Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2090

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

you must exit cydia and re launch it and let it do it'd stuff first dude. that's a cydia issue not the theme, the forbidden error I mean. just re launch it and let it load and all first.

Is anyone having problems with G.O.C. Pro being uninstalled, or certain components of the theme, when installing other apps via Cydia? I know some people had an issue with this in the past, so I'm curious to know if this is still happening...I haven't been able to duplicate this myself, so let me know please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    For me, everything had loaded and updated before I hit the Changes tab. But Cydia gave me that forbidden message, and the repo for the other program update wasn't loading. So I hit up Rock, let everything update, GOC Pro and the second program were set for updating. Hit the upgrade button, GOC Pro timed out, but the second program updated fine. I went back to update, and GOC Pro updated fine after that.

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    when does this error appear? if u try to install G.O.C. Pro? I am unable to reproduce the same error page...
    I ended up installing the update through rock but this happened after pressing the install button and the update tries to install.

you must exit cydia and re launch it and let it do it'd stuff first dude. that's a cydia issue not the theme, the forbidden error I mean. just re launch it and let it load and all first.
    Did this as well and it did not work.

The update through Rock works fine.

Hi i have just installed cydia where is the rockapp ? been looking everywhere for is so i can pay this theme help would be great please

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyg View Post
    Hi i have just installed cydia where is the rockapp ? been looking everywhere for is so i can pay this theme help would be great please
    u can purchase and install this directly from cydia..just do a search for 'G.O.C. PRO'

You star you lol Find it cant wait

Thanks
    Thanked 8,913 Times in 2,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    I do not support 3D fiction, however I know that it is in fact a HUGE resource hog and battery killer!!
    Tell me about it! After I put 3D Fiction on my battery just started draining like crazy. It lost 55% overnight when it was asleep.

Anyway, took it off and the battery is working fine again.

Just a question on the excellent GOC Pro theme. For some reason the SBBadgeBG and the little number that appears in it aren't aligned (i.e. the number is too low). How do I either make the SBBadgeBG bubble lower or the number higher so it appears in the middle of it?

Thanks.

Edit: found out how to fix it. Just edited the plist file and it's all good.
    Last edited by Waverley73; 05-27-2010 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default cydia / rock G.O.C. Pro updates
    Cydia yesterday was showing an updated called 2.5-1. This morning it is 2.5-2. Rock yesterday was showing 2.5, and today 2.5-1.

Salesmanship? One-upmanship? Nothing new? Just rock-cydia icon updates? Who's the BigBoss? etc.?

regards,
    richard

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post
    Cydia yesterday was showing an updated called 2.5-1. This morning it is 2.5-2. Rock yesterday was showing 2.5, and today 2.5-1.

Salesmanship? One-upmanship? Nothing new? Just rock-cydia icon updates? Who's the BigBoss? etc.?

regards,
    richard
    Yep, I noticed the same! I purchased G.O.C. Pro via the Rock and updated to 2.51. Can't run the update through Cydia though. I get the 403 Forbidden error. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rebraun View Post

regards,
    richard
    Quote Originally Posted by l-fever View Post
    Yep, I noticed the same! I purchased G.O.C. Pro via the Rock and updated to 2.51. Can't run the update through Cydia though. I get the 403 Forbidden error. LOL

FYI to everyone, if you originally purchased G.O.C. Pro via Cydia, as an Appsidy purchase, then you need to log on to Rock with that same login information. You then should install current and future updates exclusively via Rock.

If you purchased and installed G.O.C. Pro via Cydia as of May 25th, 2010 all current and future updates will be available exclusively via Cydia.

Now, as far as the 2.5-1 and 2.5-2 updates that you have seen on Cydia, they are not updates with new theme content. They are hopefully fixes to a problem, that some users were having, that was causing G.O.C. Pro to uninstall any time another app was installed via Cydia - It was also a fix to the actual theme folders not being installed properly.(theme folders were inadvertently hidden inside one main folder, as sub folders, and were not showing in winterboard - FIXED)

When I release future updates, they will be the exact same updates for Rock and Cydia users - Hope this helps to clear some things up
    Last edited by toyvan; 05-27-2010 at 11:10 AM.

2.6(COMING SOON)
    *All "auto-created" icons now have the outer "Orb" reflection(run iWipeCache after install)
    *Added a skin for the "Weather" app
    *Added more Rock & Cydia icons

NOTE: Update will more than likely not show up on Cydia & Rock simultaneously - So, have patience and remember to only install from the appropriate repository.

Love the theme can u make htc spring board weather &time widget

Is there a way 2 get this on my iPad. I'v got G.O.C. Pro on my phone. It's great. Now I need it on my iPad. can u help ??

Quote Originally Posted by rich81420 View Post
    Is there a way 2 get this on my iPad. I'v got G.O.C. Pro on my phone. It's great. Now I need it on my iPad. can u help ??
    I'll be porting G.O.C. Pro to iPad as soon as I get mine next week

Quote Originally Posted by icemanone87 View Post
    Love the theme can u make htc spring board weather &time widget
    there's already an HTC theme for iPhone - I'll be adding an optional weather widget using the htc style weather icons in the next update...(see screenshot below)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0063.png  
    Last edited by toyvan; 05-28-2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hey
    ihave purhasied this theme from rock, but the last times i installied from cydia with no problems and all updates.
    But now i want to updatit to 2.6 and dont work the update.
    what have i todo?
    again installing the rock app or waiting.

iphone 3gs 32gb 3.1.3, neverlock jailbreakit with spirit.

thy

i have now the 2.4 version

Its ok

Have Rock installied with cydia, have updating and running iwipe cache
    works fine.

Have now by the iTopSB, very great theme

hy
    Last edited by bairam; 05-30-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bairam View Post
    hey
    ihave purhasied this theme from rock, but the last times i installied from cydia with no problems and all updates.
    But now i want to updatit to 2.6 and dont work the update.
    what have i todo?
    again installing the rock app or waiting.

iphone 3gs 32gb 3.1.3, neverlock jailbreakit with spirit.

thy

i have now the 2.4 version

Its ok

Have Rock installied with cydia, have updating and running iwipe cache
    works fine.

Have now by the iTopSB, very great theme

hy
    Glad u got it all sorted out my friend..cheers!

Hey sorry if this has been answered but i purchased the g.o.c pro and not all my icons have the orb look and also downloaded the 5 icon dock but it's still the default one instead of the one showed otherwise,any help would be greatly appreciated

Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 ... LastLast