Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 95 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **G.O.C. PRO** theme by ToyVan

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question regarding the tap to unlock feature. I have your theme and when I disable the tap to unlock feature to go back to the factory slider, the slider does not show up. Is there a way to get the slider back on? Other than that the theme is great.

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I have a question regarding the tap to unlock feature. I have your theme and when I disable the tap to unlock feature to go back to the factory slider, the slider does not show up. Is there a way to get the slider back on? Other than that the theme is great.

in order to get the iPhone's default slider back, u have to disable 'G.O.C. PR0' via winterboard, but then of course ur entire phone will go back to default...or, u can delete the necessary files all together within my theme via SSH...

or u could use the other GOC sliders..!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    ok once the dock is out of the way, now just look into the online database (zumo drive) and look for the mail and safari and messages and iPod orbed icons. should be in folder 1 and named like "1Safari" and "1Mail" with the "1" infront. all u gotta do is play with the names. put a "2" infront of the current Mail and from the "1Mail" take away the "1". do the same for the rest. u can also do all this via iFile. go to var/library/themes/GOC Pro/Icons and u should also see the "1xxxx" icons here. tap the arrow on the right hand side and then tap on the "file name" and u would be able to edit the name. once alls done, don't forget your respring. lucks! MANCHESTER UTD ALL THE WAY!!
    I thank you for agreat tutorial, however, this is beyond me, right now. I'll start small and work my way up.
    I'm enjoying this theme again at the moment, along with SmartScreen.
    Professional Numptie

oh no! I have the tendency to make simple explainations sound difficult but I assure u Brit. it's just renaming ur app names that's all. just like when u make an icon request. then u gotta name it as how it appears in your device right? likewise fer the dock "apps". all the orbed-version of the dock icons are already in your phone actually just that they are not correctly named because of the "1" infront of it. hope this helps..! (4-0 man u vs. Bolton)

oh no! I have the tendency to make simple explainations sound difficult but I assure u Brit. it's just renaming ur app names that's all. just like when u make an icon request. then u gotta name it as how it appears in your device right? likewise fer the dock "apps". all the orbed-version of the dock icons are already in your phone actually just that they are not correctly named because of the "1" infront of it. hope this helps..! (4-0 man u vs. Bolton)

u give great explanations...couldn't of done it better myself, well maybe a bit better, but not much!

Hi Toyvan,

I had been using G.O.C Pro for some time. It's the only one theme I paid for and it work greats. Especially the auto icon creation. I don't have a problem with it and even using with categories. But recently I also bought Pogoplank and used the G.O.C pogoplank theme with it. I noticed that some of the icons are orbed and some are not orbed. Wanna check whether Auto icon creation is working with pogoplank? Or we have to copy the icon files for the orb to work? Thanks.

hello hydeto! sorry mate but I'm not too certain with the pogoplank part of this theme so you've gotta wait fer TV. currently he's pretty busy and checks in like once a day as he is a new dad u see. if u do not wanna wait get him and his reply I'd suggest u use the option "search this thread" above there ^ on the menu bar and do a search for "pogoplank" or somethig and chec it out. I'm pretty sure I've seen it being discussed somewhere.. also u may wanna do the same search on the other GOC thread. link is on the first post. good luck!

Default Problem avec l'icone itunes
    Bonjour,
    J'ai acheté le thème G.O.C. Pro et tout va bien sauf que l'icone itunes reste sans le glass orb autour.
    Quelqu'un a une idée ?

hello hydeto! sorry mate but I'm not too certain with the pogoplank part of this theme so you've gotta wait fer TV. currently he's pretty busy and checks in like once a day as he is a new dad u see. if u do not wanna wait get him and his reply I'd suggest u use the option "search this thread" above there ^ on the menu bar and do a search for "pogoplank" or somethig and chec it out. I'm pretty sure I've seen it being discussed somewhere.. also u may wanna do the same search on the other GOC thread. link is on the first post. good luck!
    Hey there, thanks for the helpful reply. It's fine as it not really urgent, I am happy with both G.O.C pro and pogoplank now. Only minor issue with the icon inside the pogoplank folder. I'll test with actual icon pic later to see if it works. Thanks!

spiccand..!! where are you...??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by hydeto View Post
    Hi Toyvan,

I had been using G.O.C Pro for some time. It's the only one theme I paid for and it work greats. Especially the auto icon creation. I don't have a problem with it and even using with categories. But recently I also bought Pogoplank and used the G.O.C pogoplank theme with it. I noticed that some of the icons are orbed and some are not orbed. Wanna check whether Auto icon creation is working with pogoplank? Or we have to copy the icon files for the orb to work? Thanks.

yes, u need to copy the icons you're missing into the GOC Pro icon folder...this is an issue that needs to be addressed by the pogoplank developer - u can find a lot of the icons u need in the online database..

Online database:

ZumoDrive

spiccand..!! where are you...??? lol

oui oui, where r u our frenchie translator???!!

Quote Originally Posted by HCASOK View Post
    Bonjour,
    J'ai acheté le thème G.O.C. Pro et tout va bien sauf que l'icone itunes reste sans le glass orb autour.
    Quelqu'un a une idée ?

Bonjour! open winterboard and make sure 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod' is NOT selected..cheers!

iGoogle's translation:

Bonjour! winterboard ouvert et assurez vous que 'G.O.C. PRO_iPod 'n'est pas sélectionné
    Last edited by toyvan; 04-06-2010 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have to comment it's such a beautiful theme! I realise in my locked screen, i still have the default lock slider bar shading even when i have selected the tap to unlock feature and i put it on top of goc pro. The tap to unlock is there but behind there is still the slider shading, may i know how do i remove it so that it looks perfect with the background?

@jeeq.. hmm.. I'm thinking that it has something to do with the lockscreen wallpaper.. have u tried changing the lockscreen wallpaper..? to the plain one..

@jeeq.. hmm.. I'm thinking that it has something to do with the lockscreen wallpaper.. have u tried changing the lockscreen wallpaper..? to the plain one..
    yea i deactive both my own locked screen background and the tap to unlock but the shading is still there with the default slider.

ok i manage to fix it, i think i deleted some of the stuff in telephony UI when customising..
    Last edited by Jeeq; 04-08-2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ahh..! well done then! another lesson learnt! good fer u..! I was meddling with mine to see how to get that shadow but couldn't! lol anyways, if u like this theme maybe u would wanna chec out toyvan's other theme too..! it's call iD3. likewise icons auto create and all.. included a complete ui and all.. really good stuffs..!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I forgot to ask before because I never used the actual iPod app (dTunes FTW), but I decided to organize my iTunes library and sync new music and I really don't like what you did with the player.

What are the files I need to delete?

Thanks

Meh I can't put a strikethrough on that... but I figured it out.
    Last edited by Extremador; 04-08-2010 at 03:33 AM.

either don't have the GOC iPod theme selected in winterboard or delete folder in var/library/themes/GOCPro theme/bundles/com.mobile iPod mate..

ah! u got it! iight then.. but I'm sure he was just tryna match the player with the whole orb thing gg on.. but no harms done!

Hello Toyvan i need help with my folders
    i use categories and when i put my apps in the folders only some of the apps are auto craeted into the glass orb icon. The rest are the regular square icons.
    Please tell me how to fix this so that i can have all my apps in the folders into glass orb icons

Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 55 95 ... LastLast