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

chelseafcuk (06-12-2010)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Unselect GOC PRO_BossPaper as well.....
    Thanks Toyvan - any chance of a respring png in the future?
    Last edited by chelseafcuk; 06-12-2010 at 04:52 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this theme and cannot wait to try it on the iPhone 4. Any idea how long it may take before we can theme the iPhone 4?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, thats right it's the 'kompass'! What can i Do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi
    can some one help please
    I dont know how to change the background like I see every one else is doing
    and I cant change the new weather widget.
    I dont know much about Iphone stuff cose my friend was doing all those things for me. Please help
    Thank you

Thanks

Toyvan, with your newest update you put in the WeatherWidget. You mention to use the Yahoo code to personalize it to your location. If you are in the US, your ZIP code works fine, just as an FYI.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to nhstunner For This Useful Post:

toyvan (06-14-2010)